告密者是不配得到赏金的
Squealers don’t get rewards.
你得娶我女儿
You’re marrying my daughter.
什么意思?
What?
我是认真的
I mean what I say.
再来杯威士忌
Whisky.
我接到电报说她怀孕了 所以你得娶她
I had a telegram saying she was pregnant, so you’re marrying her.
但孩子不是我的,是那个印第安人的
But it’s not me, it’s that Indian,
那个革命分子的
that revolutionary.
你在说什么?是你自己想象的吧
What are you talking about? Must be something you dreamt.
肯定有什么误会
There’s a misunderstanding.
我知道你是什么样的人,我不是傻子
I know what kind of man you are. I’m not a fool.
我们要达成个协议
So we’re going to make a deal.
我会给你你一直想要的东西 我的钱
I’m offering you what you’ve always been after. My money.
这样才能让我的孙子忍♥受你那个蠢名字!
Just so my grandchild can bear your idiotic name!
你明白了?
You understand?
– 你妈妈呢? – 她不想见你
– Where’s your mother? – She doesn’t want to see you.
我给你找了个丈夫
I found you a husband.
– 给你那小杂种找了个父亲 – 我不会结婚的
– A father for your bastard. – I’m not getting married.
你必须结婚,嫁给他
Yes, you are. You’ll marry him.
我要当参议员了
I’m going to be a senator.
我们家不能有杂种
I don’t want a bastard in the family.
我还以为我们家早就有了呢
I thought we already had several.
再说了,我爱的是别人
Besides, I’m in love with someone else.
你应该知道,佩德罗·斯贡多已经死了
You should know Pedro Segundo is dead.
是我杀的
I killed him.
所以你现在是忘了他最好
So it would be best if you forget about him right away.
你能不能让我丈夫和他的朋友…
Would you please ask my husband and his friend…
马上离开我的家?
to leave my house immediately?
先生,很抱歉你必须走了
Sir, I’m afraid I have to ask you to leave the house.
天哪,我真是恨爸爸
God, how I hate Papa.
亲爱的,不要哭
Don’t cry my love.
太多眼泪对孩子不好…
Too many tears will hurt the baby…
让她也不开心
and make her unhappy.
我可以杀了他的
I could kill him.
你永远都不要考虑复仇的事 这对任何人都没有好处
You should never seek revenge, it does no one any good.
再说…
Besides…
佩德罗还活着
Pedro is still alive.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我梦见过
I dreamed it.
你现在要有很长一段时间见不到他…
You won’t see him now for a very long time…
他必须躲起来
because he has to hide.
这个世界发生变化之前,他不能出来
He can’t come out until the world has changed.
我真是…
I’m so…
为你自豪,你拒绝结婚
proud of you for not getting married.
你为什么会嫁给爸爸?
Why did you marry Papa?
因为我爱他
Because I love him.
噢,我曾经真的很爱他
Oh, I did.
为他痴迷
I was fascinated by him.
他那么强壮…
He was strong…
又勇敢
and courageous.
他这一辈子都在不停地战斗
He’s just been fighting all of his live.
但你必须了解…
But you must know…
你♥爸♥爸做的这一切都没有恶意
nothing your Papa does comes from malice.
他只是有太多的精力
He just has too much energy.
我仍然爱着他
And still love him.
是的
I do.
他就是我的生命…
He is my life…
和你一样
just like you are.
为了维护这些利益…
To uphold those values…
右♥派♥的人们应该联合起来…
that all right-thinking people embrace…
– 您不想回宾馆? – 不
You don’t want to go to the hotel?
那就回特里斯马利亚斯?
Would you rather go home to Tres Marias?
不,只是… 随便走走吧
No, just… drive around for a while.
会再告诉你的
I’ll tell you.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
门开着,我就…
The door was open. I…
原谅我…
Forgive me.
原谅我的…
Forgive me for…
对你做的这一切
everything I’ve done to you.
原谅我对布兰卡做的一切
Forgive me for what I’ve done to Blanca.
原谅我,克拉拉
Forgive me, Clara.
我想在这里陪你待一阵..
I’d like to stay here with you for a while…
假如你不介意
if you don’t mind.
我不想回特里斯马利亚斯了
I don’t want to go back to Tres Marias.
我很想你
I miss you so.
很想这个家
I miss our family.
你不必说话
You don’t have to talk.
就让我在这里陪你
Just let me stay here with you.
事已至此…
It occurred to me…
我也当外公了
I’m a grandfather..
还从没见过自己的外孙女
And I’ve never seen my granddaughter.
来吧亲爱的
Come on.
一口气全部吹灭,深呼吸
Blow them all out in one breath, one big breath.
还剩一支蜡烛哦,阿尔芭
One candle left, Alba.
所以你心里还有秘密小情人
So you have a secret sweetheart.
告诉我们是谁吧?告诉妈妈
Are you going to tell us who it is? Tell Mummy.
是外公!
It’s, Grandpa!
外婆要嫉妒了,坐好我们吃蛋糕了
Let’s not make Grandma jealous. Sit down and we’ll eat the cake.
你听说最近的民♥意♥调查结果了吗?
Have you heard the latest polls?
我可不会担心他们
I wouldn’t worry about them.
结果总是那样
It’s always like that.
我觉得这次我们会有最好的选举结果
I think we’ll have the best results ever.
对这个国家也好
Good for the Country.
我们也不能低估反对力量
We mustn’t underestimate the opposition.
我不明白怎么会有人真的站在反对面
I don’t know how anyone can take the opposition seriously.
空想家,浪漫主义者
Dreamers, romantics.
把蛋糕吃掉,亲爱的
Eat up your cake, sweetheart.
左派什么时候赢过民♥主♥选举?
When did the Left ever win a democratic election?
从没有!
Never!
就算一个孩子都知道…
Even a child could see…
左派是民♥主♥的敌人
that the Left are the enemies of democracy.
看看历史
Look at history.
革命者什么时候被选为当权者了?
When were revolutionaries ever freely elected to power?
– 你说着轻松 – 我知道我在说什么
– It’s so easy for you. – I know what I’m saying.
我知道这个国家需要什么
I know what this country needs.
如果都由你决定,爸爸 一切都不会变了
If it was up to you Papa, nothing would ever change, nothing.
你看事情非黑即白,优胜劣汰
You see things only in black or white, survival of the fittest.
– 这是自然法则 – 那是野生丛林法则
– That’s the law of nature. – It’s the law of the jungle.
你太原始野蛮了
You are so primitive.
你的世界太小了,太小了
Your world is so small, so infinitely small.
布兰卡,亲爱的,你真是太迷信乌托邦了
Blanca, my dear, you’re a true Utopian.
你相信着一个根本不存在的世界
That world doesn’t exist.
你能不能提醒一下我丈夫…
Would you kindly ask my husband to respect the fact…
今天是我外孙女的生日?
it’s my granddaughter’s birthday?
抱歉我要说…
I’m to ask you…
对不起,克拉拉
I’m sorry, Clara.
能不能再让他看看 客人要不要喝酒?
Would you ask my husband to make sure our guests have something to drink?
要不要喝科涅克白兰地?
Would you like a little cognac liquor?
布兰卡,利口酒?
Blanca, liqueur?
可涅克白兰地吧 我去看是谁
Cognac, please. I’ll see who it is.
– 你是谁? – 我要见特鲁巴参议员
– Who are you? – I want to see Senator Trueba.
他正忙
The Senator is busy.
你就是布兰卡?
Are you Blanca?
是,我是
Yes, I am.
我们是不是以前见过?
Haven’t I see somewhere before?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是参议员的亲戚
I’m a relative of the Senator.
等一下
Wait here.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你怎么就变成我亲戚了?
What all this about you being a relative of mine?