都回去工作
Go back to work.
我说了,回去工作!
I said, go back to work!
让他们都回去工作
T tell them to go back to work.
拜托了
Please,
回去工作吧
go back to work.
过来
Come here.
你从没教过你儿子 不许直视他的老爷吗?
You never teach your son not to look his patron in the face?
把衣服脱了
Take your shirt off.
呃…
Isn’t…
塔斯尼不跟我们一起吃晚饭吗?
Tassigny joining us for dinner?
是萨蒂尼
Satigny.
萨蒂尼伯爵
Count Satigny.
他在外面研究玉米种植
He’s out studying the corn crop.
他对农业很感兴趣
He has a great interest in agriculture.
也顺便了解你有多少财产吧
And in knowing how much you own.
我今天把佩德罗·斯贡多赶走了
I had to get rid of Pedro Segundo today.
再也不许他出现在这里
He’s never to show his face here again.
他试图让农民反抗我 教他们闹革命!
He was trying to turn the farmers against me. Preaching revolution!
要不是看在他父亲的份上 我早就开枪了
If not for his father, I’d have shot him.
老天哪!
Good God!
我这一辈子…
I’ve spent my life trying…
都在帮助这些人 我给了他们一切
to help these people. I gave them everything.
现在这个混♥蛋♥竟然跟他们说什么权利
And now this bastard talks to them about their rights.
他们需要人罩着
They need looking after.
他们需要的是公平,爸爸 而不是施舍
They need justice, Papa, not charity.
他们就跟孩子一样
They’re like children.
需要个铁腕在身后
They need a strong hand.
你不能阻止这个世界的变化
You can’t stop this world from changing.
我至少能努力
I can try.
我决定担任参议院保守党的候选人
I’ve decided to run as a Conservative candidate for the Senate.
你怎么想?
What do you think?
政客们都是…
Politicians are just…
强盗和罪犯
bandit and criminals.
我们就不能把窗户关着吗?
Can’t we close one of the windows?
菲鲁拉死了
Ferula is dead.
但这不可能啊!
But it’s impossible!
我两天前还看到她 当时还好好的
I saw her 2 days ago and she was perfectly well.
我知道这是真的
I know it’s true.
拜托了
Please,
让我单独和她待一会儿
Leave me alone with her.
要是你知道我们多么想念你就好了
If you only knew how much we miss you,
布兰卡和我
Blanca and l.
我们几乎每天都提起你
We talk of you almost every day.
你会为布兰卡骄傲的
You’d be so proud of Blanca.
埃斯特本赶走了她的爱人
Esteban has sent her lover away,
但他们在河边偷偷见面
but they meet secretly by the river.
她很勇敢
She is do brave,
也很坚强
and strong,
不欺骗自己的感情
and true to her feelings.
我会永远记得你的
I’ll always remember you.
直到我们重逢的一天
Till we meet again.
所有的你们!
All of you!
有权发出自己的声音,提出需求!
You have a right to speak up and make demands!
站起来反抗暴君!
To stand up against your oppressors!
这些地主需要你们 因为你是你们让这些车轮滚动
The landowners depend you, because you make the wheels spin.
是你们干了所有活
You do the work.
有了你们,才能让他们过得舒服!
You make it possible for them to live in comfort!
你们有权加入工会!
You’ve a right to join unions!
所以你们应该提出要求, 组成工会,联合起来!
That’s why you should make demands, form unions and organize!
如果你们罢♥工♥
If you stop working,
就不会再有地主!
there will be no more patrons!
再让我看见你一次, 我会把你打得脑浆崩裂
If I set eyes on you again, I’ll blow your brains out?
听见没有?
Do you hear?
抱歉…
Excuse me for…
我…
I was…
我刚才睡不着,就去了河边
I was down by the river and I couldn’t sleep.
在河边走了走
I went for a walk by the river,
看到了他们
and I saw them.
我看到我未来的妻子,赤♥裸♥地躺着
I saw my future bride lying naked.
躺在他怀里…
Naked in the arms of…
谁?告诉我!是谁?
Who? Tell me! Who was it?
快说!
Tell me!
那个印第安人
That Indian.
革命者
The revolutionary.
我要杀了他!
I’ll kill him!
我要杀了那个混♥蛋♥!
I’ll kill that bastard!
他在哪?
Where is he?
告诉我!
Tell me!
他在哪?告诉我他在哪! 我要杀了他!
Where is he? Tell me where he is! I’ll kill him.
他在哪?
Where is he?
我永远不会告诉你!
I’ll never tell you!
永远不!
Never!
我要杀了他!
I’ll kill him!
告诉我他在哪!
You tell me where he is!
把大门打开!
Open up these gates!
这都是你的错!
This is your fault!!
你让她缺乏教养地长大
You brought her up without morals,
没有信仰,没有原则 她现在根本不知道自己是谁!
without religion or principles. She has no idea who she is!
她是我女儿
She’s my daughter.
如果她跟门当户对人家的孩子这样做 我还能理解
If she did this with someone from a decent family, I’d understand.
但跟那个卑鄙小人,那个偷偷摸摸的家伙…
But with that scumbag, that sneaky…
狗♥娘♥养♥的!我要杀了他!
son-of-a-bitch! I’ll kill him!
我向我母亲发誓,他会恨不得他…
I swear on my mother’s soul he’ll wish he’s never been…
佩德罗做的这些事你也同样做过
Pedro’s done nothing you haven’t done.
你也跟不是门当户对的女人睡觉
You’ve also slept with women not of your own class.
他是因为爱才这么做的 布兰卡也是
But he did it for love, and so did Blanca.
我的天使
My angel.
起来
Come on.
来
Come.
来吧
Come on.
我再也不会跟你说话了
I’ll never speak to you again.
再也不!
Never!
我们马上要…
We move to…
搬回镇上我父母的房♥子里
my parent’s house in town.
我们都会想念你的
We’ll all miss you.
我也会想你的
I shall miss you,
也会想你的
too.
我要走了,老爷
I’m leaving, Patron.
为什么?
Why?
您跟我儿子有矛盾, 我就也不想继续待下去
I don’t want to be here when you catch up with my son.
你找到他了吗?
Have you found him?
还没有,但我们还在找
Not yet, but we’re still looking.
我一定要抓到他 我设了赏金,不管多少都要
I want him myself. I’ll offer a reward, I don’t care how much.
为什么把这件事变成私仇?
Why do you take it so personally?
这就是私仇!
It is personal!
我警告你
I must warn you,
我很清楚这个国家的法律
I know the laws of this country.
你来干嘛?我在吃饭!
What are you doing? I’m eating!
我知道佩德罗藏在哪里
I know where Pedro’s hiding.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
你会给我赏金吗
Will you give me the reward,
老爷?
Patron?
你怎么会知道?
How do you know?
所有人都知道他藏在哪里
Everybody know where he’s hiding,
除了你
except you.
带我去,我才知道你没有撒谎
Show me, so I know you’re not lying.
你会给我赏金吗,老爷?
You’ll give me the reward, Patron?
看着马
Take care of the horses.
给你的电报
Telegram for you, senor.
赏金
The reward.