嫁给埃斯特本·特鲁巴
to be your lawful wedded husband,
携手共度此生
to have and to hold,
不管病痛还是死亡
in sickness and in health,
不管贫穷还是富裕
for richer or poorer,
直至死亡把你们分离?
till death do you part?
我愿意
I will.
是的,我愿意
Yes, I will.
真漂亮
It’s so beautiful.
噢,真美!
Oh, it’s beautiful!
欢迎来到特雷斯马利亚斯庄园
Welcome to Tres marias.
记得我的姐姐菲鲁拉吗?
Remember my sister Ferula?
你一定累坏了
You must be tired.
我给你做热巧克力吧
I’ll make you hot chocolate.
不,我不累
No, I’m not tired.
路途还顺利吗?
Was it a good trip?
她不是小孩子了,不要这么待她
She’s not a child. Don’t treat her like one.
亲爱的埃斯特本!
My dear Esteban!
保佑我,神父,我身负罪恶 我已经一周没有告解了
Bless me, Father. I have sinned. It’s a week since my last confession.
神父
Father,
我想这次我的罪责十分严重
I think I’ve committed a terrible sin.
是身体上的?
Of the flesh?
我的身体已经枯萎,但精神并没有
My flesh is withered, but not my spirit.
恶魔在折磨我
The devil is tormenting me.
上帝的仁慈是无尽的
God’s mercy is infinite.
你不知道一个孤独的女人 心里想的都是什么
You don’t know the thoughts that run through the mind of a lonely women.
一个从未与男人交往的处♥女♥
A virgin who has never been with a man.
并不是没有机会
Not for lack of opportunity, but because God
而是上帝让我的母亲卧病 我必须照料她
sent my mother an illness and I had to be her nurse.
你的牺牲会被铭记在天堂中
That sacrifice is recorded in Heaven.
即使我的想法中有罪恶吗,神父?
Even if I’ve sinned in my thoughts, Father?
那要看是什么想法了
Well, it depends on your thoughts.
有时候
Sometimes,
晚上的时候
at night,
我睡不着
I can’t sleep.
感觉自己快要窒息
I feel as if I’m choking.
为了平复下来 我就起来在房♥子里走动
To calm down, I get up, walk around the house.
走近我弟媳的房♥间 贴在她门上听
I go to my sister-in-law’s room and put my ear to her door.
有时候
Sometimes,
我会踮着脚走进去,看着她睡觉
I tiptoe in and watch her while she’s sleeping.
我以前觉得她又笨又无能
I used to think she was stupid and incompetent.
而现在我知道她来自另一个世界
Now I know she’s of another world.
或许她在这人世的时间…
Maybe her time on Earth is…
只是她生命的一小部分
just a small part of her.
她或许…
She might be…
比我们都要更靠近上帝 安东尼奥神父
closer to God than we are, Father Antonio.
她看上去就像光之天使
She looks like the Angel of Light.
我想要爬到她的床上
I want to climb into her bed,
去感觉…
and feel…
她皮肤的温度
the warmth of her skin,
和她温柔的呼吸
and her gentle breathing.
祈祷吧,我的孩子
Pray, my child.
祈祷会帮到你
Prayers help.
等等,我还没说完
Wait, I’m not finished.
有时候我的弟弟和她一起睡
When my brother sometimes sleeps with her,
情况更糟
it’s even worse.
祈祷都没有用
My prayers are useless.
无法入眠
I can’t sleep.
我不停出汗,浑身发抖
I sweat. My whole body shakes.
最终我起床,穿过黑暗的屋子
Finally, I get up and walk through the dark house.
我轻轻穿过走廊
I glide down the corridor,
我非常小心,所以地板不会发出声音
very carefully, so the floor won’t squeak.
我听到他们的声音
I listen to them,
透过卧室的房♥门
through their bedroom door.
有一次我甚至看见了
And once I even saw them,
因为门半掩着
because their door was ajar.
我看到的
What I saw,
无法说出口,罪孽深重
I can’t tell you Father. It’s too big a sin.
那不是克拉拉的错
It’s not Clara’s fault.
她是个无辜的孩子,是我弟弟把她变成这样
She’s as innocent a child. My brother lead her into it.
他企图的不仅仅是她的身体
He desires more than her body.
他想要占有她内心深处的秘密
He wants to own the most secret thing she holds inside her.
他永远不得翻身
He’s eternally damned.
只有上帝才能判断
Only God can judge,
或是诅咒 我的孩子
and damn, my child.
但是
But,
他们到底在做什么?
what were they doing?
你曾经也是个很有天赋的告解者
You used to be a gifted narrator.

Well,
我看不太清
I couldn’t see very well.
但我的感觉很强烈
But what I sensed was incredible.
他们发着抖
The trembling movements,
丰富的汁液
the abundance of juices,
耳边的密语
The words whispered in her ear.
诡异神秘的气息
The strange secret smells.
名副其实的奇迹
A veritable miracle.
是个女孩
It’s a little girl.
我们叫她布兰卡吧
And her name will be Blanca.
她真美啊是不是,埃斯特本?
Isn’t she beautiful, Esteban?
真希望母亲能看到这一切
I wish Mother could’ve seen this.
她会为你自豪的 而且想想…
She would’ve been proud of you. And to think…
是个小女孩啊
a little girl.
我不大喜欢她这样走来走去
I don’t like the way she walks around so much.
医生让她多休息
The doctor told her to rest a lot.
医生还说她不该再跟你同床了
He also said she shouldn’t sleep with you anymore.
什么?
What?
他说你和克拉拉同床不太好
He said it wasn’t good for Clara if you slept together.
他可没跟我说这些
He didn’t say that to me.
我只是转达而已
I’m just telling you what he said.
我想他的意思是…
But I think he means…
你对于孩子 或者克拉拉娇弱的身子来说都太重了
you’re too heavy for the baby, or Clara’s frail body.
我也觉得克拉拉不能过多地兴奋
I don’t think it’s good for Clara with too much excitement.
我觉得你这是在多管闲事
You’re interfering in matters that don’t concern you.
早上好克拉拉
Good Morning.
老这样亲有必要吗?
Is kissing really necessary?
噢,当然了
Oh, yes. It is.
感到她在踢了吗
Feel her kicking.
我想她想要出来见自己的外公外婆了
I think she wants to come out and greet her grandparents.
他们今天过来
They’re coming today.
那我们要准备去洗澡了
We must go for your bath.
噢是啊
Oh, yes.
会很舒服的
That would feel good.
医生给了我杏仁油,给你擦在肚子上
The doctor gave me almond oil, to rub on your stomach.
防止皮肤松弛
To prevent the skin stretching.
我非常遗憾
I’m terribly sorry.
我告诉他们坐火车 但爸爸坚持要开车来
I told them to take the train, but Papa insisted on driving in
那辆破车
that old car.
还有件事
There’s something else.
– 比较令人难受 – 告诉我
– It’s terrible. – Tell me.
因为与火车的撞击太过猛烈
Because of this violent collision with the train,
你的父母从车中甩了出去
your parents were hurled from the car.
你母亲的头部和身子分离了
Your mother’s head was severed from her body.
坏消息是…
And the terrible thing is…
我知道在哪里!
But I know where it is!
– 别… – 我告诉你…
– Stop this… – I tell you…
我知道在哪里!
I know where it is!
警♥察♥找遍了所有地方
The police have looked everywhere.
对不起,我的妻子有点… 都是因为她还在怀孕
I’m sorry, my wife’s a little… It’s the pregnancy.
菲鲁拉,你能帮我一下吗?
Sister Ferula, will you help me?
在这里
It’s here.
这边
It’s here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!