现在我是这里的主人了
I’m the patron here now.
不喜欢的可以马上走
Anyone who doesn’t like it can leave.
留下来的
Those who stay,
保证不会挨饿 但一定要好好努力工作
won’t lack food, but will have to work good and hard.
明白吗?
Understand?
我们明白,老爷
We understand, Patron.
我们无处可去
We have no place to go.
推,推
Push, push.
推
Push.
小心点!你们要把轮子弄坏了
Look out! You’ll break the wheel.
快点,我来数数
Come on. I’ll count.
一,二,三!
One, two, three!
接下来的20年里 我的父亲把特雷斯马利亚斯农场
Over the next 20 years, my father built up Tres Marias
打造成了全国最盛产的庄园
to be one of the most productive haciendas in the country.
他从早到晚都辛勤劳作
He worked hard from morning to night.
时常和心怀不满的工人发生冲突
And was constantly in conflict with his discontented workers.
他们想要我付工钱?这是什么意思?
They want me to pay them wages? What is this?
我很严厉,但一直很公平
I’m severe, but always fair.
除去那些辛劳和冲突 我的父亲一直很骄傲地认为
In spite of the toil and conflict, my father enjoyed the awareness that
一切的成果都是他自己辛苦工作得来的
everything he owned was the fruit of his own hard work.
多少钱?
How much?
你能不能借我一些钱?
If you’d lend me some money instead?
你挺有胆量嘛
You’ve got a nerve.
老爷,我想借50比索
50 pesos, Patron.
你是镇上最富有最有威信的人
You’re the mightiest and richest man in town.
我绝不会向其他人开口
I wouldn’t ask anybody else.
为什么要借这么多?
Why so much?
要买♥♥去镇上的火车票
A train ticket to town,
一条红裙子
a red dress,
一双高跟鞋,一瓶香水
a pair of high-heeled shoes, a bottle of perfume,
还有永久居留权
and a permanent.
我要变成名利双收的人
I want to be rich and famous.
要是我再也见不到你了呢?
What if I never see you again?
我们会再见的
We’ll see each other again.
我知道的
I know.
相信我
Trust me.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
特兰斯托
Transito.
那么就说定了
You’ve got a deal!
我喜欢有野心的人
I like ambitious people.
– 就这样吗? – 可以
– Will that be all? – That will do.
老爷,你的电报
Telegram for you, Patron.
还记得我们小时候吗?
Remember when we were children?
我为你做饭
I used to cook for you,
准备好去上学
get you off to school.
我可以再照顾你的
I could take care of you again.
我要遵循母亲的意愿
I’ll do what Mother asked me to do.
他们第一次答应了让我做女婿
The could accept me as a son-in-law once.
就会答应第二次
They can do it again.
她不正常
She’s not well.
她的姐姐罗莎是个好姑娘
Her sister Rosa was special.
至少她很健康、正常
At least she was healthy and normal.
但克拉拉是个怪人 你跟她在一起不会幸福的
But Clara is strange. You’ll never be happy with her.
你这是嫉妒
You’re jealous.
你从未爱上过什么人
You’ve never been in love.
你这辈子也就剩下一个老处♥女♥的破房♥子而已
Nothing left for you but a home for old spinsters.
她永远不会像正常人一样爱你
She’ll never be able to love you the way you should be.
克拉拉这个人太奇怪了
Clara is too strange.
你需要一个能照顾你的女人
You need a woman to take care of you.
一个崇拜你、服从你的女人
Somebody to worship and obey you.
够了,菲鲁拉!
That’s enough, Ferula!
自从罗莎去世 她似乎就把自己锁在另一个世界
She spends her time in another world since Rosa’s death.
我知道
I know.
不是因为她不能说话
Not because she can’t speak.
是她不愿开口说
She just never wanted to.
我知道
I know.
只要她能生下健康的孩子
As long as she can bear healthy children.
或许我们对她太过保护了
Maybe we protected her too much.
这种爱再怎么也不嫌多
It’s not possible to give someone too much affection.
或许我现在能见见她?
Maybe I could meet her now?
不用这么匆忙就做决定
Don’t make any hasty decisions.
先见见她, 而且我们也要考虑克拉拉的意愿
Meet her first. The we must also consider Clara’s wishes.
你觉得呢?
Don’t you think?
你是来向我求婚的
You’ve come to ask me to marry you.
别这么鲁莽!
Don’t be impertinent!
我想要知道,就不要浪费时间
I want to know. Let’s not waste time!
我也喜欢开门见山地说
I also like things to be direct.
是的
Yes.
她说话了!
She said something!
我就是为这来的
That’s why I came.
– 她说话了! – 她开口说话了!
– She spoke! – She said something!
她说话了
She said something
她说话了!
You said something!
她说话了!
She spoke!
她说话了!
She speaks!
谢谢你,克拉拉 你让我的这一天十分开心
Thank you, Clara. You’ve made me very happy.
一切都还好吗?
Everything all right?
下午好,菲鲁拉
Good afternoon, Ferula.
抱歉我来迟了
Sorry I’m late.
我突然就记不清是不是今天了
I suddenly couldn’t remember if it was today.
我想我应该向你说明
I owe you an explanation for
为什么约你来这里
asking you to come here.
我希望我没有…
I hope I haven’t…
让你在这里久等
kept you here sitting long.
完全没有,很高兴你能来
Not at all. I’m so glad you could come.
我并不经常来这种地方
I don’t often come to places like this.
其实我以前从没来过
In fact, I’ve never been here before.
不错
Good.
我想跟你谈谈…
I wanted to talk to you about…
你不必担心
You don’t have to worry.
你可以过来跟我和埃斯特本同住
You’re going to come and live with me and Esteban.
我们会像姐妹一样
We’ll be just like sisters.
我们之间的友谊
And our friendship will last
从此会一直持续下去的
for the rest of our lives.
不用担心埃斯特本那边,我会跟他说
Don’t worry about Esteban. I’ll talk to him.
我们甚至不用告诉他今天的见面
We won’t even tell him we met.
是吧?
Will we?
对不起,我不常哭的
Forgive me. I’m sorry. I don’t usually cry.
我只是,不大习惯别人这样抚摸我 对不起
It’s just, I’m not used to anyone touching me. I’m sorry.
我并不习惯别人对我这么好
I’m not used to anyone being nice to me.
没人对我这么温柔过
No one has ever shown me any tenderness.
对不起,我只是…
Forgive me. It’s just…
我…
I’m so…
很迷惑…
confused and…
也安心了
relieved.
谢谢你
Thank you,
亲爱的克拉拉
dear Clara.
好姐姐菲鲁拉
Dear sister Ferula.
好姐姐
Sister.
新郎
Wilt thou,
埃斯特本·特鲁巴
Esteban Trueba,
是否愿意娶克拉拉·德·瓦耶
take Clara del Valle,
为法定的妻子
to be your lawful wedded wife,
携手共度此生
to have and to hold,
不管病痛还是死亡
in sickness and in health,
不管贫穷还是富裕
for richer or poorer,
直至死亡把你们分离?
till death do you part?
我愿意
I will.
新娘,克拉拉·德·瓦耶
And wilt thou, Clara del Valle,
是否愿意
take Esteban Trueba,