But you can’t… I mean, you’re only…
马上就到了 坐稳了 好好享受吧
We’re almost there. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
该死的东西到底要怎么操作呀
How does this stupid contraption work?
哇哦
Whoa!
等等,杰克,我不确定这…-没别的选择了
Wait, Jack, I’m not sure that’s… – We have no choice!
我去对付他
I’m going for it.
哇哦
Whoa.
哦,上帝
Oh, dear.
拜托,这破玩意儿
Come on, you stupid gears.
怎么就不能设置成自动的呢?
Why couldn’t they make these things automatic?
哦,不
Oh, no!
很明显 我的腰围太大了钻不出去
It appears I’m a bit too stout in the girth to make it through.
这我知道 让我来看看呢能不能帮你
Oh, I knew it. Okay, let me see what I can do.
缩小腹,杰克
Suck it in, Jack.
哦!我的腿
Oh! My leg!
抱歉,杰克
Sorry, Jack.

Oh!
好啦 原来是这样 终于弄明白了
Okay. Now we’re talking. I figured that out.
这行不通的
No, no, no, no!
好,一、二…
Okay. One, two…
你等着,杰克,我去叫人
Hold on, Jack, I’ll get help.
麦吉
Maggie?
你看把车砸的 不不不
Don’t want to mess with the car. No. No, no, no, no.
都快来帮帮我,杰克被卡住了
I need your help. Jack is stuck.
你们这样也帮不了雷电
There’s nothing you can do for Thunder.
他不会再回来了
Just standing there won’t bring him back.
雷电
Thunder.
你…你还活着?
You’re… You’re alive.
发生什么事了?
Uh, what just happened?
我 我很抱歉…
Look, I’m really sorry for…
你救了我
You saved me.
大家都好吗?
Is everyone safe?
哦 门被封死了
No, the trap door is blocked.
都跟我来,小心点
Come with me and be careful.
好了,终于被我弄出门道了
All right! I’m starting to get the knack of this.

Huh?
哦不!这个老不死的
Oh, no. Not that old pain in the neck.
丹尼尔,你在干什么?
Daniel! What are you doing?
你看我像干什么?
What does it look like I’m doing?
你赶快下来,不然会有人受伤的
Come down from there right now before someone gets hurt.
离远一点就不会有人受伤了
Just stay out of the way and no one will get hurt.
这是我的房♥子 你没有这个权利
You can’t destroy my house. You have no right.
我当然有 记得这个吗? – 什么?你骗了我
Yes, I do. Remember this? – What? You tricked me.
丹尼尔,请你停下来 你不能这样对待它们
Daniel, please stop it. You can’t do that to them.
我能,而且我乐意
I can and I want to.
这些该死的鸟是从哪儿来的
What is up with these stupid birds?
你看 -那是雷电
Look! – It’s Thunder.
他带大家逃出来了
He’s helping the others get out.
是你!我还以为你们都死了
It’s you! I thought I took care of you already!
迪伦,丽莎 我们赶快往后退
Dylan, Izzy, we need to back off.
他的确是疯了
He’s gone totally mad.
丹尼尔,快住手!
Daniel, just stop it!
快点,我们走
Come on. Let’s go.
雷电,等等,我们过不去
Thunder, wait. We can’t jump that far.
冈瑟,快帮他们过去
Gunther, help them get across.
千万小心那!
Oh, but be careful!
低头
The ball!
我来接住它 – 迪伦,干得漂亮
I got him. – Good catch, Dylan.
待着别动
Stay here.
他疯了吗?
Is he crazy?
不要担心,我有信心
Don’t worry, I have a plan.
雷电
Thunder!
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe it!
让你瞧瞧我的厉害!有本事 尝铁锤吧!
I’ll show you who’s in charge. Take this, if you can.
哇哦
Whoa!
劳伦斯先生 可以用魔术让他停车吗?
Mr Lawrence, can’t you use magic and make him stop?
我的魔术对这个不管用
My magic isn’t strong enough for this.
哇哦
Whoa!
他一定要杀了雷电
He’s definitely going to kill Thunder.
唐古,快带我上去
Twiggoo, take me down.
麦吉 – 哦,不
Maggie! – Oh, no!
我来了,麦吉
Hang on, Maggie.
你真是我的英雄
That’s-a my big guy.
哇哦
Whoa!
是只老鼠,给我滚出去!
A mouse! Get out of here!
哇哦
Whoa!
抓住你了
Ah, gotcha!

Huh?
好样的 雷电!
All right, Thunder!
哇哦
Whoa!
嗯?他在哪儿?
Huh? Where is he?

No!
不,不
No, no!
我的车
My car.
真可耻 居然这样对待这些弱小的动物
Shame on you! Treating defenceless little animals like that.
弱小?别装了
Defenceless? Ah! Stop it!
瞧你这德行 那就让你打喷嚏打死算了
I should let you sneeze to death for the mess you’ve made of things.
求你了,劳伦斯叔叔 救救我吧
Please, Uncle Lawrence. Please help me.
我受不了了!这样下去,我真的会死的
I can’t take it! I’m going to pass out from all this.
我知道其实不应该救你
I suppose that wouldn’t be a good thing.
那我们还真的让你好好的活着
We wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to you.
这样才能把我的房♥子修好
You’ve got a lot of repair work to do.
我看他这个样子还是送到医院去比较好
I think it best if we get him over to the emergency room now.
我来开车 – 不,不
We’ll take him. – No, no.
你们两个刚才还没开够啊
You two have done enough driving for a while.
还是叫救护车吧
Let’s call 911.
雷电
Thunder?
嗨,麦吉
Oh. Hi, Maggie.
我只是想对你说谢谢你救了我
I just wanted to thank you for saving me back there
还有 哦 我为以前的行为向你道歉
and well, you know, apologise for treating you the way I did.
我能理解你,毕竟你们在一起很久了
I understand. You guys have been together for a long time.
不,我们 是我错了
No! We… I was wrong.
你已经改正了,你帮我们保住了房♥子
But you made it right. You helped me save the house.
我们合作得很好
We’re a great team.
嗯?你说得对
Huh? Oh. You’re right.
看来我们还有工作没完成呢
It looks like we still have some unfinished business.
我们去救他们下来!
Let’s get them off the roof.
遵命,长官
Aye, aye, Captain.
喂!如果有人来帮帮我 我会感激不尽的
Hello? A bit of a hand over here would be greatly appreciated.
有人吗?
Anyone?
睁大眼睛往这儿看
Abracadabra!
普雷斯托
Presto!

Wow!
还是这些老把戏呀
It doesn’t get any better than this.
那当然了
Indeed, indeed.
劳伦斯又恢复了
It’s great to have Lawrence back.
真好! -嗨,老兄
Whoo-hoo! -Hey, gato!
这儿已经传遍了 说你们干了一件惊天动地的大事
Word on the street is that you guys put on one crazy good show!
喂 我记得你很怕这里呀
Hey, I thought this place freaked you out.
鬼魂、凶狠大牙兔还有邪恶的白老鼠
Ghosts, big-toothed were-rabbit and an evil mouse, remember?
我就喜欢用夸张的语气讲话
Well, I suppose I do get a bit carried away sometimes,
尤其是激动的时候
especially when I’m excited.
哦对了,你们这儿有没有招募新人的打算呐?
Anyway, you wouldn’t by any chance have room
你们说我表演点小把戏怎么样呢?
for someone else, namely me, in your little act, would you?
你受过表演训练吗
You’re a trained actor?
表演训练?我可是“硬汉铁哥吉娃娃”
Am I an actor? I’m the Marlon Brando of chihuahuas!
我能打滚儿,会装死 会耍酷,还会踢球
I can roll over, play dead, look cool, but I don’t fetch.
呃-呃,呃-呃
Mmm-mmm. Mmm-mmm.
我可不是猎犬 看看怎么样?
I ain’t no retriever. So what do ya say?
绝对听话 演什么像什么
I can fit in, do what you want. I can play whatever you need,
我是最佳人选

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!