No need to worry, I’ll be back before you know it.
原来是你们在这儿
There you two are!
你们藏什么?
Hmm, what are you hiding?
没什么
Nothing.
躲开点!
Step aside!
抱歉
Oops.
真奇怪
Hmm. Strange.
别在这儿打扰劳伦斯先生
You mustn’t bother Mr Lawrence.
不会啦,我很喜欢他们
Not at all! I enjoy their company.
我们正在玩扑克牌
We were about to play a game of cards.
八、九、十
Eight, nine, ten.
再来一次,好嘞!我们的口号♥是什么?
All right, limber up, now. What’s your mantra, soldier?
我是只老虎,我是个战士 我永不畏惧
I’m a tiger, I’m a predator, my hee-yah bite will be lethal!
完美!准备赢接下一位访客
Perfect! We’re ready for our next visitor.
嗯 这里空间很大呀
Hmm, lots of potential,
打掉这堵墙 做成一个开放的格局
I could knock that wall through, make it an open plan down here.
就好像我看到了,呃,一间精品酒店
I’m feeling kind of, uh, boutique hotel.
太好了,看来你真的很满意
Wonderful. So you like it, then?
当然,我汗毛都快立起来了
Do I? My arm hair is standing on end!
我马上打给我太太,她这会儿她应该到了吧
Let me call my wife, she should have been here by now.
她一定会疯狂的爱上这里的
She will be positively mad for it!
她应该到了
I believe she’s here!
你继续在这儿看♥房♥♥子 我来接待她
Why don’t you continue your tour? I’ll greet your wife.
这可是简直太壮观了
What a magnificent staircase!
好像是为家人定制的场景一样
Very Gone With The Wind-ish.
看那金光闪闪的艺术品太有艺术气息了
How divine would a splash of umbra be! With gold accents!
别留情!
No mercy!
这是什么东西呀
Now, what have we here?
功夫老鼠吗?吓死我了
A kung fu mouse? Hysterical!
亲爱的
Darling!
喂 看起来好像有人有麻烦啦?
Wow, looks like somebody’s in trouble.
一切正常 – 你说了算
Everything’s under control! – If you say so.
卖♥♥家很想出♥售♥
The seller is very motivated to sell.
就这…嘿,等等,快把我弄出去
In this market… – Hey, wait, get me out of here.
抵押贷款利率非常优♥惠♥,我相信你也很清楚。
Mortgage rates are quite favourable, as I’m sure you’re well aware of.
房♥子里的家具也买♥♥吗?
Does the house come furnished?
当然 我可以一样说服房♥主…
Oh, I’m certain I could convince the owner
把这里的家具一同出♥售♥给你
to part with some of his rather eclectic furnishings.
我觉得这就就像 嗯 怎么说呢
I suppose it’s, uh… How do you say…
一大盒子宝石
A diamond in the rough.
你说得太对了
Exactly!
我认为这里还是值得花钱投资的 -我就说吧她很喜欢
I’m sure I could make something out of it. – I told you she’d love it.
看起来情况不妙,快走
Sounds like things are getting serious. Come on.
这里是客厅,尊敬的太太
Let me show you the living room, Mrs Eames.
我想你们一定会喜欢的充满了古典的韵味
I think you’re going to love it. Full of that Old World charm.
你看,壁炉也能正常使用
Now, the fireplace works, and…
抱歉
Sorry.
因为我对猫过敏 -我没有看到猫啊
Cat allergy. – I don’t see any cat in here.
已经跑了,但是猫毛到处都是
He’s gone but the dander is everywhere.
如果你不介意的话,我需要出去透透气
I just need a bit of fresh air, if you don’t mind.
我就在走廊,如果你们有任何…
I’ll be on the front porch if you have any…
问题
Questions?
我忘了告诉你
I forgot to mention,
酒窖就在那边
the wine cellar is that way.
你真懂我要什么
Ooh, now you’re talking my language.
嗯
Hmm.
整体改变还不错
Could be quite charming.
当然了,这里需要设计装♥修♥一下
Naturally, it will need a complete overhaul.
哦,我喜欢这种老旧的糖果罐
Oh, I love those vintage utensils.
也许是太老了吧
Hmm. Too vintage maybe.
自来水看来还能用
Hmm. Plumbing seems to be okay.
很明显 这里头实在太破了
Typical, inferior brands.
真是奇怪
Oh. That’s odd.
我不能…我不能…
I can’t… I can’t…
谁在捉弄我,我会让他们都后悔的
Whoever is doing this, you are going to regret it!
哦
Oh!
啊,快来救救我
Somebody, help!
救救我!快来救救我
Help! Somebody, help me, please!
亲爱的,这里有1939年玛歌♥酒庄产的酒
Darling, they have a 1939 Chateau Margaux!
这地方真是太好了,就算是…
Don’t you just love this place, it’s like…
求求你,我们快点离开这儿
Oh, please, get me out of here.
但是亲爱的,这可是1939年产的玛歌♥酒庄产的酒
But darling, it’s a 1939 Chateau Margaux.
快走!
Now!
哎呀 真不可思议
Ah! Quite a marvellous…
这是怎么回事?
What happened?
我还想问你呢!
You tell me.
可是,我根本不明白啊
But I don’t understand!
这房♥子里闹鬼
This house is haunted!
闹鬼?怎么可能呢
Haunted? That’s absurd.
你在说什么?我太太谎话精?
What are you saying? My wife is a liar?
不,当然不是
No! Of course not.
我是说一定有一个合理的解释啊
I’m just saying that there must be a logical explanation.
别说了,我都亲眼看到了
Enough talk! I know what I’ve seen!
这是个邪恶又恐怖的地方
This is a weird and creepy place.
简直快吓死我了
I was so, so frightened!
这房♥子里绝对是闹鬼
This house is most certainly haunted.
你没听错,是闹鬼
Yes, you heard me! Haunted!
怎么回事?
No! What is going on here?
该不是劳伦斯的另一个可笑把戏?
Probably my uncle’s stupid little gadgets getting out of control again.
看起来的确是有些问题
People must think the house is booby-trapped.
是时候扔掉所有的垃圾了!
Time to get rid of all this junk!
该死的过敏
Damn allergy!
听到了吗?
Did you see that?
雷电把丹尼尔和他的的客户赶走了
Thunder got rid of those people and Daniel, too!
计划太棒了 雷电可真聪明
That was a great plan! Thunder is a genius!
那是因为我们合作的默契,等等,没这么简单
Ah, it’s just good teamwork.Hold on, not so fast.
你是怎么回事?不是走了吗?
What’s going on here? First you run away,
怎么又回到这儿来指挥我们了?
then you show up and act like you own the place?
我去医院看劳伦斯了- 骗子
I went to the hospital to see Lawrence. – Liar!
忍♥着点 麦吉
Cool your paws, Mags.
那,你是真见到那老头了?
So, you saw the old man, did ya?
那你说说,他是哪条腿受伤了?
Well, tell us, then, which of his legs did he injure?
呃
Um…
看吧,你根本就没有去
See? You never went.
是左腿打了石膏
His left leg! It’s in a harness.
还有右胳膊
And his right arm, too!
雷电说的没错
Thunder is right.
而且我还知道,他没生我的气
And I can tell you for sure, he is not mad at me.
你给我装什么样子?抓住它
Well, here’s how it’s going to go. Get him.
我说,抓住它
Get the cat, I said!
怎么都不听话了吗?你们会为此后悔的
So this is the way it’s going to be? You’re going to regret it.
行了,我们现在需要团结 丹尼尔已经被气坏了
Come on, we need to stick together. Daniel’s furious.
我们得做最坏的打算
We have to expect the worst.
我有一个新计划需要你们两个帮助
I’ve got a new strategy and it involves you two.
没门儿
No way!
因为你们就是一群乌合之众
You’re all a bunch of losers.
好吧,朋友们,看看到底谁是乌合之众
Come on, guys, we’ll show them who’s a bunch of losers!
啊
Ah.
又是这些
Oh, not again.
今天就要回家了
I am glad I’ll be going home soon.
哦
Oh.
“罗德岛,孤寡老人之家”
“Rhode Island Senior Retirement Home.”
没事儿到那儿去干什么
Definitely not my kind of place.
然后我直接就给了那家伙一个耳光 当时就把他回了
So I slapped the guy around a bit and that was the end of the discussion.
这就是我所说的专注于业务
That’s what I call taking care of business.
这是什么鬼地方?感觉怎么像个博物馆一样?
So what’s the deal with this place, some kinda museum or what?
地♥产♥经纪说 都是一个老魔术师的道具
Nah, the realtor said it was full of some old magic dude’s junk.
我们都得清理出来
We gotta clean the place out.
小心点 有些好东西很容易碎的
And watch it there, some of this stuff is pretty fragile.
噢
Oops.
一旦碎了,就当垃圾吧