Of course you do.
真行,这套把戏你要来多少次啊?
Great. How many times are you going to do that trick?
说得对,迪伦
Oh, I guess you’re right, Dylan.
看看还有什么喜欢的?
Let’s see what else I have here.
哇哦
Whoa!
孩子们,谁能告诉我 魔术师还会表演什么呢?
Hey, kids, who can tell me what other tricks a magician performs?
我知道!从帽子里变出小兔来
I know. He pulls a rabbit from his hat.
说得太对了,丽莎
Absolutely right, Izzy.
这个魔术,要牢记高度集中
This trick requires complete concentration.
天灵灵地灵灵
Abracadabra!
普雷斯托,碰
Presto. Poof!
嗒-哒
Ta-da!
胡萝卜
It’s a carrot!
哦!我一定搞错了
Oops! I must be slipping.
兔宝宝应该在里面才对
Uh, my rabbit should have been in there.
啊!小小的示范
Ah! A simple explanation.
另一顶帽子
The other hat.
嗒-哒
Ta-da!
那不是兔子
That’s not a rabbit!
哦,天啦!可不是嘛
Oh, dear! Hmm. So it is.
嗯 ,可能我又弄错了
Hmm, I’m afraid I’m losing my touch.
兔宝宝!是兔宝宝把胡萝卜拿走了
The rabbit! The rabbit! He’s taking the carrot!
你们说什么?
Uh, what did you say?
胡萝卜哪儿去了?
Where did my carrot go?
有一只白老鼠
It’s a white mouse!
老鼠?在哪里?
A mouse? Oh! Uh, where?
那儿!在你的头上啦!
There! On your head!
哇,这是玛吉
Oh! It’s Maggie.
快点下去吧
Come down here.
不行 -猫会把老鼠吃掉的
No! – The cat’s going to eat her!
哦,不!大事不好
Oh, no! That’s not good.
难以置信!哦,不,你没有!
I can’t believe it! Oh, no. You didn’t!
哦,不
Oh, no.
他做到了吗?
Did he?
孩子们,请允许我介绍我们剧团的最新成员!
Children, allow me to introduce the newest member of our troupe!
雷电
Thunder!
吔
Yay!
他比那个老兔子可爱多了
He’s cuter than the old rabbit.
你死定了
You’re dead.
我们现在快把他赶走
I say we kick him off the trunk now.
不然他又要跟我们回去了
He won’t find his way back.
嘿,杰克
But Jack.
也许你应该先搞定小猫,嗯?
Maybe you should give the kitty a little break, huh?
少废话
Stay out of it.
我有个好主意
I’ve got a better idea.
杰克拿着 – 好主意
Here, poke him, Jack. – With pleasure.
后面干什么呢?
What is going on back there?
雷电,别闹!
Thunder, no!
哦,不!
Oh, no!
没有刹车怎么办呢?
What happened to my brakes?
停不下来呀
I can’t stop!
救命!
Help!
嘿 嘿,这是谁呀
Hey, hey! Look who it is! Mi bro!
猫真的看来有九条命,你快没了八条啊
You look like you just used up eight of them nine lives you got.
怎么了你?
What is up with that?
你怎么又犯了个病例,攻击那个老朋友,嗯
Why’d you go gato crazy and attack that old man for, huh?
什么?才没有
What? No.
你得学会控制 这些爪子可是 很容易伤到人的
Oh, you need to control yourself. Those claws could shred a dude to pieces!
现在我知道你为什么你总被人扔掉了
Now I know why them people booted you out like they did.
因为你实在是太有个性了
You be one nasty gato!
怎么回事?他们去哪儿了?
What happened? Where is everyone?
那个老家伙现在肯定在医院呢
You sent that old man to the hospital.
可能已经请了牧师
Or maybe the cemetery, chico.
可能马上就要-完蛋了 – 哦,不
He looked like day-old refries. – Oh, no.
怎么会这样
What have I done?
嘿,住手!我们在公共场合
Hey, stop it! We’re in public.
别在这儿哭哭啼啼的,伙计 -我没想伤害他
You got to keep your stuff together, man. – I didn’t mean to hurt him.
好吧,好吧,也许他没事呢 – 我怎么知道?
Okay, okay, maybe you didn’t. – What do I know?
我是狗,又不是他的主治医生。也许他们把他送回了家
I’m a dog, not a doctor. Maybe they just took him back home.
啊 对呀,他们可能就是这么做的
Si, si, that’s probably what they did.
你真的这么想
You really think so?
来吧,我和你走一段路
Come on, I’ll walk a piece with you.
真是太好了,我的心里实在好难过
Well, that would be great. I’m feeling a little out of it.
你的链子哪儿去了?被我弄掉了
What happened to your leash? I got rid of it.
我懒得理他了 再也不想回去那个恶心的家
I put my paw down. Got all freaky in the house.
干什么都被管着
Did my stinky business.
现在多好啊,自♥由♥自在的
Now I’m in charge. No more leash.
哇哦…等一下,我的虎皮猫大爷
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold your enchiladas.
你就住在这儿?
This is where you live?
是啊 -哦不
Yeah. – Oh, no.
我快被吓出尿了,老兄
This is one spooky old casa, mi bro.
那里有个凶狠的大牙兔
I heard this story about this big-toothed were-rabbit
还有一只邪恶的白老鼠
and this evil white mouse.
他们都会黑暗魔法而且房♥子还闹鬼
Man, they got some black magic goin’ on and ghosts, too!
实在是太危险了
It’s mucho peligroso.
恐怖
You know, haunted.
才不是这样 -反正大伙都这么说
No, it’s not. – That’s what the word on the street is.
算了 我先走了 就不陪你进去了
Hey, man, I gotta go. Seriously. I really gotta go.
祝你好运啊
Good luck to ya!
你怎么了,杰克?
Jack, what’s wrong?
我不知道,看起来好像是我的腿断了
I don’t know. It appears as if I may have broken my leg.
不,杰克我看看
No. Let me see.
哦
Ow!
看起来不妙啊 你得把它修好
It doesn’t look good. You gotta get that fixed.
这只该死的猫
Oh, that miserable cat!
往好的方面看,我们把他给赶走了
Look on the bright side. We got rid of him.
希望真是这样
I suppose you’re right.
哦,疼 -嘘,有人来了
Ouch. – Shh. Someone’s coming.
劳伦斯叔叔
Uncle Lawrence, Uncle Lawrence?
丹尼尔?是你吗?
Danny? Is that you?
对,是我
Yes, it is.
这里是哪儿呀?
Where am I?
医院呀
In the hospital.
哦,我感觉很不好
Oh, I don’t feel very well.
当然不好了
Of course not.
你太老了,不能满城乱跑到处表演魔术了
You’re too old to be running all over town putting on these little shows.
老了就不能哄孩子了?
Too old to make children laugh?
亲爱的劳伦斯叔叔,我是跟你谈正经的呢
Uncle Lawrence, I should be at work right now.
我们不能再继续这样了
We… We can’t go on like this.
听着,我已经给你找了个好地方
Look, I think I’ve found the perfect place for you to live
一旦你离开这里
when you get out of here.
怎么了,玛吉
What’s going on, Mags?
是他侄子,他唠叨着一张纸
It’s the nephew. He’s going on about some papers.
一张纸?干什么的?
Papers? What for?
看看这本小册子
Have a look at this brochure.
“罗德岛”
Rhode Island.
我肯定你一定会喜欢的
I think you’re gonna love it.
你要带我去海岛渡假?
You’re taking me to an island?
哦 你对我可真好啊
Oh, nice of you.
啊,等一会儿我再过来
I’ll be back a bit later.
有一份文件让你签名呢,现在,你就好好休息吧
There are some papers I need you to sign. Now, try and get some rest.
看来他要占老头的便宜
Two to one, he’s trying to take advantage of the old man.
听起来对我们也是不利呀
Which doesn’t sound good for us, either.
我们得赶紧想办法离开这里
We really need to get out of here.
当时是救护车把他接走的
These men in a car with flashing lights took him away.
我还以为他现在回家呢
I thought they were bringing him home.
看来他没被送回来
So, I guess he is not here, then?
你们懂我在说什么吗?
Do you understand what I’m saying?
这是怎么回事?
What’s going on?
有人吗?
Hello?
天啊