Dearest,
挚爱的你
I feel certain that I am going mad again.
我很确定我会再陷疯狂
I feel we can’t go through another of these terrible times, and I…
我们一定熬不过又一次的煎熬
shan’t recover this time.
而这次我将无法康复
I begin to hear voices,
我开始听到呓声
and can’t concentrate.
也无法专心
So, I am doing what seems to be the best thing to do.
所以我这么做似乎是最好的
You have given me the greatest possible happiness.
你给了我最大的幸福
You have been in every way
你已竭尽所能
all that anyone could be.
对我付出一切
I know that I am spoiling your life,
我知道我毁了你一生
and without me, you could work.
没有我 你就可以海阔天空
And you will,
你会的
I know.
我知道
You see, I can’t even write this properly.
我连封书信都写不好
What I want to say is that I owe
我只想说
all the happiness of my life to you.
我一生幸福都是你赋予我的
You have been entirely patient with me…
你对我百般忍♥耐
and incredibly good.
亦对我ue4d1体贴无以复加
Everything’s gone from me
我早已一无所有
but the certainty of your goodness.
除了知道你对我的好
I can’t go on spoiling your life any longer.
我不能再拖累你的一生
I don’t think two people could have been happier…
再没人能像我们这般
than we have been.
曾经拥有如此幸福
Virginia.
维吉尼亚
Good morning, Doctor.
早安 大夫
Mr. WooIf.
吴尔芙先生
No worse, I think.
她的病情没有恶化
I see.
那就好
The main thing is to keep her where she is,
你要让她留在家里
and caIm.
心情保持平静
Friday, then.
星期五见
Good morning, Leonard.
早安 连纳
Good morning, Virginia.
早安 维吉尼亚
How was your sleep?
你睡得还好吧
Uneventful.
还算平静
The headaches?
头痛呢
No. No headaches.
没有 没头痛
Doctor seemed pleased.
大夫似乎很满意
That’s all from this morning?
这是早上送来的
Yes.

This young man has submitted his manuscript.
有个年轻人投稿
I’ve found three errors of fact and two spelling mistakes,
三处与事实不符 两个错字
and I’m not yet on page four.
我都还没校到第四页
Have you had breakfast?
你吃了早餐吗
Yes.
吃了
Liar.
骗人
Virginia, it’s not my insistence. It’s your own doctor’s.
这是医生的吩咐 不是我
I’m going to send Nelly up with some fruit and a bun.
我请娜莉拿水果和面包上去
Right. Lunch, then.
好 那就一起吃午餐吧
Proper lunch, husband and wife sitting down together…
夫妻俩好好坐下来吃顿午餐
soup, pudding and all.
有汤 布丁等等
By force if necessary.
有必要我会逼你吃
Leonard, I believe I may have a first sentence.
连纳 我想到小说的第一句
Work, then.
你就去写作吧
Then you must eat.
那你一定要吃饭
Mrs. Dalloway said…
戴洛维夫人说
she would buy the flowers… herself.
她要自己去买♥♥花
Mrs. Dalloway said she would buy the flowers herself.
戴洛维夫人说她要自己去买♥♥花
Sally, I think I’ll buy the flowers myself.
莎莉 我要自己去买♥♥花
What?
什么
What flowers?
什么花
Oh, shit. I forgot.
该死 我忘了
You’re never going to be a big boy if you don’t eat your breakfast.
你不吃早餐就长不大哦
You’re going to be the big brother. It’s a very important job.
你快当大哥了 责任很大耶
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Morning, honey.
早安 甜心
Oh, Dan.

Roses on your own birthday.
你自己生日却送我玫瑰
You’re too much. Really.
你对我太好了
He’ll eat it now that you’re here.
你来了他就肯吃饭
It’s your birthday. You shouldn’t be out buying me flowers.
今天你生日不必特地买♥♥花送我
Well, you were still sleeping.
你还在睡觉
So?
所以呢
Well, we decided it would be better
我们想让你
if we let you sleep in a Iittle, didn’t we?
多睡一会儿 对吧
Morning, bug.
早安 小乖
You need to rest, Laura.
你得多休息 萝拉
You’re only four months away.
你还有四个月就生了
Dan, don’t.
别紧张
I’m fine. I’m just tired.
我很好 只是很累
I’ve been telling him he’s got to eat his breakfast.
我一直跟他说他得吃早餐
That’s true.
没错
So, it’s a beautiful day.
今天天气真好
What are you two going to be doing with it?
你们在家要做什么
We’ve got our plans, don’t we?
我们有计划 对吧
What plans?
什么计划
Well, it wouldn’t be much of a party,
如果我什么都跟你说了
would it, if I toId you every detaiI in advance?
就不算惊喜派对了
Well, I better just stop asking questions then, huh?
那我最好别再多问了
That the time? I better get going.
时候不早了 我得走了
Have a good day.
祝你愉快
You, too.
你也是
Dan, happy birthday.
丹 生日快乐
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
You need to finish your breakfast.
你要把早餐吃完
Oh, I’m going to make a cake.
我要做一个蛋糕
That’s what I’m going to do.
我打算这么做
I’m going to make the cake for Daddy’s birthday.
我要替爸爸做一个生日蛋糕
Mommy, can I help? Can I help make the cake?
我能帮忙做蛋糕吗
Of course you can, sweet pea.
当然可以呀 小豆豆
I’m not going to do anything without you.
没有你我什么都不会做
You have to come.
不 你一定要来
Of course.
当然了
Well, I always wanted you
我一直都希望你
and everybody invoIved in the actuaI ceremony.I don’t know.
还有大家能来参加典礼
Around 60. Well, it will.
不知道 六十人左右
It’ll mean so much.
这会很有意义
The whole occasion. It’s the least I can do
这整件事
to have a nice dinner
请你们吃顿饭是应该的
and say thank you to everybody.
向大家说声谢谢
You’ve done so much for him.
你帮了他很多
Oh, I take that as a yes.
你算是答应了
He’ll be thrilled.
他会很高兴
Oh, my God.
天啊
I’m thrilled. Oh, good.
太好了 我也很高兴
What if nobody comes?
要是没有人来呢
This is Clarissa Vaughan.
我是克劳丽莎范恩
Yes, I am just confirming that you’re sending a car to pick me up first. Yeah.
我要确定你们先派车来接我
Hi, Clarissa.
克劳丽莎
Hi, can’t talk.
我没空聊天
And then we’re going over to 679 Hudson,
然后到哈逊街679号♥
which is at 9th and 14th.
第9大道跟14街交叉口
Then you will take me uptown and you will wait for us.
然后载我到上城等我们
And it’ll be over at seven.
典礼七点结束
FIowers!

What a beautiful morning.
多美好的清晨
Hi, Clarissa. How are you?
克劳丽莎 你好吗
I’m having a party.
我要开一场派对
My friend Richard’s won the Carruthers.
我朋友理查赢了卡卢瑟奖

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!