The Dukha tribe and everyone agreed on this
都喀部落有着最有力量的萨满
had the strongest shamanic tradition of all.
我们在长途驱车的倒数第二天
So we’re on the second to last day of our long drive, and we just
-驯鹿牧民 -他太想见驯鹿牧民了
– Reindeer people. – He wants to get to the reindeer people so bad.
这给妈妈 这给妈妈和图加
This is for mommy, and this is for mommy and Tuiga,
这给妈妈和图穆
and this is for mommy and Tomoo,
这给妈妈和图
and this is for mommy and Tom
这给妈妈和图穆
and this is for mommy and Tomoo.
什么是给妈妈和图穆的
What’s for mommy and Tomoo?
荣恩 什么是给妈妈 图穆 爸爸和图加的
Hey, Rowan. What’s for mommy, Tomoo, daddy and Tuiga?
昨晚那可真是
That was a giant, giant
超级一大坨大便
motherfucker of a poo last night.
上帝 它让我真沮丧
Oh, god, I’m getting so depressed about that.
我在想像他14岁时
You know, I just have these visions of him at 14.
还大便在裤子里 我明白
Still shitting his pants, I know.
我不能完全明白为何他如此抗拒
I don’t fully understand why he’s so resistant.
那 我们怎么做
So, how are we going to deal with that?
努力让他再次接受马吗
To try to get him to accept the horses again?
恐怕他只会
I’m afraid that he’ll just
他已经形成了自闭模式
That he’s set up an autistic pattern, where he
他只会直接拒绝之
will just roundly reject it.
因为这象征着
Because it represents
某些不愉快的记忆
some unpleasant memory.
当我们再次尝试马时 我当然担心
And then when we get to the horses again, yes, of course I’m worried.
如果他直接拒绝
And, of course, I’ll feel a failure and humiliated,
我肯定会感到
and all these things if,
失败和羞辱
if he roundly rejects it.
看来得感谢你今天大早
Um, so, thank you for
就来按我的这个安全警报按钮
pressing that insecurity button in me this morning.
这真
That’s very
-我只是想 -我开玩笑的
– Aw. I was trying to – I’m only kidding.
我也只是做心理准备
I’m just trying to also prepare myself.
那个早上 我们等待向导和马匹的到来
That morning, we waited for the guides and their horses to arrive
带领我们去靠近俄♥罗♥斯♥边界的驯鹿营地
to lead us north to the reindeer camps closer to the Russian border.
从这开始 就没公路了
From here on, there were no more roads,
我们不得不舍弃面包车
we’d have to leave the van.
我担心并烦恼
I worried and fretted,
荣恩会回马背吗 或再次拒绝
would Rowan get back on a horse, or would he reject them again?
我们真能完成此行吗
Would we actually be able to do this?
来 荣恩 走吧
Come on, Rowan. Let’s go.

Okay.
-来 荣恩 -好
– Come on, Rowan. – Okay.
-好样的 -没事的
– There we go. Good job. – It’s all right. It’s all right.
出发了
There we go.
就这样坐着 出发了
Sit like that. There we go. There we go.
没事的
It’s all right. Yes, yes.
想握缰绳吗
Do you want to hold the reins?
他闭着眼睛吗
Is he closing his eyes?
走了 骑会儿就到了
Let’s go. Short ride.
我得找个办法使他情绪迅速好转
I had to find a way to get him in a better mood-and fast.
我不知怎么办 我搜寻灵感
I didn’t know what to do. I was searching for inspiration.
接着 马桶幽默启发了我
And then, the gods of toilet humor spoke to me.
-那是什么 -那是
– What’s that? – It’s a
-棕色警报 -那是棕色警报
– a code brown! – It’s a code brown!
-那是棕色警报 -那是棕色警报
– It’s a code brown! – It’s a code brown!
棕色警报 那是便便
Code brown! lt’s a poopie, poopie, poopie.
-便便 -那是什么
– Poopie. – What’s that?
那是棕色警报
It’s a code brown!
棕色警报
Code brown! Oh, no! Code brown! Code brown! Code brown! Code brown!
-那是什么 -犀牛在便便
– What’s that? – Rhinocero’s having a code brown.
-那是什么 -那是
– What’s that? – That’s a
-棕色警报 -棕色警报
– Code brown! – Code brown!
我要穿越森林去见驯鹿牧民
I’m going through the forest to see the reindeer people.
没错 你要穿越森林去见驯鹿牧民
That’s right. You’re going through the forest to see the reindeer people.
-我们要骑驯鹿 -是的 我要骑驯鹿
– We wanna ride the reindeer. – Yes, I want to ride the reindeer.
你想骑驯鹿吗
Do you want to ride the reindeer?
感谢上帝 荣恩享受着骑马和这次冒险
Thank god Rowan was enjoying riding again, enjoying the adventure,
因为要花整整两天上山
because it took two full days to make the ascent,
爬上一万两千英尺高的驯鹿牧民夏季牧场
12,000 foot up to the summer pastures of the reindeer people.
跨过河流 穿越泥沼
Crossing rivers, negotiating bogs,
每天在鞍上坐八♥九♥个小时
spending eight, nine hours each day in the saddle.
一直在想 我们真能做到吗
Wondering the whole time, would we actually make it?
我不必再担心荣恩
I no longer had to worry about Rowan,
但现在克里斯汀却被疲惫侵袭
but now Kristin’s exhaustion was starting to tell.
接着 刚刚翻过山头 一匹马踢了她
And then, just below the highest point of the pass, a horse kicked her.
它真踢到你吗
Did he actually get you? Oh,
有多重
how hard did he get you?
给我两片 给我两片
No, no. Just give me two. Give me two.
-如果它真踢到你的话 -给我两片
– Well, if he really got you – Give me two.
全身都痛
Oh, everything just hurts.
我从没这样在山路骑马 所以
I’ve never really done this kind of mountain riding, so I’m
我不知行不行 亲爱的
I don’t know if I’m going to make it, love.
你行的
Yeah, you will.
我们有两个小时
We have two hours.
在这条路上我们就能看到驯鹿牧民
So, from the pass, we can see reindeer people.
我们能看到驯鹿牧民 说明很近了
We can see the, we can see the reindeer people, means it’s very close.
好的
Oh, okay.
我们休息下
We’re going to have a little rest,
然后接着前进去找驯鹿牧民
and then we’re going to ride over to the reindeer people.
好 可以走了
Okay. We can go.
看到上面那条山路了吗 荣恩
See the pass up there, Rowan?
在另一边
On the other side?
驯鹿牧民
Reindeer people.
在另一边就是驯鹿牧民
On the other side is the reindeer people.
-可以走了 -你行吗
– We can go. – Yeah? Think you can make it?
-可以 -好的
– Yeah. – Okay.
天 看你后面
Jesus. Look behind you.
我没看到他们 图加
I don’t see them, Tulga.
我们在这四处找下驯鹿牧民
Yes, we’re going to go around here to the reindeer people.
驯鹿就在某处 是吗
The reindeer are just around the corner, are they?
驯鹿牧民就在某处
The reindeer people are just around the corner.
让我上马 我不行了
Let me just get back on , cause this is killing me.
我们说 他们就在某处
Yeah, we said they were right around the corner,
却没看到 希望他们真在这
and we don’t see them, so I’m hoping they really are here.
希望他们没决定今天是迁移日
Hope they didn’t decide today was moving day.
我可不希望要费力解释
I hope I don’t have to do some difficult explaining.
-驯鹿 你右边 -哪儿
– Reindeer. To your right. – Where?
有只驯鹿 看见没
Oh, there’s a reindeer. Look, see?
有只驯鹿
There’s a reindeer.
看它
Look at it.
就那在
There they are.
他们的帐篷和卫♥星♥接♥收♥器♥
How about that? Their tepees and satellite dish.
-我的天 -怎么样
– Oh, my god. – How about that?
是驯鹿牧民的帐篷 看 他们就在那
It’s the reindeer people’s tepees. Look, that’s where they are.
一路过来 你做到了
You made it. You made it. All the way.
一路过来 你做到了
You made it. All the way.
我真以你为荣
I am so proud of you.
-你想骑驯鹿吗 -我们确实想骑驯鹿
– You wanna ride the reindeer? – We do want to ride a reindeer. Yes.
我之前真不确定我们能否做到
I really didn’t know if we were going to make it.
我们真做到了 真不可思议 不是吗
We actually made it. That’s amazing, isn’t it?
请你说 非常感谢他们让我们
You can say thank you very much for letting us
这样贸然来访 闯进他们的生活
come and drop into their lives like this.
我们从美国大老远而来
We’ve come a long way from America.
因为我们的孩子有自闭症
Because our child has autism,
我们听说驯鹿牧民的萨满
and we had heard that the shamans of the reindeer people
既强大又善良
were both powerful and kind,
所以我们决定把孩子带来这
and so we thought we would bring our boy up here,
看下是否有帮助可寻
just to see if there’s any help that could be given.
他说 他父亲就是我们要见的人
He says, uh, his father is the person we are going to, to meet.
他身体不好
Uh, he is not well,
但我们可试试看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!