数数
Count!
一二三四五六七八♥九♥ 停
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, stop!
一二三四五六七八♥九♥ 停
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, stop!
你想玩吗 想就说要 不想就说谢谢
You want to do that? yes, please, or no, thank you?

Yes, please!
好棒 开始
Okay, let’s do it!
一二三四五六七八♥九♥ 停
And, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, stop!
我幻想着
In my daydream,
此次蒙古之行能让他学会骑马
This trip to mongolia would bring him by himself riding.
再也不用我来保护他
Him not having to sit there in the saddle with me.
自己就可以骑得很好
Him riding, by himself.
每个热爱骑马的父母都希望自己的孩子
Every parent who has this passionate interest…
能一起分享骑马带来的乐趣
wants to share that passionate interest with their child.
不仅如此
But it’s more than that.
如果荣恩学会骑马
If Rowan can ride,
他就会重获新生
then he’s free.
获得真正的自♥由♥
Then he’s got freedom.
如果在这里能将愿望实现
If that’s something that could come of this trip, then…
那能教会他独自骑马
That alone would be…
就是我生命中的全部
would be everything to me.
七 八 九 停
…seven, eight, nine, stop!
我们最后还是让他到河边玩耍
Eventually we let him out to play at a river,
图加驱车去寻找
And Tulga took off with the van to try and find a mountain…
能收到手♥机♥讯号♥的地方
Where he could get a cell phone reception.
我犯了个错误
That was a mistake.
在这个陌生的环境里
The van was now Rowan’s anchor of comfort
我们的车已经成为荣恩的避风港
in this unfamiliar place.
可现在却不见了
Now it suddenly wasn’t there.
结果 他彻底崩溃了
The result? total meltdown.
他在大便 我想 你在大便吗
Oh, oh, oh, he’s pooing, I think. are you going pooing?
要洗干净
Gotta get clean.
我们可以用瓶子里的水
Okay, we can use water from the water bottle.
把摄像机关掉 过来帮忙
Switch off the camera and come and help us.
错了
Wrong
我们得回家去
We gotta go home!
老鹰 老鹰
Eagle! eagle!
-怎么了 -车开过来了
– What’s wrong? – The van’s coming.
车马上就过来了 好了 看到没
The van will be here in about one minute. already. do you see?
-来了 -车来了
– There it is. – See, there’s the van.
车就在那边
The van’s over there.
要我抱抱吗 要抱抱吗 小可怜
You want me, hon? you want me, hon? oh, poor darling.
好了 车来了 车来了
Okay, van’s coming. van’s coming.
车来了 车来了 车在那边
Van’s coming. van’s coming. there’s the van.
好点了吗
You do?
我真没用
I completely fucked up.
我晕了 没有想清楚
I turned, through just not thinking straight,
本想带给他快乐
A delightful experience for him,
却给他造成痛苦
Into a pretty traumatic experience for him.
教训是
And what that is teaching me…
是不再像成人那样思考
is i’ve got to abandon any adult agenda.
可笑的是我都没意识到
And it’s funny, I hadn’t even really realized
直到现在
until this moment that I kind of had one.
我让他失望了
So I let him down.
现在应该做的是
And the important thing is just to…
记住我们来这的目的 来这是为了他
remember why we’re here, and why we’re here is for him.
这是我们应该牢记的
It’s the good and the right lesson to have learned.
上 下
Up! down.
上 下
Up! down.
去抓鹅 去追图穆
Get the geese get Tomoo.
去追鹅 我们去追鹅
Chase the geese we’re chasing the geese!
我觉得他原谅我了
I guess i’m forgiven.
很棒吧 多么难忘的经历
It’s pretty cool, huh? what an adventure.
太难忘了 我爱我的孩子
What an adventure. I love my son.
他也爱你
And he loves you.
真好
That’s a good thing.
我爱你
I love you.
没错
Well, it’s true.
因为他的自闭症
I’m a- i’m a better father
我成为了一个更好的父亲
because of his autism.
从没想过我会这么说
I never thought i’d say that.
但这是毋庸置疑的
but there’s no question.
不然我也不会
I don’t think I would have been…
成为一名伟大的父亲
That great a dad otherwise.
好了 小家伙
All right, mate.
要不要吃点东西 还是上♥床♥睡觉
Do you want to eat, or do you want to go up to bed?
你想睡觉了 好的
You want to go up to bed. okay.
我能成为称职的父亲 是因为他的病
I’m a better father because his autism forced me to
强迫我必须关注他喜欢什么
listen to what interested him above all else,
然后满足他 别无选择
and implement it because I had no choice.
我现在很庆幸当时的别无选择
Um, i’m glad now that I had no choice.
那段时间虽然很难熬 但是…
It was tough at the time, but…
至少现在情况很乐观
we’re onto something good here.
非常传统的蒙古篝火
Very traditional mongolian fire.
宗教仪式后
Since the ceremony,
我连续好几天都做了很生动的梦
I’ve been having these really vivid dreams,
我梦见我的外婆 她很开心地离开
And I dreamt that I saw my grandmother happy, walking away,
好像是她放开了荣恩
like she had let go of Rowan.
这几天的梦我都印象深刻
My dreams have been so powerful lately.
平时我根本不记得前一晚梦到什么
I mean, normally, I don’t remember my dreams at all,
但是在这里却不同
But I have been here.
在这里我能明显感受到我外婆的存在
But there is definitely a connection with, you know, my grandmother.
能感受到她的伤心和悲痛 还有
All her grief and sadness, and that tendency,
外婆生前就有的悲观倾向
That kind of negativity my grandmother really had.
某种程度 她仿佛一个黑洞
I mean, in a way, she was a black hole.
有趣的是
What’s interesting is, you know,
有段时间我很难理解什么是灵魂
because I have a difficult time wholly understanding spirits.
说实话 我根本不相信世上有灵魂
I mean, to be honest, I don’t really believe in spirits,
不相信它们真实存在
You know, as kind of actual entities.
觉得它们是人们虚构出来的东西
I believe in them more as symbolic entities.
奇怪的是我居然亲眼见到了
What’s interesting is that I really saw it as, um…
我看到的她也许是真是存在
I saw her spirit as a symbol,
天知道 也许只是一种象征
or maybe the actual, who knows,
代表着我母亲家族中
Of that tendency in the female line…
对满足愿望的渴求
On my mother’s side, um,
自己愿望无法满足时
of this real clinging, and just kind of…
所产生的愤怒
rage against not wanting things to be other than as they want them to be.
一代一代传下来
And it’s been passed down from her to my mother to me,
传到了荣恩这里
to Rowan.
我的理智问 这又意味着什么呢
My rational mind says, what does all this mean?
可是 在这里我确实感觉到某种感应
But, you know, there’s some connection there.
这是离别之前的合影
This is a good-bye photograph.
合影留念
Good-bye photograph.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
小黑 再见
Good-bye, blackie.
他们说这有泉水
这里有不少处泉水
其中一处对大脑有帮助
是啊 他是这么说的
我们可以问问当地人
Maybe we can ask the locals
知不知道哪处的泉水对大脑有帮助
if they know which one is good for the brain.
你觉得我们该去找对大脑有帮助的泉水吗
Do you think we could visit the one that’s good for the brain?
我们还有时间 去找找吧
好的 就这么定了
Yes, let’s do that.
再见
Bye-bye!
跟小黑说再见
Say “bye-bye, blackie!
我们决定采纳老人的意见
We decided to take the old man’s advice…
到沙尔嘎湖去寻找神奇的泉水
And head to Lake Sharga and the healing spring,
希望如他们所说
where, so they said,
可以洗去我们的苦难
we could wash away our suffering.
回到车里 接下来是三天的长途跋涉
So, back into the van we got, for three days’ hard travel.
萨满祭司之前给我们安排了任务
The shamans had given us some homework.
在蒙古的每个夜晚
Every night, until we left mongolia,
都必须进行一系列的宗教仪式

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!