是他也是我们大家的地方
And, uh, his land and our land.
很欢迎你来到这里
You come here and, really happy to receive you here.
我们很高兴能来这儿
Well, we’re very grateful to be here.
亲爱的别踩到那个
Don’t step on that, sweetie.
他在仪式上唱的是
他是说在你家族中有个女人
好像患有精神疾病
没错 是精神疾病 我的外婆
Yeah, mental illness.My grandmother.
我这边是我外婆有精神疾病
但她得的不是自闭症 她是躁郁症
如果你有所了解的话 她是精神出了问题
事实上 所有萨满都认为
In fact, all the shamans concurred
克里斯汀那边的一个近几代的女性先人
that a recent ancestor, a femaie ancestor, on Kristin’s side,
不知怎的附在了荣恩身上
was somehow clinging to Rowan.
可能是想伤害他 甚至想带他走
Perhaps trying to harm him, or even pull him away.
要是他不想喝这个
If he doesn’t want to have a drink of it,
可以吗
is it okay, or can we?
喝点水 这儿
Have some water. Here’s some more water.
喝点水 从盒子里
Have some water. Water, out of the box. Water.
-这是什么 -是水
– What’s that? – It’s water.
是白色的水 喝起来跟水一样 尝尝
It’s white water. White water. Tastes like water. Taste it.
尝一小口
Just take a little sip.
-水 -喝一点
– Water! – Take a little drink.
喝 水 水 水
Drink! water, water! water!
你得朝着你们国家的方向
你还得清洗下身
就是荣恩出生的地方
你得从上到下清洗 像这样
可以穿着衣服吗
不吗 行
No? Okay. All right.
你得快点 去那边
萨满还说一种黑暗的能量
The shamans also said that a black energy
在克里斯汀怀孕时进入了她的子♥宫♥
had entered Kristin’s womb during the pregnancy.
别拍到我的桔皮组织 我就要求这么多
Yeah, just don’t show my cellulite, that’s all I ask.
记得打上马赛克
All right. You can photoshop that, can’t you?
我要去看萨满
I’ve gotta go see the shaman.
我真想知道
I couldn’t help wondering.
我做的是他真正想要的吗
Did I really have his best interest at heart here?
我是个坏父亲吗
Was I being a terrible father?
我不知道
I didn’t know.
他要用那个抽我吗
Is he gonna whip me?
会的 稍稍
你不能大叫
你得跪着朝向大山
不能喊叫

Okay.
记得 你不能大叫 亲爱的
Remember, you’re not allowed to cry out, love.
高点
Higher.
高点 高点
High, higher.
行了
Okay, that’s fine.
好了 没事了
Okay, it’s all gone now.
我也有
I have them too.
干得好 我为你骄傲
Well done. I’m proud of you.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
抱歉我如此疯狂
Excuse my craziness.
然后有效果了 某些东西被释放了
And then something happened. Something was released.
荣恩开始欢笑 和萨满玩在一起
Rowan began laughing, giggling, playing with the shamans.
我们重新作为家人在一起
We were together again, as a family.
乌云聚集 凉风骤起 暴雨来到
Clouds gathered. A cool wind got up, and the rains came.
萨满说这是好兆头
A very good sign, said the shamans.
谢谢
Thank you.
在最后一个萨满结束后
After the last shaman had finished,
荣恩走向一个蒙古小男孩
Rowan turned to this small mongolian boy
仪式过程中他一直在这儿
who’d been there at the ceremony.
他忽然抱住了他 并说道”蒙古兄弟”
And right out of the blue, hugged him, and said, “mongolian brother”
他从来没这么做过
He’d never done anything like this before.
男孩叫图穆 是向导图加六岁的儿子
The boy’s name was Tomoo, the 6-year-old son of Tulga, our guide.
看到他们的互动
After seeing the boys’ interaction,
图加决定带他与我们同行
Tulga decided to bring Tomoo on the trip with us.
第二天清早 我们出发前往蒙古的内陆地区
Next morning, we set off into the great interior of mongolia.
驱车十小时后我们到达了首个游牧帐篷
Ten hours’ drive to the first nomad camp,
在这儿我们要与向导和马匹会合
where we were to meet the guides and horses
他们会带我们到沙尔嘎湖去
who would take us to Lake Sharga and its healing waters.
-他们要在一起玩吗 -我想是
– Are they gonna play together? – I think they might.
这是很不常见到的 非常不一般
This is very unusual. This is totally unusual.
和其他孩子这么玩儿 很不常见
Playing with another kid like that. Very unusual.
我以前没有见过他做这样互动的游戏
I haven’t seen him do that kind of interactive play before,
从来没有
ever, actually.
以前最多也就是跟其他小孩下下棋
The most he’s ever done with another child is playing chase.
-和别人拼剑玩然后 -从来没有过
– But to actually have a sword fight and then, – Never done that before.
说他想当个海盗
talking about being a pirate.
从来没有过
Never done that before.
-拿着这个海盗船 -图加的儿子很不错
– Take this pirate ship. – Very, very cool kid, Tulga’s son.
很鼓舞人心是吧
That’s really encouraging, isn’t it?
你觉得怎么样 不喜欢吗
How do you like it? You don’t like it?
-我不喜欢吗 -还是喜欢呢
– I don’t like it? – Or, or, you like it? Or?
当然喜欢 我高兴得要跳舞了
Oh, yeah! no, no, I’m doing a little dance. Okay.
我所知道的就是我们去见了萨满
All I know is we went to see the shaman,
两天后我们就发现荣恩更愿意游戏了
And now, two days later, we’re seeing even more involved play
这是从没见过的
that I’ve never seen before ever.
是因为萨满吗 或许不是因为萨满呢
Is this because of the shamans? Isn’t this because of the shamans?
我只知道我们去找萨满后这一切就发生了
All I know is, we went to the shamans, and now this is happening.
荣恩 你能坐在马桶上拉便便吗
Hey, Rowan, can you go poopie on the potty?
-你能坐在马桶上拉便便吗 -我可以
– Can you go poopie on the potty? – Yes, I do.
你能 那就拉吧
Yes, you do! Do a poopie!
-拉吧 -不
– Do a poopie! – No!
不能吗 你会坐在马桶上拉吗
No? Can you do poopie on the potty?
-好了 – 拉完了吗
– All done! – All done? All done poopie?
我想他从来没有坐在马桶上大便过
I don’t think he’s ever successfully gone poo in the potty.
差不多书上所写让你尝试的
Pretty much everything the books tell you you should try doing,
我们都试过了
we’ve tried,
但都没成功
and have had no success.
我们不给他用尿不湿 因为一旦给他用
We took him out of diapers because we just thought if we didn’t, he’d
他就永远离不开了
be in diapers forever.
所以我们就给他穿内♥裤♥
So we just have him wear underwear,
这样他拉在裤子里就会很不舒服
and hope that it’s going to be so uncomfortable pooping in your underwear
他最终就会去用马桶
that he’ll eventually be potty-trained.
但是这好像行不通
Although it doesn’t seem to be working out that way very much.
让我看看你好了没
All right, let me just make sure you’ve recovered.
如果我能为蒙古之行许个愿 我希望他们能
If I could make one wish for the mongolia trip, if they could like,
帮他摆脱对马桶的抗拒
heal his resistance to using the potty.
这是一个天大的心愿
That is a very big wish.
如果他学会用马桶
He could finally learn to use the potty.
我们的生活就轻松多了
It would make our lives tremendously easier.
我真的不想每天换洗脏内♥裤♥了 这真没法说
I’m so tired of changing poopie underpants, I can’t even tell you.
真恶心
Man. yuck.
有个塑料袋在那里
I’ve got a little plastic bag in there.
-上帝啊 -这太糟糕了
– Jesus Christ. – This is a bad one.
帮你弄干净
Get you all clean.
这仿佛火山爆发 伙计
Wow, that was, that was an explosion, mate.
我没有史蒂夫·厄尔文那么迷人
I don’t feel quite as glamorous as Steve Irwin,
但我刚才真觉得像是跟野兽搏斗过
But I do feel like I just wrestled with a beast.
好了
Okay.
至少暴风雨还没来
And at least the rainstorm hasn’t hit yet.
这就是所谓的棕色警报
That was what you call a code brown.
到了
Here we are.
第一晚
Our first night.
马都在吗
Horses here?
都在
Yes, horses here.
我们到达了首个牧民营地
We’ve just arrived at our first nomadic encampment.
这是荣恩第一次完全地融入蒙古
This is Rowan’s first introduction to mongolia proper.
他有点忘情了
He’s just, um, totally into it.
我们上去
Oh, on we get.
抓住犄角
Hold the horn.
我们为晚上睡觉搭了帐篷
For the tonight, we set up tent.
在厨房♥做饭
Of course, the kitchen makes food.
马已经在那儿了
Also, the horses are already there,
我们看着这些
And we will be seeing our horses

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!