This one tosses them like a card player.
百万富翁把它数了数再扔
The millionaire counts it before tossing it.
小偷拿着它
The thief keeps it.
这个女人母猪
This woman sows.
纳粹想了想 然后残忍♥地把它扔了
The Nazi thinks it over and then brutally tosses it.
这个人很贪婪 做事很费时
This man is greedy and takes his time before doing it.
富人是花费时间最长的人
The rich man is the one who takes the longest.
小偷 如果你不想死 烧了你的钱
Thief! If you don’t want to die, kill your money.
一张钞票从天上掉下来 真是个奇迹
A banknote fell from the sky, that was a miracle.
我们将毁灭自我形象
We shall destroy the self-image,
不稳定 摇摆
unsteady, wavering, bewildered,
迷惑 充满渴望
full of desire, distracted, confused.
心烦意乱 困惑
当自我观念认为
When the self-concept thinks, this is I and that is mine,
这是我和那是我的
他就束缚了自己
he binds himself and he forgets the great self.
忘却了那伟大的自我
焚毁雕塑是我优雅生涯的结束
The burning of the sculptures was the end of my elegant phase,
我的艺术电影摄影
my art-film photography.
一旦这些尸体被烧毁
Once these bodies were burnt,
我意识到是时候回到现实了
I realized it was time to go back to reality.
我简化了射击方式
I simplified the shooting style,
把它变成了真人电影
and made it more like cinéma vérite.
这是最后的美学场景
This is the last aesthetic scene.
从这里开始 风格改变了
From here on, the style changes.
我不仅烧了这些雕像 也烧了我的风格
Not only do I burn the statues, but I burn my style as well.
我烧掉了我对电影的幻想 我不想再要了
I burn my vision of cinema. I don’t want it anymore.
它太漂亮
It’s too beautiful.
这是经过深思熟虑和审美的
It’s too thought-out and aesthetic.
我们会转向更真实的东西
We move on to something more real.
当我们开始拍摄时 国防部长考基迪很高兴
When we started shooting, Corkidi, the DP, was delighted,
但后来他成了我的敌人因为他什么都不懂
but then he became my enemy because he didn’t understand anything.
他没听懂 他喜欢开头是因为它的美学品质
He didn’t get it. He liked the beginning because of the aesthetical qualities,
但是当我进入现实 在蒙特拍摄一个场景Albán
but when I went into reality and filmed a scene in Monte Albán
给所有的演员都注射了迷幻蘑菇
and gave hallucinogenic mushrooms to all the actors,
他拍错了 我不能用那段录像 因为他不懂
he shot it all wrong. I couldn’t use the footage because he didn’t get it.
这是墨西哥巫医 按♥摩♥师
This is a Mexican witch doctor, a masseur.
他是个真正的巫医 不是演员
He is an authentic witch doctor, not an actor.
在他的真实环境中 他是一个真正的萨满
He is a real shaman in his real environment.
你看他的手就知道了
You can tell by looking at his hands.
现在这部电影正在寻找真♥相♥ 但不是在童话里
Now the movie is seeking the truth, but not in a fairytale,
在现实生活中
in real life.
他的脚就像腐烂的狗一样臭
– His feet stink like a rotten dog. – He has beautiful teeth.
他的牙齿很漂亮
我忍♥受不了那个气味
I can’t stand the smell.
等他把你所有的骨头重新拼回去
When he puts all your bones back together, you will like his smell.
你就会喜欢他的气味了
这是在泰波兹兰地区 据说这里曾经是墨西哥的伊甸园
This is in the Tepoztlan area, which is said to have been the Mexican Eden,
诸神居住的地方 这是一块神圣的土地
where the gods lived. It was a sacred land.
人类学会了削减植被以耕作土地
Man learned to cultivate the earth by weakening the plants,
我说 让我们在山顶拍摄吧 我们会找到一位大♥师♥的
I said, “Let’s film at the top of that mountain and we’ll find a master.”
野生植物自从被创造之初
wild plants remained as they were at the moment of creation.
就一直保持不变
这个女人在等着
And this woman was waiting.
它们是谦卑的守护者 保护着秘密
They are the humble guardians of the secret.
没有人告诉她 她说 我是来帮助你的
No one had told her anything, and she said, “I’ve come to help you.”
她是另一个住在山里的萨满
She is another shaman who lives in the mountains.
看她把汤端得多准
Look at how precisely she dishes out the soup.
这个过程是完美无瑕的
The process is flawless, perfect,
就像主人一样
just like the master herself.
我没有给萨满下达指令
I didn’t give directions to the shamans.
他们做他们喜欢的 我使用的材料
They did as they pleased and I used that material.
当我们到达蒙特Albán时 另一个萨满正在等我们
When we got to Monte Albán, another shaman was waiting for us.
我知道我总能在这些地方找到一位师♥父♥ 他会教给我们一些东西
I knew I’d always find a master in these places who would teach us something,
他就在那里
and there he was.
他们不是演员 他们住在那里
They are not actors, they live there.
花儿知道
The flower knows… you don’t need to ask it.
你不需要问
它们在植物间游荡 用身体收集花粉
They are wandering among plants, gathering pollen with their bodies.
他们与大自然接触
They’re in contact with nature.
这是神圣植物的世界 它们能产生幻觉
This is the world of the sacred plants, which produce hallucinations.
刀伤看起来很假
The knife cut looks fake,
但我是故意这么做的
but it’s something that I did on purpose.
演员们被锁在一所房♥子里两个月
The actors spent two months locked in a house,
每天只睡四个小时 做各种各样的运动
sleeping only four hours a day and doing all kinds of exercises.
我给他们吃了迷幻蘑菇
I gave them hallucinogenic mushrooms.
他们完全融入其中
They completely tuned into it.
卡斯塔内达已经解决了人类对动物的迁移问题
Castañeda had tackled the issue of human transference to animals,
这是一种神奇的实践
which is a magical practice.
我在墨西哥一家叫阿根廷角的阿根廷餐厅
I was in an Argentinean restaurant in Mexico called El Rincón Argentino,
在那里你只能吃到大牛排和红酒
where the only thing you can get is huge steaks and wine.
我坐在那里 卡斯塔内达出现了
I was sitting there and Castañeda showed up.
狗会把你的感官带走
我说我们能谈谈吗他说他已经看过大地两次了
I said, “Can we have a chat?” He said he had seen El Topo twice
The dog will take your senses away with him.
它能替你看
He can see for you.
很有兴趣和我聊天 我说 我们在哪儿见面
and was interested in talking to me. I said, “Where should we meet?
我应该去你的旅馆吗 他说 不 我要去你家 和他做
“Should I go to your hotel?” He said, “No, I’ll come to yours.” And he did.
那是卡米诺皇家酒店 我们聊了聊
It was the Camino Real Hotel. We had a chat.
花儿的纤细气味是宇宙的芳香
The delicate scent of flowers is the fragrance of the universe.
我吃花儿
I eat the flower, and its perfume is my blood.
我告诉他 我不确定你是天才 江湖骗子还是疯子
I told him, “I’m not sure whether you’re a genius, a charlatan, or a madman.
它的芳香就是我的血液
Together we form a dog, in search of the sacred flower.
我们一起组成一只狗
我们能一起做些什么 我们为什么在一起
“What can we do together? Why are we together?”
来寻找神圣的花儿
他说 我接到一个邀请 要把唐璜的教诲拍成电影
He said, “I’ve got an offer to make The Teachings of Don Juan into a film,
Together we form a flower, in search of the sacred water.
我们一起组成一朵花
来寻找神圣的水
但我不想和好莱坞明星一起演
“but I don’t want to do it with some Hollywood star.”
这是语言被赋予血肉的瞬间
This is the moment when the word is made flesh.
我说 小心点 他们不会拍动作片和特效大♥片♥
I said, “Be careful they don’t do a big action, special effects movie.
应该去真正的拍摄地 和真正的唐璜一起拍摄
“One should go to the real location and shoot it with the real Don Juan.”
嗯 他说 但他坚持不下去了
“Well…” he said, but he couldn’t carry on,
因为他的胃痛很厉害 还开始拉肚子
because his got a terrible stomach pain and his diarrhea started.
他说 我在山里喝水 从来没有生病
He said, “I drank water in the mountains and never got sick,
现在我在墨西哥喝水 还拉屎
“and now I drink water here in Mexico and I’m shitting myself.”
我说我带你去旅馆他说 好的 谢谢
I said, “I’ll take you to your hotel.” He said, “Yes, please.”
我用出租车把他送到旅馆 那是我最后一次见到他
I took him to his hotel in a taxi and that was the last time I saw him.
How many people are you?
你们有多少人
One, two, three, four, five…
一 二 三 四 五
We are nine.
我们九个人
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine…
六 七 八 九
– One is missing. – Yes.
一个失踪了
是的
寻人启事是一个经典的中国故事
This legend of The Missing Person is a classic Chinese story.
Here is the missing one. He drowned.
那个失踪的在这 他淹死了
他们进化了 忘记了自己
They have evolved and forgotten about themselves
以至于他们不再认识自己的形象
to the point that they no longer recognize their own image.
他们以为自己在和别人约会 他们忘记了自己
They think they’re seeing someone else. They’ve forgotten about themselves.
他们认为有人淹死了 这是一个中国故事
They think somebody has drowned. It’s a Chinese story.
He drowned.
他淹死了
我教这只猴子做一种禅坐姿势
I taught the monkey to do a mudra, a Zen position.
我花了好几个小时才让这只猴子像禅僧一样把手放好
It took me hours to get the monkey to place its hands like a Zen monk.
这是死亡的仪式
This is the ceremony of death.
坟墓用爱接受你
The grave receives you with love.
这里离之前的地方很远 这是玛雅金字塔
This is miles away from the previous place. It’s a Mayan pyramid.
让你自己顺从死亡
Surrender yourselves to death.
还了借给你的所有
Return what was loaned to you.
我参观了墨西哥金字塔
I visited the Mexican pyramids.
放弃你的快乐 你的痛苦
Give up your pleasure, your pains.
放弃你的朋友 你的爱人
Give up your friends, your lovers.
演员们沉浸在这段经历中
The actors were so engrossed in the experience,
放弃你的家人 你的过去
Give up your family, your past.
他们真的在为自己的死亡而哭泣
that they were actually crying over their own death.
放弃你所恨的 你所渴望的
Surrender what you hate, what you desire.
他们不是在演戏 他们是真实的人在哭泣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!