我的妻子
My wife.
这个女人没有乳♥房♥♥ 她把它们截掉了
This woman didn’t have breasts. She had had them amputated.
那个百万富翁的妻子没有乳♥房♥♥
The millionaire’s wife didn’t have breasts.
她不是演员
She was not an actress.
如果你仔细看 你会发现她没有乳♥房♥♥
If you look closely, you can see she hasn’t got breasts.
钢琴设备不太好用 我想让它看起来像个巨大的避孕套
The piano rig didn’t work very well. I wanted it to look like a huge condom,
但这并不完全有效
but it doesn’t quite work.
我的司机
My chauffeur.
司机是好莱坞著名制片人哈里·科恩的儿子
The chauffeur was the son of a famous Hollywood producer called Harry Cohen.
司机由哈里·科恩的儿子扮演
The chauffeur is played by Harry Cohen’s son.
我的爱人 每周一千
– My lover. – Hi!
A thousand a week.
这是一个碰巧在附近的美国女孩
This is some American girl that just happened to be around.
她的名字叫Re
Her name was Re.
我非常喜欢这个女孩
I liked this girl very much.
我让她通过耳朵嗑药
I got her to take drugs through her ear.
没有人呢 我发明了耳朵可♥卡♥因♥
Nobody does that. I invented “ear cocaine”.
我觉得这象征着那个自我推销的诗意女孩
I think this symbolizes the poetic girl that sells herself.
我的艺术工厂
My art factory.
我想在这里嘲笑一下现代艺术
Here I intended to poke fun at modern art.
我们每季制♥造♥一条新的艺术流水线
We produce a new line of art every season.
这是我发明的 人们用屁♥股♥画画
This is something I invented – people painting with their buttocks.
这些雕塑出自墨西哥艺术家Felguérez之手
These sculptures are by a Mexican artist called Felguérez.
我让他把人体和抽象雕塑融合在一起
I asked him to merge human bodies with abstract sculptures.
他很生气 因为他的雕塑在屏幕上没有多少时间
He got angry because his sculptures don’t have much time on screen.
他没有意识到人们会在多年后看到它们
He didn’t realize people would see them for years to come.
我努力工作了好几个月 你只能看到他们几秒钟
“I worked so hard for months and you only get to see them for a few seconds.”
它们仍然被认为是现代艺术 它们可以放进现代艺术博物馆
They are still considered modern art. They’d fit in the Museum of Modern Art.
还没有人以一种美学的方式将人体融合
Nobody has yet merged human bodies, in an aesthetic fashion,
与抽象的雕塑
with abstract sculptures.
我们创造出一种爱的机器
We created a love machine.
要让它活动
To make it live the spectator has to work with it, guide it,
观众必须使用它 引导它
这台机器的创造是基于形而上学的概念
The creation of this machine is based on metaphysical concepts.
接受它 把自己投身于爱的行为中
receive it, give himself in the act of love.
用这个电子棒
With this electronic rod he will rub its mechanical vagina.
我想展示一个会变得越来越大的小机器
I wanted to show a small machine that would get bigger and bigger,
他能摩擦这个机器阴♥道♥
观众的技巧会决定
让人觉得这台机器正在主宰整个宇宙
to give the idea that this machine was taking over the Universe.
The skill of the spectator will determine the machine’s ability to reach a climax.
机器有没有能力达到高♥潮♥
因为它给人类带来快乐
And because of the pleasure it gives to humans,
机器本身也变成了人类 产生了新的机器
the machine itself becomes human and gives birth to a new machine.
抽象艺术变成了生物学 这就是目的所在
It was abstract art turned into biology. That was the intention.
我在艺术展览中使用了同样的概念
I use the same concept in the art exhibition,
把人体和抽象形式混在一起
mixing human bodies with abstract forms.
几何形体中的人类
Humans inside geometric forms.
我想把几何学和生物学结合起来
I wanted to fuse geometry with biology.
现在日本人制♥造♥的机器人就是这样
This happens nowadays with the robots that the Japanese are creating.
我的司机是个很糟糕的爱人
My chauffeur is a bad lover.
他不知道怎么去满足它
He didn’t know how to satisfy it.
但是这个女人 我很了解她的技巧
But this woman, I know her techniques very well,
我们会产生出电子高♥潮♥
will produce the electronic orgasm.
性冷淡
Frigid!
我认为人类注定要创造机器 然后将其植入自己的身体
I think man is meant to create machines that he will later insert into his body,
这将改变他的生活
and that will transform his life.
在未来 人与机器将成为一体
In the future, man and machine will be joined as one being.
这就是我的想法 或者我希望发生的事
That’s what I think, or what I would like to happen.
当然 机器是危险的
Machines are dangerous, of course.
他们可以发展智力和自主性
They can develop intelligence and autonomy
创造他们自己的社会
and create their own society.
它可能发生 它可能发生
It can happen. It could happen.
有了这台机器 我用幽默来面对恐惧
With this machine, I confronted that fear with humor.
我让这台机器生孩子
I got the machine to give birth to a baby machine,
我想它最终会长大的
which will eventually grow up, I suppose.
我的名字是赛尔 我的行星是土星
My name is Sel, my planet is Saturn.
我的顾客是孩子们
My customers are children.
这是土星 这很重要 因为土星和孩子们一起玩
This is Saturn. It’s very important, because Saturn plays with children,
然后吃掉它们
and then eats them.
我们在一所真正的学校里拍的
We shot this at an actual school.
这些孩子们对糖果很兴奋
These children were excited about the sweets
小矮人装扮成圣诞老人
and the dwarfs dressed up as Santa Claus.
我找不到那个跟着她的大块头 他是一个巨人
I had trouble finding that huge man that’s following her. He’s a giant.
这是瓦莱丽 我当时的妻子
This is Valerie, my wife at the time.
这是有白月亮和黑月亮的大象 阴和阳
Here’s the elephant with the white and the black moons – Yin and Yang.
塞尔基金会
厚皮动物是非常有力的地质标志
Pachyderms are very powerful geological symbols.
塞尔玩具工厂
它们象征着大地 我没有的根
They symbolize the earth, the roots I haven’t got.
除了像我这样活着 我还想像大象一样活着
Aside from living in my shoes, I’d like to live on as an elephant.
我的国家就是我的鞋子
My country is my shoes.
当我在戛纳放映圣山时
When I screened The Holy Mountain in Cannes,
电影节主席要求我在一个国家的管辖下提交这部电影
the Festival’s president required that I submit the film under a country.
我说那是墨西哥的 但墨西哥不想承认那是他们的
I said that it was Mexican, but Mexico didn’t want to recognize it as theirs.
那是一部太奇怪的电影 没有查罗s 这不是墨西哥人
It was too weird a film, with no charros. It wasn’t Mexican.
这一事实影响了他在电影节上获奖的机会
That fact affected the chance of winning an award at the festival.
但我不在乎 因为我不是在踢足球 我在拍电影
But I didn’t care because I wasn’t playing football. I was making a film.
这一幕里只有老人 我从养老院买♥♥的
In this scene there are only old people. I got them from a retirement home.
这是困难的 我得把它们从家里接回来 然后再带回去
It was hard. I had to pick them up from the home and then take them back.
他们会尿裤子 弄脏自己
They’d piss and soil themselves.
我们生产战争玩具
We manufacture war toys.
这是一家由老人经营的玩具厂
This is a toy factory run by old people.
奇怪的是 他们为孩子们做东西
They make things for children, bizarrely enough.
他们只生产武器 所有玩具都是武器
The only thing they make is weapons. All the toys are weapons.
微缩塑胶炸♥弹♥工坊需要工人
Workers needed in the miniature plastic bomb shop.
只要孩子的教育没有改变
As long as children’s education doesn’t change,
世界也不会改变
the world will not change either.
我们有一台电脑
We have an electronic computer
其中编入了政♥府♥的活动
programmed with the politics of the government.
政♥府♥是我们的客户
The government is our client.
他们是每个国家的国家元首
Those are the heads of state for every country.
我们向电脑输入
We feed the computer data on coming wars and revolutions.
他们正准备让孩子们堕落
They are getting ready to corrupt the children.
即将到来的战争和革命的资料
它就会告诉我们要生产什么玩具
It tells us what kind of toys to produce
来适应出生的孩子
to condition children from birth.
举例来说 如果政♥府♥计算出
For example, if the government calculates
需要发动战争来对抗秘鲁
that it will be necessary to wage war against Peru,
我们的机器就会研究秘鲁人
our machine studies the Peruvians and tells us what to do.
然后告诉我们做什么
我们制♥造♥性♥欲♥极强的褐色本地吸血鬼
We manufacture hyper-sexed brown native vampires,
只能被白皮肤颜色的十字架所毁灭
who can only be destroyed by a cross the color of white skin.
我们创造出一种放松的东西
We create a laxative that induces vomiting.
能引诱呕吐
我们以秘鲁首都来命名它
We name it after the capital of Peru and tint it with the color of the natives.
并且把它涂成当地人的颜色
我们开始了一个漫画书的活动
We started a comic book campaign.
我在这里谈到的秘鲁革命
The Peruvian revolution I talk about here
太空超级英雄 上尉队长
会在稍后的光辉之路中发生
would take place later on with The Shining Path.
这是秘鲁的一场大灾难 我预见到了
It was a catastrophe in Peru, and I foresaw it.
秘鲁的问题早在它发生之前就出现在这部影片中了
Peru’s problems appeared in this film, long before they happened.
对抗秘鲁怪兽
这个世界病入膏肓
The world is very ill.
世界需要拯救海洋 河流 环境 社会和金钱
The world needs to heal the seas, the rivers, the environment, society, money.
提前了十五年
For 15 years in advance,
我们以孩子们仇恨未来敌人为条件
we condition children to hate the future enemy.
它必须自愈
It must heal itself.
我们都病了
We’re all ill.
艺术家必须做出反应
The artist must react.
艺术家必须是一个医治者
The artist must be a healer.
电影一定是某种启示
Cinema must be some sort of revelation.
观众不应该认同一个通常是变♥态♥的英雄
Audiences should not identify with a hero who is generally a pervert.
詹姆斯·邦德是个变♥态♥
James Bond is a pervert.
超人是个变♥态♥
Superman is a pervert.
超人 想象他和一个女人在一起
Superman! Imagine him with a woman.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!