But instead of killing him, they will give him true life. He will be reborn.
脉轮
The chakras.
他再一次触动了自己的心 他的思想也开放了
He touches his heart again, and his mind opens up.
现在他们要铲除他的过去
Now they are going to eradicate his past.
他的肿瘤是他的过去 它将被移除
That tumor he has is his past and it will be removed.
我把血的颜色改成了蓝色
I changed the color of the blood and made it blue.
这是我能找到的最能代表肿瘤的东西
The best thing I could find to represent the tumor
是我在市场上买♥♥的一只章鱼
was an octopus that I bought in the market.
过去已被抹去
The past has been removed.
现在是脉轮 他会重生的
Now the chakras, and he’ll be reborn.
他把武器给了他 这把刀现在没用了
He gives him the weapon. The knife is useless now.
这是一把十字形的刀
It’s a cross-shaped knife.
这是他的镜像 他们有同样的声音
This is his mirror image. They have the same voice.
你想要金子吗
Do you want gold?
是的
Yes.
当我决定制♥作♥圣山时
When I decided to make The Holy Mountain,
艾伦·克莱因把我介绍给了甲壳虫乐队 包括乔治·哈里森
Allen Klein introduced me to The Beatles, including George Harrison.
乔治·哈里森读了剧本 非常喜欢
George Harrison read the script and loved it.
他约我在纽约的广场酒店见面
He asked to meet me in the Plaza Hotel, here in New York,
讨论我们将如何制♥作♥这部电影
to discuss how we would make the film.
我到达的时候当然很高兴
I arrived quite happy, of course.
他说他愿意拍整部电影 只留下一场
He said he was willing to do the entire film except for one scene.
哪一个 -小偷赤身裸体的那一幕
– “Which one?” – “The scene where the thief is nude
在浴室里炼金术士在镜头前洗他的肛♥门♥
“in a bathroom and the alchemist washes his anus in front the camera.”
他说我不愿意露出我的肛♥门♥
He said, “I’m not willing to show my anus.”
我说 你必须这么做
I said, “You have to.
这不仅仅是一部电影 它会改变人们的想法
“This isn’t just a film, this will change people’s minds.
你会提供一个很好的放下自我的例子
“You’ll provide a wonderful example of leaving your ego behind.”
不 我不能 他回答
“No, I can’t,” he replied.
所以 我说 很不幸 我不能删掉这一幕
So, I said, “Well, unfortunately, I cannot take out this scene.”
他决定不这么做 我回到了墨西哥
And he decided not to do it. I went back to Mexico,
把这个角色给了一个不知名的演员
gave the role to this unknown actor
损失了数百万美元
and lost millions of dollars.
但当时那是我 我拍电影不是为了赚钱或成名
But at the time that was me. I didn’t make films to earn money or fame.
我造它们是为了改变人类 这是真♥相♥
I made them to change mankind. That’s the truth.
鹈鹕是基♥督♥的象征之一
The pelican is one of the symbols of Christ
因为据说当他们的孩子饿了的时候
because it is said that when their babies are hungry
鹈鹕啄自己的胸膛 用自己的血喂自己
pelicans peck at their own chest to feed them with their blood.
他用的是Tefillin 一种犹太圣物
He uses the Tefillin, which are Jewish sacred objects,
因为炼金术和卡巴拉有犹太根源
because alchemy and Kabbalah have Jewish roots.
在精神分♥析♥
In psychoanalysis,
孩子们的粪便被认为是一种创造性的东西
excrement by children is considered something creative.
在精神分♥析♥学中 粪便和黄金是一回事
Excrement and gold amount to the same thing in psychoanalysis.
根据弗洛伊德的理论 最大的罪是出生
According to Freud, the greatest sin is to be born.
他说 当你出生时 你创造了一个想成为宇宙的自我
He said, “When you’re born, you create an ego that wants to be the Universe.
它想成为上帝 但不能成为
“It wants to be God, but can’t be.”
他认为我们出生是有罪的
He thought we were guilty of being born
还有成为一切的雄心壮志
and of having this great ambition of being everything.
按照佛陀的说法
In a similar way, according to Buddha,
除了年老 疾病和死亡
apart from old age, illness, and death,
人生最大的悲剧是出生 出生就是进入痛苦
the greatest tragedy is to be born. To be born is to enter pain.
他想把自己从重生的枷锁中解放出来
He wanted to free himself from the chains of being born and reborn.
该死的 他们都错了
Damn! They’re both wrong!
我反对精神分♥析♥和佛教 停止它
I am against psychoanalysis and against Buddhism. Stop it!
能出生真是太好了
It’s wonderful to be born!
生病是美好的 因为病成了你的主人
It’s wonderful to be ill, because the illness becomes your master.
变老是一件美妙的事情 因为它会让你变得更聪明
It’s wonderful to grow old, because it makes you wiser.
死亡是一件美妙的事 因为永生是如此无聊
And it is wonderful to die, because being immortal would be so boring!
他会把粪便变成金子
He will transform the excrement into gold.
他将把这个原始的人变成一个门徒
He will transform this primitive being into a disciple.
了解我们所有的负面特征是非常重要的
It is very important to know that all of our negative traits
可以成为积极的品质 有助于我们的发展
can become positive attributes and contribute to our development.
你是秽物
You are excrement. You can change yourself into gold.
你可以把自己变成金子
一个椭圆形的镜子 他尴尬地看着自己
An oval mirror. He looks at himself and is embarrassed.
当他打破镜子时 他进入了一个充满镜子的世界
When he breaks the mirror, he enters a world full of mirrors.
立方体上方的金字塔是共济会的形象
The pyramid above the cube is a Masonic image.
他们称之为凿石 –
They call it “working the stone” –
利用自我来达到本质
working the ego to get to the essence.
你打碎了镜子
You broke the looking glass. Now break the stone.
现在把石头打碎
他打不开石头 因为他太努力了 他野心勃勃
He can’t break the stone because he’s trying too hard, he’s ambitious.
如果你野心勃勃 渴望得到的东西 你是不会得到的
If you are ambitious and desire things, you will not get them.
大♥师♥没有野心 一击 石头就开了
The master has no ambition. One hit and the stone opens.
每个石头都有灵魂
Each stone has a soul,
只是对顶部的一击
Just one blow to the top…
数百万年的工作形成的
formed by the work of millions of years.
有透明的意识
There lies transparent awareness.
塔罗牌会教你如何创造一个灵魂
The tarot will teach you how to create a soul.
我们要进行一场塔罗牌入会仪式
We’re going to enter a tarot initiation session.
我很小的时候就开始学习塔罗牌
I started studying the tarot when I was very young,
当我23岁的时候
when I was 23 years old.
从那以后 我一直在研究它 试图理解它的意义
I’ve been studying it and trying to understand its meaning ever since.
塔罗牌是一种视觉语言 一种符号♥百科全书
The tarot is a visual language, an encyclopedia of symbols.
一旦我记住了它 理解了它 并且能够使用它
Once I memorized it, understood it, and was able to use it,
一旦我成为了一个塔罗牌大♥师♥ 我对世界的看法就改变了
once I became a tarot master, my perception of the world changed.
我开始以不同的方式感知世界 开始用符号♥思考
I started to perceive the world differently and to think in symbols.
我们看到的塔罗牌图像是我发明的
The tarot images we are seeing were invented by me.
我不该那么做的 我应该用真枪的
I shouldn’t have done that. I should have used the real ones.
但那时我是一个自命不凡的艺术家 我相信我能超越它
But back then I was a pretentious artist and believed I could outdo it.
马赛塔罗牌是一件神圣的作品
The tarot of Marseille is a sacred piece of work.
要理解它 你所能做的最好的不是去创造一个新的
The best you can do to understand it is not to create a new one,
而是利用已经存在的
but to use the one that already exists.
在神圣的艺术中 完美是这样定义的
In sacred art, perfection is defined like this –
没有什么要添加 也没有什么要删除
there’s nothing to add and nothing to remove.
当我做圣山我不太明白塔罗牌
When I did The Holy Mountain I didn’t quite understand the tarot.
我想创造自己的塔罗牌
I tried to create my own tarot.
这些就是塔罗牌的元素 人类的四个组成部分
These are the elements of the tarot – the four components of a human being.
首先是魔杖 象征着性
First of all, the wand, which symbolizes sex.
创意性
Creative sex.
去了解
To know.
剑 为智慧 从性 走向精神 走向头脑
The sword, for intellect. From sex, toward the spirit, toward the head.
去挑战
To dare.
杯 为心
The cup, for the heart.
去渴求
To want.
最后是黄金 物质生活上升直到它成为光环
And finally, the gold. The material life rising until it becomes an aura.
去沉默
To be silent.
这些动作是我的禅师创造的
The movements were created by my Zen master,
秃鹰用以攫住牛的力量
The same force the vulture uses to seize the ox
Ejo Takata 墨西哥
Ejo Takata, in Mexico.
也同样被牛用来承受秃鹰
is needed by the ox to receive the vulture.
我还雇了一位在美国工作的大♥师♥
I also hired a master who worked in the States.
他创建了一个名为阿里卡培训的组织
He had created a group called Arica Training.
他来墨西哥教我如何成为大♥师♥
He came to Mexico to teach me how to be a master.
他来到了墨西哥 给了我迷幻药 指引了我八个小时
He came to Mexico, gave me LSD and guided me for eight hours.
奥斯卡·伊卡佐 来自阿里卡培训
Oscar Ichazo, from Arica Training.
我以前从未吸过毒 以为他会训练我锻炼身体
I had never done drugs before and thought he’d train me with exercises.
他告诉我 不要浪费时间 吃点迷幻药就行了
He told me, “Don’t waste your time. Just have some LSD.”
我就是这么做的
And that’s what I did.
他来自玻利维亚 来自古里耶夫传统
He was from Bolivia and came from the Guryev tradition.
他教我们九型人格 我在这部电影里用的
He taught us the enneagram, which I used in this film.
有九个字
There are nine characters.
鱼在想着他的饥饿
The fish thinks about his hunger, not about the fisherman.
而不是渔夫
是大♥师♥在寻找门徒
It is the master who seeks the disciple.
有一只白孔雀 象征着觉悟
There is a white peacock, a symbol of enlightenment.
你想要知道那个秘密
You want to know the secret,
但人只凭自己无法获得任何成就
but man can achieve nothing by himself.
为了完成炼金术 你会有这些同伴
To accomplish the alchemical work, you will have these companions.
他们是像你一样的贼
我电影里的角色说话时从不动嘴
The characters in my films never move their mouths when they speak.
They are thieves like you, but on another level.
但是在另一个水平上
他们是星球上最强大的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!