这个角色的灵感来自于诗人艾伦·金斯伯格
This character is inspired by the poet Allen Ginsberg.
蜜蜂会过来舔食我的诗句
And the bees come to feed on my poetry.
我想说的是你不能用这种诗歌♥来达到启蒙
I was trying to say you couldn’t reach enlightenment with this kind of poetry.
我们的蜜蜂会制♥造♥蜂蜜
Our bees make honey, but your flies make shit.
你的苍蝇只会制♥造♥屎
这仅仅是迈向成功的第一步
It is merely a step on the road to it.
The cross was a mushroom.
十字架是蘑菇
蘑菇也是善良与邪恶的大树
And the mushroom was also the tree of good and evil.
这是针对蒂莫西·利里和他的毒品的袭击
This is an attack on Timothy Leary and his drugs.
炼金术士的点♥金♥石
The philosophical stone of the alchemists…
是
…was LSD.
我取笑他
I poke fun at him.
LSD
我的观点是 你也不会通过LSD来实现开悟
My point is that you will not achieve enlightenment through LSD either.
重要的是要知道 如果你喝酒
It is important to know that if you drink,
死者之书是一段旅行
The book of the dead is a trip,
吸毒 抽烟
have drugs and smoke,
启示录描写的是一次致幻剂体验
and the Apocalypse describes a mescaline experience.
你的生活更紧张 但也更短暂
your life is more intense, but it is also shorter.
艺术家的奋斗是漫长的
An artist’s struggle is very long.
你必须非常有耐心和毅力 你不能放弃
You must be very patient and persevering. You can’t give up.
这些小瓶子里面
In these flasks…
你要花很多年才能得到你想要的 所以你需要活得很长
It takes years to get what you want, so you need to live a very long life.
都是圣山
…are all the holy mountains.
在我75岁的时候 我只是一个初学者
At my 75 years of age, I am just a beginner.
在这个美丽的年轻人里面
And in this beautiful young man…
有着永恒
…is eternity.
征服一座山易如反掌
这个人代表了那些通过努力寻求满足的人
This man represents those who seek fulfillment by making great efforts.
To conquer a mountain is easy.
I can go through solid matter.
就我而言 就像如履平地
没有任何东西可以阻止我
Nothing stops me!
我可以在一分钟之内穿越圣山
In a minute I will cross the holy mountain. Wait for me here!
在这里等我
不用一分钟
I got to the other side of the mountain in less than a minute.
我就能到达山的另一边
你抵达峰顶需要多久
– How long until you reach the summit? – No, I can only advance horizontally.
我不知道 我只能走水平线
那样足够了
That’s enough.
从底部到顶部 我做不到
From bottom to top, I can’t do.
但无论如何 我是冠军
But anyway, I am a champion!
我水平地征服圣山
I have conquered the holy mountain horizontally!
Horizontally! I am a champion! I am a champion!
我是冠军
是我创建的学院 是我颁发的奖项
I founded the academy. I give the awards!
你们可以每年拿一次奖杯
Here you can win a trophy every year.
白♥痴♥ 你们不知道自己失去了什么
Idiots! You don’t know what you are losing!
你们本来可以创造历史
You could have made history and we are already forgetting you!
他们离开了世俗 他们离开了历史
They have left the mundane behind, they leave history,
我们会忘记你们
为了寻求匿名的开悟
in order to seek anonymous enlightenment.
这是我们真正开始攀登这座山的时候
And this is when we actually started climbing up this mountain.
两个月前 这里有17人死于一场风暴
Two months earlier, seventeen people had died here in a storm.
在登山场景中 电影制♥作♥人往往会使用一些技巧
For a mountain-climbing scene, film-makers tend to use tricks.
我决定我们得爬上去
I decided we had to climb it.
但由于海拔太高 我们每走一步都筋疲力尽
But we got exhausted with every step because of the altitude.
我们不能长时间拍摄 因为我们累了
We couldn’t film for long because we got tired.
救我 我攀不上去了
Help me! I can’t go one step farther!
那是因为你害怕摔下去
You’re not afraid of falling. What frightens you is climbing.
恐惧让你难以攀登
用你的阴蒂摩擦山脉
– Rub your clitoris against the mountain. – You’re terrified of success.
你害怕成功
把你自己交给世界
Give yourself to the world!
弟♥子♥们正在与自然接触 从外在到内在
The disciples are getting in touch with nature, externally and internally.
当他们爬上高山 他们面对大地力量
When they climb up the mountain, they confront the telluric forces,
他们内心的力量 内心的恶魔
and their internal forces, their inner demons,
他们克服了这些困难
and they get over them.
就像他们能克服寒冷一样 他们能克服内心的恶魔
Just like they get over the cold, they get over their inner demons.
一座山 一座山 一座山
Another mountain, and another one, and another one…
你永远不能停止 因为世界是永恒的无常
You must never stop, because the world is a permanent impermanence.
你必须以恒心走向无常
You must go toward the impermanence with perseverance,
用奉献和信念
with dedication and faith.
我不能再瞒下去了
I can’t lie anymore.
我的手冻住了
My hand is frozen.
你从来不能忘记自己的肉身
You were never able to forget your body,
从来不能抛开自己的喜好
never able to pry yourself from that love.
Now the thing you love most is stopping you from reaching the top.
现在你喜好的东西阻止你攀登高峰
You must sacrifice part of your body.
你一定要牺牲你身体的部份
割断手指或者回去
Cut off your fingers, or go back!
我们花了一 二 三 花了四天时间爬山
It took us one, two, three… four days to climb the mountain.
当我们到达山顶时 我们终于可以呼吸了 不再觉得累了
When we reached the top, we could finally breathe and no longer felt tired.
我不知道为什么 但疲惫消失了
I am not sure why, but the exhaustion disappeared.
我们已经克服了山脉最困难的部份
就像已经完成了
It’s like a finished effort.
We have mastered the difficult part of the mountain.
现在这条路对我们就像一座花♥园♥
Now the way will be like a garden.
然而在这样的高度 我们的心灵将会解体
Nevertheless, at this height our minds will decompose.
我们会经历死亡的幻觉
And we will suffer the vision of death.
撒谎
– Lies! – If you don’t believe, wait for us here.
如果不相信 在这里等着
当我回来时 我会让你明白的
When I return, I will show you the difficult way.
我们有一只老虎和一只猴子 天气开始变冷了
We had a tiger and a monkey. It started getting cold.
暴风雨就要来了 但我还是继续拍摄
A storm was coming, but I kept filming.
我想把马埋得更深
I wanted the horses to be buried deeper in the ground,
但是土壤太硬了
but the soil was too hard.
在这个序列中 我解释了每个角色的梦
In this sequence, I interpret every character’s dreams.
我问他们 你们最大的恐惧是什么
I asked them, “What is your greatest fear?”
他们告诉我他们的执念
And they told me about their obsessions.
这些是真正的格斗犬
These are real fighting dogs.
他们都要面对自己的地狱 不仅是故事的地狱 还有他们自己的地狱
They all confront their own hell. Not only the story’s hell, but their own.
他们都疯了 因为他们看到了自己的地狱
They all went crazy in this sequence, because they saw their own hell.
这个人非常害怕被阉♥割♥
This man was very scared of castration.
他被他母亲阉♥割♥了 那棵树上满是去势的鸡
He’s being castrated by his mother. The tree is covered in castrated chickens.
这个男人非常害怕蜘蛛 并不是因为他是同性恋
This man was very scared of spiders, and not because he was a homosexual.
蜘蛛是性的象征 这些都是狼蛛
Spiders are sexual symbols. These are tarantulas.
我害怕狼蛛
I am terrified of tarantulas.
但这是今天的最后一个镜头 所以我用手抓住了它们
But this was the last shot of the day, so I grabbed them with my hands.
这个人害怕雌雄同体 因为他扮演维纳斯
This one feared the androgynous, because he played Venus.
他是电影中那个自恋的人 害怕雌雄同体的人
He was the narcissistic one in the film and feared the androgynous.
这个人是半男半女 看看这张脸
This person is half man, half woman. Look at the face.
乳♥房♥♥变成了野生动物
The breasts become wild animals.
这很简单 却很超现实
It’s very simple, but surreal.
我们快结束了 我们要摧毁最后的幻象
We’re near the end. We’re about to destroy the last illusion.
整部电影都在不断地破坏幻想 以达到现实
The whole film is a constant destruction of illusions, in order to get to reality.
永生者们在那
There are the Immortals!
在攻击他们之前必须冥想三个小时
Meditate here for three hours before you attack them.
你呢
And you?
你们现在不需要师♥父♥了
You don’t need a master now.
你们自己就能获胜
You can win by yourself.
再见了
Goodbye.
圣山 相关的鼹鼠
The Holy Mountain is related to El Topo.
它不是一个线性意义上的故事的延续
It isn’t a continuation of the story in a linear sense,
这条路直达峰顶
This is the way we may reach that summit.
但它反映了我的进化过程
but it reflects my evolutionary process.
那时候我们会克服自己的身体
Then we will master our bodies.
鼹鼠是我灵魂的自画像
El Topo is a self-portrait of my soul.
现在你知道自己必须做什么了
You know now what you must do.
而在圣山中 你可以看到有一个更大的觉知
And in The Holy Mountain you can see that there is a greater awareness.
你不再需要任何人
You don’t need anyone, you are a master.
自己就是大♥师♥了
砍下我的头
Cut off my head.
不可思议的事情发生了
Something incredible happened in this scene.
那个有点不知所措的演员真的给了我一拳
The actor, who had lost it a bit, gave me the blow for real,
我脖子上还有个伤疤 我可以给你看 他差点杀了我
and I still have a scar on my neck. I can show it to you. He nearly killed me.
幸运的是 这不是一把真剑
Luckily, it wasn’t a real sword.
否则 我早就被斩首了
Otherwise… I’d have been decapitated.
这就像以撒的故事
This is like the story of Isaac,
亚伯拉罕将在上帝的要求下牺牲他的儿子
when Abraham is going to sacrifice his son at God’s request