Having a baby is scary.
你会想说所有事情都要改变…
And you think that everything’s gonna change and…
还有我们会很无聊
We’re not gonna be fun anymore
你不能跟朋友出去喝酒
and you’re not gonna drink beer with your friends and you’re gonna
你也会…
and you’re gonna…
被困在一个自己讨厌的工作
have to be stuck in this job that you hate
你也不会再亲你的高中甜心…
and you’re not gonna kiss your high school sweetheart ever again…
– 贝卡,那不是… – 我的意思是…
– Becca, that’s not… – No, I’m saying…
这都没关系
I’m saying it’s fine.
我们会一起度过这次难关,你也不用担心
And we’re gonna work through all of it and you don’t need to worry.
好吗?
Okay?
这不是我担心的
That’s not what I’m worried about.
不是吗?
Okay. It’s not?
不是
No.
我根本不在乎这些
I don’t care about any of that.
生双胞胎代表…
Having twins is…
我只是要…
Is one more person and…
再让一个人…
That’s one more person that…
失望
I’m gonna be failing.
我不知道自己能不能承受
And I just don’t know if I can take that.
什么?
What?
你是这么想的吗?
Is that what you think?
我不知道,应该吧
I don’t know, yeah.
我就搭八个小时的车来找你,不是因为你让我失望
I didn’t drive eight hours ’cause you were failing me.
我来这里是因为我需要你
I came here ’cause I need you
非常需要你
so much.
我只是在等你振作起来
I’m just waiting for you to come back.

Okay.

Okay.
还有我需要你赶快带我出院
I need you to get me out of this hospital, though.

Okay.
– 说真的 – 没问题
– For real. – Okay.
我不要在没有我的医生陪同下
I’m not having two of your enormous babies
– 生你的两个大婴儿 – 好
– without my doctor, you monster. – Okay.
我绝对不要,这一点也不好笑
I’m not doing it. It’s not funny.
不准你再踏进这家门一步
You are not allowed in this house again
不管什么情况都不行,你懂吗?
under any circumstance, do you understand?
不要这样,史黛西,你不觉得有点反应过度吗?
Come on, Stacey, don’t you think you’re overreacting?
拜托你们小心那些花
Watch the flowers, please.
别这样
Come on, man.
– 丹,早安 – 早安
– Dan, good to see you. – Good morning.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
该死!
Damn it! Damn it!
老天爷
Jesus.
该死
Shit.
猜怎么着?你赢了,老兄
You know what? You win, man.
好吗?
Okay?
你赢了
You win.
这跟我无关
This isn’t about me.
随便
Yeah, whatever.
你女儿们打给我
Your girls called me.
她们打给你?
They called you?
荣恩,你为什么要去屋子里?
What were you doing in the house, Ron?
我不知道!
I don’t know!
我当时好孤独,我也不知道有哪里可以去
I was lonely, and I… I didn’t know where else to go,
而且她们是我的小孩
and… And they’re… They’re my kids.
她们也是我的小孩
I mean, they’re… They’re my kids, too.
你想谈谈吗?
Would you like to talk about it?
不用
No. No.
有点吧…
I mean, kind of, but…
来吧,我请你喝杯咖啡
Hey, come on. I’m gonna buy you a cup of coffee.
– 不用了 – 别这样
– No. – Come on.
没关系
No, it’s okay. I’m okay.
不用了
I’m good.
谢谢你,麦克
Thank you, Mike.
你不会突然向我传教之类的吧?
Wait, you’re not gonna push any of that Jesus shit on me, are you?
不会
No.
你发誓?
You promise?
荣恩,我不会逼人信教的
I don’t force my beliefs on people, Ron.
真的吗?
Really?
真的
Really.
你有什么信仰?
What are your beliefs?
妈?
Mom?
你起来干嘛?
What are you doing up?
– 其他人呢? – 走了
– Where is everyone? – Gone.
妈,怎么了?
Mom, what’s wrong?
冯医生刚过来找我
Dr. Fong just came by.
然后?
And?
他说他们可能要帮我剃头
He said they might have to shave my head.

Well, Mom,
没关系
that’s okay.
约翰,我不想照做
I don’t want to do it, Johnny.
我看起来一定很荒唐
Look ridiculous.
看起来就跟洛史泰格一样
Look like Rod Steiger.
才不会
No.
就会
Yes, I will.
不会
No, you won’t.
他们什么时候要过来剃?
When are they coming to do it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我只能待在这等他们
I’ll just stay right here until they do.
你还好吗?
How are you?
我们要生双胞胎
We’re having twins.
而你怕死了
And you’re terrified.
不用担心
Don’t worry.
船到桥头自然直
You won’t know till you get there
你不会有问题
that you’re okay.
霍勒太太,准备好迎接你的新发型了吗?
Okay, Mrs. Hollar, you ready for your new ‘do?
嗨,老兄
Hey, man.
听着,我…我得帮你妈剪头发,所以…
Look, I… I got to give your mom a haircut, so…
– 你要换来这里坐吗? – 好
– You want to hop over here? – Yeah.
轻轻松松
Easy as pie.
坐上来吧
Hop on in.
让我帮你穿上…
Just gonna pop this on…
非常简单
Real easy.
马上就弄好了
And we’ll get you done in no time.
小事一桩
Nothing to it, nice and easy.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
好了,要开始了
All right, here we go.
等一下
Wait.
让我来
I’ll do it.
嗯?
Yeah?
你可以把电剪留下来,我可以帮她剪头发
Yeah, just leave the clippers and I’ll give her the haircut.
如果你不介意的话
If that’s all right with you.
没问题
All right.
我看起来如何?
How do I look?
美呆了
Beautiful.
– 你只是说说而已 – 我才不是
– You’re just saying that. – No, I’m not.
你的头型真的很好看
You have a really nicely-shaped head.
谢谢你的称赞
Well, thank you.
把口红给我
Give me my lipstick.
现在要干嘛?
Well, what now?
我不知道
I don’t know.
等开饭
Wait for supper.
这是我最后一餐
It’s my last meal.
你说最后一餐是什么意思?
What do you mean, your last meal?
明天他们不会让我吃东西
They’re not letting me have any food tomorrow.
我猜是因为手术前不能吃东西
I guess you’re not supposed to eat before the surgery.
那你今天晚上菜单有什么?
Well, what’s on the menu for tonight?
优格和水煮蛋
Yogurt and a boiled egg.
这最后一餐怎么这么烂
Well, that’s not a good last meal.
还用你说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!