有一点,但没有太醉,但这不是我打给你的重点
A little bit, but no, that’s not why I’m saying this.
蕾贝卡,我只是想告诉你…我爱你
Rebecca, what I’m trying to tell you is… I love you.
我爱你
I love you,
我不知道为什么,我就是想告诉你
and I don’t know, I just wanted you to know that.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
爸?
Dad?
嗨,约翰,近来如何?
Hey, Johnny, what’s going on?
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
– 约翰? – 我在工作
– John? – I’m working.
约翰?
John?
蕾贝卡,我晚点再打给你
Rebecca, I have to call you back.
约翰,你在说笑吗?
Are you kidding me, John?
爸,我可以给你点钱
Dad, I can give you some money.
不要闹了,你根本身无分文
Don’t be ridiculous. You don’t have any money.
– 蕾贝卡有点钱… – 我不可能收下她的钱
– Rebecca has some money… – I’m not going to take any money from her.
约翰,拜托
John, come on.
你还有自己的家庭要担心
You got your own family to worry about now.
我会想办法的
I’ll figure this out.
– 什么办法? – 我会有办法…
– How? – Well, I’ll, you know…
爸…什么办法?
Dad… How?
这个…
Well…
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我以前没有多陪你
That I didn’t spend more time with you growing up.
爸,别这样,你知道我不在乎这个
Come on, Dad, you know I don’t care about that.
但我在乎
Yeah, well, I do.
约翰,这实在太恐怖了
Johnny, it’s terrifying.
没这么严重
It’s not that bad.
– 你欠了多少钱? – 不是那个问题
– How much do you owe? – No, not that, no.
恐怖的是到我这么老了
It’s terrifying to find out this late in your life
才发现年轻时该怎么做
what you should have done.
我们还有时间
We still have time.
我尽力了,我真的尽力了
I tried, you know. I did try.
你得知道
You got to know that.
– 我知道 – 好吧
– I do. – Yeah.
纽约
约翰
John.
– 约翰 – 嗨
– John. – Hi.

Hi.
– 我在做梦吗? – 不是
– Is this a dream? – No.
他为什么穿着我妈的浴袍?
Why is he wearing my mother’s robe?

Hi.
我是荣恩,约翰的哥哥
I’m Ron, John’s brother.
– 很高兴终于见到你 – 嘿,荣恩?
– It is so good to finally meet you. – Hey, Ron?
– 嗯 – 接下来我们自己来就好
– Yeah. – I think we got it from here, bud.
当然,没问题
Sure. Okay. Yeah.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
不要再挂我电♥话♥了,好吗?
So, don’t ever hang up on me again, okay?
– 我不会 – 好吧
– No, I won’t. – Okay.
等一下
Wait.
– 你怎么过来的? – 搭计程车
– How did you get here? – I took a cab.
有多远?
How far is that?
非常远
Far.
这是什么?
What are these?
我只是在设计婴儿房♥的壁纸
I was thinking maybe some wallpaper for the baby’s room.
我读过某篇文章说婴儿喜欢对比
I read somewhere that babies like contrast.
好美
They’re beautiful.
– 我好想你 – 我也很想你
– I missed you so much. – I really missed you.
你还好吗?
How are you feeling?
我的屁♥股♥好痛
My ass is really sore.
不敢相信你竟然搭计程车过来
Cannot believe you took a cab here.

Hey.
爸?
Dad?
嗨,小天使们
Hi, angels.
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我很想你们
I missed you guys.
你们想我吗?
Did you miss me?
– 当然 – 那我可以进来吗?
– Yeah. – Yeah. Can I come in?
好呀
Yeah.
– 我要进来了 – 但妈妈说…
– I’m coming in. – But, Mom said that…
不用担心你妈,把那移开
Don’t… Don’t worry about Mom. Move-move that.

Okay.
我要进来了
Coming in.

Okay.
可以了
Okay. Here we go.
我没事
I’m good. Okay.
不要吵醒妈咪
Don’t wake Mommy.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
哈罗
Hi. Hi-ho.
睡衣派对
Slumber party.
过来这里
Get in here.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
我好想你们
I missed you guys.
我好想你
I missed you.
我爱你们
I love you.
怎么了?
What? What is it?
婴儿在踢你吗?
Is it… Is it a kick?
比较像是在拿刀捅我
No, it felt like a stab.
– 这算正常吗? – 我不知道
– Is that normal? – I don’t know.
天啊
Oh, my God.
一定是你坐车坐太久
It’s from being in the car so long.
我觉得那不是原因
I don’t think that’s what that is.
– 你在帮倒忙 – 好吧
– That’s not helping. – Okay.
你真的有感觉?
Is this real?
感觉挺真的
Well, it feels real.
好吧,抱歉
All right. Sorry. Yep.
– 好吧 – 好…
– Yep. – Okay…
康斯坦丝
Constance.
玛蒂达
Matilda.
起床上学了
Wake up, it’s time for school.
你到底在干嘛?
What the hell are you doing here?
给我机会解释
Okay, okay, just hear me out.
荣恩!
Ron!
史黛西,拜托
Stacey, please.
– 约翰? – 她情况如何?
– John? – How is she?
她很好,她只是需要休息
She’s fine. She just needs to rest.
太好了
Good.
你明天就能接她回家
You can take her home tomorrow.
谢谢你
Thank you.
婴儿…没事吧?
And the… Baby… Is okay?
他们的生命迹象很稳定
Their vitals are good.
“他们的生命迹象”?
“Their vitals?”
你早知道我们要生双胞胎吗?
Did you know we were having twins?

Yeah.
你没告诉我是因为…
And you didn’t tell me because…
我得知的同一天
It was the same day,
收到你♥妈♥的♥消息
when we found out about your mom.
还有…
And…
老实说,考虑到你最近的问题
Honestly, with everything you’ve been going through,
我不知道你还想不想生小孩
I can’t even tell if you want to have a baby at all.
我以为如果你知道是双胞胎…
So I thought if you knew that it was two, you’d…
你就会受不了
It would be too much.
等一下,“我最近的问题”?
Wait. “Everything I’m going through?”
约翰,你很明显不快乐
You’re not happy, John. It’s obvious.
不管是工作、生活或…
At work, in your life and…
我不知道,或是跟我
I don’t know, maybe with me.
我知道你…
And I know that you’re…
– 不是的… – 只是在经历一些问题
– No, I… – Just going through something and
还有可能你的生活跟自己希望的不太一样
maybe everything in your life isn’t exactly what you want it to be right now.
我也知道你很害怕
And you’re scared and I get that.
生小孩很恐怖

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!