但是他们之间有特殊的协议
but we just have certain protocols.
是的 – 拜托了
Yeah. Protocols. – Please.
这样我可能再也见不到我爸爸了
I never get to see my dad.
是我的错 全是我的
It was my fault. All mine.
我不想给他带来任何麻烦
I don’t want to get him in any trouble.
我不想让她再把你告上法庭了
I don’t want her dragging you into court again.
我们可以跳过保险
We can skip the insurance thing.
就付现金就好了
We can pay cash.
是吧 爸爸
Right, Dad?
所以好消息是没有什么损坏
So the good news is nothing’s broken,
但你的肩膀确实脱臼的很厉害
but you did dislocate your shoulder pretty badly.
什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说你的胳膊错位了
Well, that means that your arm has popped out of the socket.
只要让它复原就好了
And we just need to pop it back in.
现在我会帮你躺下来
I’m going to have you lie down.
放轻松 – 会很疼吗
Nice and easy. – Is this going to hurt?
你是问会比现在还疼吗
Any more than it does now?
只要你放轻松的话就不会
Not if you relax.
尽可能地放松就好
The key is just to relax as best as you can.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Deep breaths. Deep breaths.
我数到三
On the count of three.
一二三
One, two, three.
天啊
Jesus!
巴顿人不会这么做
Barton men don’t do that.
做什么
Do what?
说谎
Barton men don’t lie.
好吧 但是我不得不这样
Yeah, well, I had momentum.
你好
Hello.
这是处方
We have this prescription.
复方羟可酮 好的
Percodan. Okay.
稍等几分钟
Uh, give me a couple minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说如果伍德鲁普发现了 你就完蛋了
Look, you said, if Woodrup finds out, you’re screwed,
但是现在他已经不会发现了
so now he won’t find out.
如果你父母问起来怎么说
What happens if your parents inquire?
这种事情永远都不会发生的
Never gonna happen.
相信我
Trust me.
好吧 这件事只能你知我知(法语)
Okay, then. This all remains entre nous.
你知道我说的是什么意思吗
Got it? You know what entre nous means?
是的先生(法)
Oui, monsieur.
现在你欠我的了
Now you owe me.
欠你
Owe you?
噢 别试图敲诈我 塔利先生
Oh, do not try to leverage me, Mr. Tully.
我只是希望你能有所感激
All I’m looking for is a little thank-you
我可是帮了你一个大忙
that I did something nice for you.
只是这样而已
That’s all.
我想我得喝杯啤酒开开胃 你呢
Think I’ll start with a beer. How about you?
别开玩笑了 塔利先生
Don’t be ridiculous, Mr. Tully.
你还是吃你的芝士汉堡吧
Get your cheeseburger.
他们有米勒家的比尔森啤酒
They’ve got Miller High Life.
啤酒中的香槟
The champagne of beers.
准备好点餐了吗
Okay, you ready to order? Oh!
克兰小姐
Miss Crane.
真没想到
As I live and breathe.
你怎么在这儿呢
What-what… what are you doing here?
哦 嗨
Oh. Hi, guys.
我总是会做一些兼♥职♥
Yeah, I always pick up a little extra work
在感恩节和圣诞节的时候
over Thanksgiving and Christmas.
嗯 这是塔利先生
Well, um, this is Mr. Tully.
哦 当然 我认识他
Oh, sure. I know you.
安格斯·塔利.
Angus Tully.
我们在伍德鲁普博士的办公室外见过
We met outside Dr. Woodrup’s office.
有人诬陷我炸毁了厕所
I was wrongly accused of blowing up a toilet.
哦 诬陷这部分我就不知道了
I didn’t know about the wrongly part.
嗯 他要一个芝士汉堡
Um, he’ll have a cheeseburger.
好的
Okay.
还有啤酒
And a Miller High Life, please.
他不要
Uh, no, you will not.
克兰小姐 你觉得米勒家的比尔森啤酒怎么样
Where do you stand on Miller High Life, Miss Crane?
嗯 就像他们说的 啤酒中的香槟
Well, like they say, it’s the champagne of beers.
她很专业 – 当然
And she’s a professional. – Okay.
好吧 一个芝士汉堡
Okay, one cheeseburger.
还要一杯可乐 – 好的
And a Coke. – Okay.
我也要一个芝士汉堡
I will have a cheeseburger as well.
两个芝士汉堡
Two cheeseburgers.
还有加冰的吉姆宾酒 – 哦 好的
And a Jim Beam on the rocks. – Oh. Okay.
谢谢
Please.
好的 马上就来
Okay. You got it, guys.
谢谢
Thank you.
哎哟 你们两个很来电
Ouch. You two have chemistry.
打住
Okay.
你是药吃多了胡言乱语
That’s the Percodan talking.
可能是吧 但是看她这样
I don’t know, seeing her like this,
我觉得她很有魅力
I think she’s pretty attractive.
听着 你这个荷尔蒙泛滥的俗人
Listen, you hormonal vulgarian,
你应该尊重那个女人
that woman deserves your respect,
而不是满脑子黄色废料
not your erotic speculation.
那我可以去趟洗手间吗
Well, may I at least go to the bathroom?
先生
Sir?
你是说公用电♥话♥吗
You mean the pay phone?
一杯可乐…
A Coke…
和一份加浓的啤酒
and a double Jim.
我只算了一份的钱
I charged you for a single.
谢谢
Thank you.
今年怎么会是你呢
So, how’d you get stuck holding over?
我还以为是恩迪科特先生呢
I thought it was Mr. Endicott’s year.
不 我知道
No, I know.
呃 我正在受罚
Uh, I’m being punished.
是的 伍德鲁普博士是 嗯…
Yeah, Dr. Woodrup is, um…
那个有独♥裁♥者情结的自大的混♥蛋♥吗
A pompous ass with a dictator complex?
哎呀…
Oops. Um…
呃 我想说的是 呃
Uh, what I meant to say was, uh,
嗯 他是一位可爱而富有同情心的教育家
well, he’s a lovely compassionate educator
还留着非常漂亮的胡子
with a really groovy beard.
是的 你知道吗 我很多以前的学生
Yeah. You know, I’ve had a lot of former students
现在都身兼要职
ascend to positions of authority.
他是唯一一个需要我向他汇报的人
He’s the only one I’ve ever had to report to.
他是你的学生吗 – 哦是的
He was your student? – Oh, yes.
那还是我教书的第一年
My first year teaching,
即便那个时候他也是个混♥蛋♥
and he was an asshole even then.
好吧 如果学校就剩下你们俩儿了
Well, listen, if you and Angus are really all alone up there,
我要举办一个小型的圣诞夜派对
I’m having a little Christmas Eve party.
如果你们要来的话 随时欢迎
In case, you know, you guys want to stop by.
♪ 哦 我的甜心 ♪
♪ Oh, my sweetness ♪
♪ 想要在走廊遇见你 ♪
♪ Means you’ll meet me in the hallway ♪
♪ 在管道上两次敲两次 ♪
♪ Twice on the pipe ♪
♪ 意味着你不想露面 ♪
♪ Means you ain’t gonna show ♪
♪ 如果今晚你向窗外看去…♪
♪ If you look out your window tonight… ♪
对不起 已经有人了
Sorry, kid. Next game’s taken.
但是我刚刚放下币子
But I just put a dime down.
谁管啊 我结束了我的朋友就来了
I don’t care. My buddy’s up next.
可不是这么算的
That’s not how it works.
在这里就是这样
That’s how it works in here.
你为什么不他妈的换台机器呢
Why don’t you go shoot the other fucking machine?
因为我他妈的不想换
Because I don’t want to shoot the other fucking machine.
我就要这个 – 操
I want to use this one. – Fuck!
多亏了你我玩儿砸了
Thanks for fucking up my mojo.
嘿 肯尼 到你了
Hey, Kenny, you’re up.
做梦
Bullshit.
我已经放下币子了 我才是下一个
I put my dime down. I’m up next.