你事真多
Quit your griping.
这不是羊 这是马
These ain’t sheep. These is fresh nags.
马吗 我可不爱吃马 从来就不爱吃 肉不够肥
Oh! I don’t like horse. I never have. Not enough fat on them.
那也比吃老掉牙的农夫强
Well, it’s better than leathery old farmer.
皮包着骨头
All skin and bone, he was.
吃完还要剔牙
I’m still picking bits of him out of me teeth.
喷进汤里了 太好了
Well, that’s lovely, that is. A floater.
正好调调味
Might improve the flavor.
是吗 那就再多来点
Ah. There’s more where that came from.
你够了
Oh, no, you don’t!
给我坐下
Sit down!
你们把马的内脏掏出来吧
Well, I hope you’re gonna gut these nags.
这种又脏又臭的活我不爱干
I don’t like the stinky parts.
我让你坐下
I said sit down.
我都饿死了
I’m starving!
今天还吃不吃马肉了
Now, are we having horse tonight or what?
闭嘴 饭桶 我做什么你吃什么
Shut your cakehole. You’ll eat what I give you.
为什么他来当厨子 你做菜都一个味道
How come he’s the cook? Everything tastes the same.
所有肉都是鸡肉味儿
Everything tastes like chicken.
除了鸡肉
Except the chicken.
一股鱼肉味儿
What tastes like fish!
真是的 你们都不感谢我
I’m just saying, a little appreciation would be nice.
比如 谢谢你伯特 或者 炖的真不错 伯特
Oh. “Thank you very much, Bert. Lovely stew, Bert.”
这很难吗
How hard is that?
再加点松鼠粪
Just needs a sprinkle of squirrel dung.
那是我的酒
Here, that’s my grog.
抱歉
Sorry. Ow!
这味道太棒了 真是…
Ooh. That is beautifully balanced, that is.
再撒点你的罗甘莓
Wrap your laughing gear around that, eh?
味道不错吧
Good, isn’t it?
知道为什么要我做饭了吧
That’s why I’m the cook.
饿的咕咕叫了 我得先吃点
Oh, me guts are grumbling. I got to snaffle something.
肉 我要吃肉
Flesh, I need flesh.
天啊
Blimey!
伯特 看看我擤出了什么
Bert. Bert! Look what’s come out of me hooter.
还有胳膊有腿的
It’s got arms and legs and everything.
这是什么
What is it?
不知道 但我不喜欢他在我手上乱动
I don’t know. But I don’t like the way it wriggles around.
你是什么东西 大个松鼠吗
What are you, then? An oversized squirrel?
我是个盗贼 霍比特人
I’m a burglar… Uh, Hobbit.
盗贼霍比特
A burglar Hobbit?
我们能炖了他吗
Can we cook him?
试试看
We can try.
扒皮剥骨之后
He wouldn’t make more than a mouthful.
我一口就能吞了他
Not when he’s skinned and boned.
没准附近还有更多这种盗贼霍比特
Perhaps there’s more burglar Hobbits around these parts.
合起来没准能做个馅饼
Might be enough for a pie.
-抓住他 -他动作太快了
– Grab him! – He’s too quick.
过来吧 小家伙…
Right. Come here, you little…
抓到你了
Gotcha.
附近还藏着你的同伴吗
Are there any more of you little fellas hiding where you shouldn’t?
没有
No.
他撒谎
He’s lying.
-我没有 -捏着他的脚放到火上烤一烤
– No, I’m not! – Hold his toes over the fire.
给他点厉害瞧瞧
Make him squeal!
放开他
Drop him!
你说什么
You what?
我说…
I said…
放开他
drop him.
把他们弄进麻袋里
Get the sacks! Stick them in the sacks!
起来
Come on! Get up!
-比尔博 -不要
– Bilbo! – Don’t!
放下武器
Lay down your arms…
否则我们撕碎了他
or we’ll rip his off.
热死了热死了热死了
Oh! That’s hot, that’s hot, that’s hot!
还这么费事干嘛
Don’t bother cooking them.
直接一屁♥股♥压成肉酱
Let’s just sit on them and squash them into jelly.
应该腌好 和鼠尾草一起烤
They should be sautéed and grilled with a sprinkle of sage.
有必要吗
Is this really necessary?
听起来挺好吃
That does sound quite nice.
放了我们吧 吃点和你们差不多大的
Untie me, mister. Eat someone your own size.
别讲究调料了
Never mind the seasoning.
一会天亮了
We ain’t got all night.
出太阳就来不及了 我们得快点
Dawn ain’t far away. Let’s get a move on.
我可不想变成石头
I don’t fancy being turned to stone.
等等
Wait!
你们犯了个很严重的错误
You are making a terrible mistake.
别跟他们讲道理 他们是弱智
You can’t reason with them. They’re half-wits!
他们弱智 我们还被弱智抓了呢
Half-wits? What does that make us?
我是说那个调料
I meant with the seasoning.
调料怎么了
What about the seasoning?
你闻过他们吗
Well, have you smelt them?
得比鼠尾草味道重很多 才能调味
You’re gonna need something stronger than sage before you plate this lot up.
-你个叛徒 -你知道怎么烤矮人吗
– Traitor! -What do you know about cooking Dwarf?
闭嘴
Shut up.
听这个什么 倒霉霍比特说
Let the flurgaburburhobbit talk.
烤矮人的诀窍就在于…
The secret to cooking Dwarf is…
在于什么 快说 快告诉我们诀窍
Yes? Come on. Tell us the secret.
在于
It’s, uh…
是啊 那个 诀窍就是…
Yes, I’m telling you. The secret is…
先要剥皮
to skin them first.
剥什么皮
What? Skin us?
汤姆 把切片刀递给我
Tom, get me filleting knife.
看我不宰了你 你个…
I’ll skin you, you little…!
我不会忘的 化成灰也不会忘
I won’t forget that. I won’t forget it.
废话真多
What a load of rubbish.
之前我都是带着皮吃的
I’ve eaten plenty with their skins on.
不如一口吞了他们 全吃掉
Scarf them, I say, boots and all.
他说的对
He’s right.
生吃矮人也挺好
Nothing wrong with a bit of raw Dwarf.
又脆又好吃
Nice and crunchy.
别吃那个 那个染上病了
Oh, not that one. He’s infected.
你说什么
You what?
他肠子里都是虫子
Yeah, he’s got worms in his tubes.
其实他们都染病了 身上都是寄生虫
In fact, they all have. They’re infested with parasites.
这可不太好吃 反正我不想吃他们
It’s a terrible business. I wouldn’t risk it. I really wouldn’t.
寄生虫 他说我们有寄生虫
Parasites? Did he say “Parasites”?
我们身上根本没有寄生虫
We don’t have parasites.
你才有寄生虫呢
You have parasites!
你说什么呢
What are you talking about, laddie?
我身上的寄生虫有胳膊这么大
I’ve got parasites as big as my arm.
我身上的寄生虫最大 巨型寄生虫
Mine are the biggest parasites. I’ve got huge parasites.
-我们身上都是 -是啊 都是
– We’re riddled. – Yes, I’m riddled.
是啊 可严重了
Yes, we are, badly.
那你想让我们怎么做
What would you have us do, then?
把他们都放走吗
Let them all go?
-这个嘛 -别以为我不知道
– Well… – You think I don’t know what you’re up to?
这个小滑头把我们都当白♥痴♥了
This little ferret is taking us for fools.
-小滑头 -白♥痴♥
– Ferret? – Fools?
接受黎明的惩罚吧
The dawn will take you all.
-那是谁 -不知道
– Who’s that? – No idea.
他也能吃吗
Can we eat him too?
脚别顶着我后背
Get your foot out of my back.
冒昧问一句 你去哪儿了
Where did you go to, if I may ask?
去探前路
To look ahead.
-那怎么又回来了 -回头看了下后路
– What brought you back? – Looking behind.
真够恶心的
Nasty business.
大家不是都活蹦乱跳的吗
Still, they’re all in one piece.
还不是你那个盗贼惹的
No thanks to your burglar.
至少他知道拖延时间
He had the nous to play for time.