你也是图克家族的人
You are also a Took.
你知道你的曾曾曾曾叔祖父 吼牛·图克
Did you know that your great-great-great-great-uncle Bullroarer Took…
身材高大的可以骑马吗
was so large, he could ride a real horse?
-知道 -那是真的
– Yes. – Well, he could.
在绿原之战 他迎战半兽人♥大♥军
In the Battle of Green Fields, he charged the Goblin ranks.
棍棒用力一挥
He swung his club so hard,
就把半兽人国王的头敲了下来
it knocked the Goblin king’s head clean off…
国王的头飞出去很远很远
and it sailed 100 yards
落进了兔子洞里
through the air and went down a rabbit hole.
那场战斗终告胜利
And thus, the battle was won.
高尔夫球也由此发明
And the game of golf invented at the same time.
你肯定是瞎编的
I do believe you made that up.
好故事都是需要加工的
Well, all good stories deserve embellishment.
你冒险归来 逢人也有故事可讲
You’ll have a tale or two to tell of your own when you come back.
你能保证我一定回得来吗
Can you promise that I will come back?
不能
No.
即便你回来
And if you do…
你也不是从前的你了
you will not be the same.
我也这么想
That’s what I thought.
抱歉 甘道夫 我不能签
Sorry, Gandalf, I can’t sign this.
你找错人了
You’ve got the wrong Hobbit.
看来是没有盗贼同行了
It appears we have lost our burglar.
也许是好事
Probably for the best.
我们运气一直不好
The odds were always against us.
但是看看我们自己
After all, what are we?
商人 矿工
Merchants, miners…
修补匠 玩具匠
tinkers, toy-makers.
哪能写就什么传奇
Hardly the stuff of legend.
我们中还是有战士的
There are a few warriors amongst us.
那也是老战士了
Old warriors.
今日同行的矮人
I would take each and every one of these Dwarves…
个个都胜过铁丘陵大军
over an army from the Iron Hills.
因为我需要帮手的时候 大家挺身相助
For when I called upon them, they answered.
忠诚 荣誉
Loyalty, honor…
矢志不渝的心
A willing heart.
在我眼中无比珍贵
I can ask no more than that.
你不是非去不可
You don’t have to do this.
你还有别的路
You have a choice.
我们的人♥民♥无比尊敬你
You’ve done honorably by our people.
你让大家在蓝山重新开始生活
You have built a new life for us in the Blue Mountains.
祥和 富足
A life of peace and plenty.
这生活比什么珍宝都宝贵
A life that is worth more than all the gold in Erebor.
这把钥匙由我的父辈传给了我
From my grandfather to my father, this has come to me.
他们的梦想
They dreamt of the day when the
就是收复家园
Dwarves of Erebor would reclaim their homeland.
我没有别的选择 巴林
There is no choice, Balin.
我没有
Not for me.
我们支持你 伙计
Then we are with you, laddie.
大家一起完成任务
We will see it done.
翻遍迷雾群山冷
Far over the misty mountains cold
踏破地底古城幽
To dungeons deep and caverns old
迎曦破晓前路漫
We must away ‘Ere break of day
故园不复珍宝藏
To find our long-forgotten gold
高峰绝地松涛啸
The pines were roaring on the height
寒夜凄厉朔风嚎
The winds were moaning in the night
烈焰遍地赤火流
The fire was red, it flaming spread
野树为炬苍穹透
The trees like torches blazed with light
还有人吗
Hello?
太棒了
Yes.
证人: 方丁之子巴林
盗贼:
比尔博先生 赶着去哪啊
Here, Mr. Bilbo, where are you off to?
-来不及说 赶不上了 -赶不上什么了
– Can’t stop, I’m already late! – Late for what?
我要去冒险了
I’m going on an adventure!
我早就说过 来这就是浪费时间
I said it. Didn’t I say it? Coming here was a waste of time.
没错
That’s true enough.
笑死人了 还找霍比特人 半身人
Ridiculous notion. Use a Hobbit? A Halfling?
谁想出来的
Whose idea was it anyway?
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
我签了
I signed it.
给你
Here.
没有什么问题
Everything appears to be in order.
巴金斯大♥师♥ 欢迎
Welcome, Master Baggins…
加入索林·橡木盾一行
to the company of Thorin Oakenshield.
给他匹小马
Give him a pony.
不不不 不需要
No, no, that won’t be necessary.
我 我步行就能跟得上
Thank you. I’m sure I can keep up on foot.
我以前经常步行 去度假
I’ve done my fair share of walking holidays, you know?
最远还到过雾山
Even got as far as Frogmorton once. Aah!
好了 诺瑞 掏钱吧
Come on, Nori. Pay up.
-还有 -谢了
– One more. – Thanks, lad.
这是干什么
What’s that about?
他们打赌了 赌你会不会追上来
Oh, they took wagers on whether or not you’d turn up.
多数都赌你不来
Most of them bet that you wouldn’t.
那你呢
And what did you think?
我的朋友 我从来没有怀疑过你
My dear fellow, I never doubted you for a second.
马毛 我有点过敏
It’s horse hair. Having a reaction.
等等 停下
No, wait, wait, stop.
停下 得掉头
Stop! We have to turn around.
怎么回事
What on earth is the matter?
-忘带手帕了 -给你
– I forgot my handkerchief. – Here.
用这个
Use this.
继续
Move on.
比尔博·巴金斯 此行不只没有手帕
You’ll have to manage without pocket handkerchiefs…
没有的东西多着呢
and a good many other things, Bilbo Baggins…
你尽量适应吧
before we reach our journey’s end.
夏尔的水土生养了你
You were born to the rolling hills and little rivers of the Shire.
但家园已是过去
But home is now behind you.
世界尽在你眼前
The world is ahead.
好姑娘 听话
Hello, girl. Who’s a good girl?
这是我们的小秘密 桃金娘
It’s our little secret, Myrtle.
别告诉别人
You must tell no one. Shh, shh.
那是什么
What was that?
兽人
Orcs.
兽人
Orcs?
割喉者 那边得有几十个
Throat-cutters. There’ll be dozens of them out there.
低洼的地方全是他们
The lone-lands are crawling with them.
趁睡觉的时候 突然出击
They strike in the wee small hours when everyone’s asleep.
无比迅速 悄无声息 只是要流很多血
Quick and quiet, no screams. Just lots of blood.
你觉得好笑吗
You think that’s funny?
你以为兽人的夜袭是开玩笑的
You think a night raid by Orcs is a joke?
我们没有别的意思
We didn’t mean anything by it.
是没有
No, you didn’t.
你们什么都不懂
You know nothing of the world.
别在意他 伙计
Don’t mind him, laddie.
他痛恨兽人 是有原因的
Thorin has more cause than most to hate Orcs.
巨龙盘踞孤山之后
After the dragon took the Lonely Mountain…
瑟罗尔王试图收复古代的矮人王国墨瑞亚
King Thror tried to reclaim the ancient Dwarf kingdom of Moria.
但我们的敌人捷足先登
But our enemy had got there first.
墨瑞亚被兽人军团占领了
Moria had been taken by legions of Orcs…
军团首领是最残暴的
led by the most vile of all their race:
亵渎者阿佐格
Azog the Defiler.
这刚达巴兽人发誓
The giant Gundabad Orc…
要斩断杜林血脉
had sworn to wipe out the line of Durin.
他首先
He began…
斩了国王的首
by beheading the king.
不
No!
索林的父亲瑟莱因 过分悲痛失去了理智
Thrain, Thorin’s father, was driven mad by grief.
从战场上失踪了
He went missing. Taken prisoner or killed…
不知是被俘还是战死
we did not know.