-取消 没取消什么啊 -吓我一跳
– No, nothing’s been canceled. – That’s a relief.
小心点 刚刚磨过
Careful with these. I just had them sharpened.
这地方真不赖
It’s nice, this place.
-这是你自己做的吗 -什么
– Did you do it yourself? – What?
不是 祖上传下来的
No, it’s been in the family for years.
那是我母亲的嫁妆箱 请别那样好吗
That’s my mother’s glory box. Can you please not do that?
菲力 奇力 快来搭把手
Fili, Kili. Come on, give us a hand.
杜瓦林先生
Mr. Dwalin.
我们把这收拾一下
Shove this in the hallway.
要不然装不下那么多人
Otherwise we’ll never get everyone in.
那么多人 还有多少人
“Everyone”? How many more are there?
-你想怎么办 -不
– Where do you want this? – Oh, no.
不 不 家里没人
No. No. There’s nobody home!
快走 别来烦我
Go away and bother somebody else.
我餐厅里的矮人够多了
There’s far too many Dwarves in my dining room as it is.
这要是哪个傻瓜开的玩笑
If this is some clot-head’s idea of a joke…
我只能说太 太低级了
I can only say it is in very poor taste.
把手拿开 傻大个
Get off, you big lump!
甘道夫
Gandalf.
不好意思 那是我家的鸡肉
Excuse me, that’s my chicken.
别 别 那是我的酒 等等
If– If you don’t– That’s my wine. Excuse me!
他有伤
He’s got an injury.
脑袋上挨的那一斧吗
You mean the ax in his head?
不是 他耳朵不好使
Dead? No, only between his ears.
腿脚灵便着呢
His legs work fine.
放回去
Put those back.
放回去 放回去
Put that back. Put that back.
不要吃果酱 抱歉 抱歉
Not the jam, please. Excuse me. Excuse me.
有点多 对吧 你有乳酪刀吗
It’s a tad excessive, isn’t it? Have you got a cheese knife?
还用刀 他整块整块吃
“Cheese knife”? He eats it by the block.
不 那是蒙哥祖父的座椅 不
No, that’s Grandpa Mungo’s chair… No,
这个也是 请把它放回去 放回去
so is that. Take it back, please.
你说什么 我听不清
I cannot hear what you’re saying.
这可是古董 不能坐 谢谢
It’s an antique. Not for sitting on.
那是书 不是杯垫 把地图放下
That is a book, not a coaster. And put that map down.
-打扰一下 甘道夫先生 -怎么
– Excuse me, Mr. Gandalf? – Yes?
您想喝甘菊茶吗
May I tempt you with a cup of chamomile?
谢谢你多瑞 还是来点红酒吧
Oh, no, thank you, Dori. A little red wine for me, I think.
菲力 奇力
Fili, Kili. Uh…
欧音 葛罗音
Oin, Gloin.
杜瓦林 巴林 比弗 波弗 邦伯
Dwalin, Balin, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur…
多瑞 诺瑞 欧瑞
Dori, Nori. Ori!
不 不 这柿子可得过奖 谢谢
No. Not my prizewinners, thank you.
不要 谢谢合作
No, thank you.
你说的太对了 比弗
Yes, you’re quite right, Bifur.
果然少了一位矮人
We appear to be one Dwarf short.
他应该是迟到了
He is late, is all.
他去北方与族人见面了 会来的
He traveled north to a meeting of our kin. He will come.
甘道夫先生 按您的要求 一小杯红酒
Mr. Gandalf? A little glass of red wine, as requested.
酒香非常浓郁
It’s got a fruity bouquet.
干杯
Oh. Cheers.
邦伯吃了两根羊腿了
Bombur’s on his second leg of lamb already.
不行 太远了
No chance. Not from that distance.
打赌吗
Wanna bet?
邦伯 接住
Bombur, catch!
谁想来一杯 给你
Who wants an ale? There you go.
这边
Over here, brother.
再来一杯 给你
I said have another drink. Here you go.
数到三 一杯端
Ale on the count of three!
一 二
One, two…
干杯
Up!
就知道你有这手
I knew you had it in you!
抱歉 这是装饰用的 不是洗碗布
Excuse me, that is a doily, not a dishcloth.
但上面都是洞
But it’s full of holes.
装饰品就是这么设计的
It’s supposed to look like that. It’s crochet.
拿来做游戏也不错 只要你有胆玩
And a wonderful game it is too, if you’ve got the balls for it.
这群矮人烦死人了
Bebother and confusticate these Dwarves!
我亲爱的比尔博 你这是怎么了
My dear Bilbo, what on earth is the matter?
怎么了 我周围全是矮人
What’s the matter? I’m surrounded by Dwarves.
他们来这干什么
What are they doing here?
他们聚在一起挺不错的 习惯了就好了
Oh, they’re quite a merry gathering once you get used to them.
我才不想习惯他们
I don’t want to get used to them.
看看我的厨房♥
Look at the state of my kitchen.
地毯上到处是泥
There’s mud trod into the carpet.
吃的也都抢光了
They’ve pillaged the pantry.
洗手间的样子我都不好意思说
I won’t tell you what they’ve done in the bathroom.
管道都毁了
They’ve destroyed the plumbing.
他们来我的房♥子里干什么
I don’t understand what they’re doing in my house!
很抱歉打扰您
Excuse me. I’m sorry to interrupt,
但我该怎么处理我的盘子
but what should I do with my plate?
好了 欧瑞 给我就行
Here you go, Ori. Give it to me.
-别扔 -等等
– Take that back. – Excuse me.
那是我母亲的西区陶盘
That’s my mother’s West Farthing pottery.
有一百多年了
It’s over 100 years old!
能不能别这么玩 刀子都被你们磨钝了
And can you not do that? You’ll blunt them.
听见了吗 兄弟们
Ooh. Do you hear that, lads?
他说我们会把刀磨钝
He says we’ll blunt the knives.
磨钝刀 掰弯叉
Blunt the knives, bend the forks
打碎瓶 烧木塞
Smash the bottles and burn the corks
砸玻璃 摔餐盘
Chip the glasses and crack the plates
比尔博·巴金斯切齿恨
That’s what Bilbo Baggins hates
剪碎抹布满地油
Cut the cloth, tread on the fat
床垫吐满碎骨头
Leave the bones on the bedroom mat
香甜牛奶倒粮仓
Pour the milk on the pantry floor
红酒遍洒大街上
Splash the wine on every door
锅碗瓢盆扔进锅
Dump the crocks in a boiling bowl
拿起棍子使劲戳
Pound them up with a thumping pole
如果盘子都没破
When you’re finished, if they are whole
滚进大厅堆成垛
Send them down the hall to roll
比尔博·巴金斯切齿恨
That’s what Bilbo Baggins hates
比尔博
Bilbo.
他来了
He is here.
甘道夫
Gandalf.
你还说这地方很好找
I thought you said this place would be easy to find.
我迷路了 两次
I lost my way, twice.
要不是门上的标记
I wouldn’t have found it at
估计我这辈子都找不到
all had it not been for that mark on the door.
标记 门上没标记 我上星期才刷过漆
Mark? There’s no mark on that door. It was painted a week ago.
当然有标记 我亲自刻上去的
There is a mark. I put it there myself.
比尔博·巴金斯 容我介绍我们此行的领队
Bilbo Baggins, allow me to introduce the leader of our company:
索林·橡木盾
Thorin Oakenshield.
那么
So…
这就是那霍比特人
this is the Hobbit.
告诉我 巴金斯 你是否身经百战
Tell me, Mr. Baggins, have you done much fighting?
什么
Pardon me?
你用斧子还是剑
Ax or sword? What’s your weapon of choice?
说起来 我打栗子倒是挺厉害
Well, I do have some skill at conkers, if you must know…
不过好像没什么关系
but I fail to see why that’s relevant.
我看也是
Thought as much.
他哪像盗贼 分明是卖♥♥水果的
He looks more like a grocer than a burglar.
埃雷德鲁因那边有什么进展
What news from the meeting in Ered Luin?
他们都去了吗
Did they all come?
-七大王国的使节都去了 -都去了啊
– Aye. Envoys from all seven kingdoms. – All of them!
铁丘陵的矮人怎么样
And what did the Dwarves of the Iron Hills say?
戴因支持我们吗
Is Dain with us?
不支持
They will not come.
他们说夺回家园的任务 该我们自己完成
They say this quest is ours and ours alone.
你们要做任务
You’re going on a quest?
亲爱的比尔博 再拿盏灯吧
Bilbo, my dear fellow, let us have a little more light.
在遥远的东方
Far to the east…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!