而且还有股食人妖的腥臭
And it still smells of Troll.
你这是干什么
What on earth are you doing?
未雨绸缪
Taking precautions.
我抓到她偷我的银器
You know, I caught her making off with the silverware once.
-谁 -罗贝莉亚·萨克维尔·巴金斯
– Who? – Lobelia Sackville-Baggins.
她把我的勺子都收走了
She had all my spoons stuffed in her pocket. Ha!
真是可怕的女人
Dreadful woman.
看好她 在我…
Make sure you keep an eye on her after I’m…
当我…
When I’m… When I’m…
当你什么
When you’re what?
没事 没事
It’s nothing. Nothing.
外面有人说闲话了 叔叔
You know, some people are beginning to wonder about you, Uncle.
他们觉得你越来越古怪了
They think you’re becoming odd.
古怪
Odd?
不合群了
Unsociable.
不合群 我吗 无稽之谈
Unsociable, me? Nonsense.
听话 把它挂到门前
Be a good lad and put that on the gate.
-你觉得他会来吗 -谁
– Do you think he’ll come? – Who?
甘道夫
Gandalf.
只要有机会放烟火 他就一定会来
Oh-ho. He wouldn’t miss a chance to let off his Whizpoppers.
等着大饱眼福吧
He’ll give us quite a show, you’ll see.
-好 我走了 -去哪里
– Right, then. I’m off. – Off to where?
东区树林 我要给他一个惊喜
East-farthing Woods. I’m going to surprise him.
去吧去吧 晚了就不好了
Well, go on, then. You don’t want to be late.
他不喜欢晚点
He doesn’t approve of being late. Oh, no.
当然我也不喜欢
Not that I ever was.
那时候 我一向守时
In those days, I was always on time.
十分受人尊敬
I was entirely respectable.
也没有意外的事情
And nothing unexpected…
发生过
ever happened.
-早上好 -这话是什么意思呢
– Good morning. – What do you mean?
是你祝愿我早上过得好
Do you wish me a good morning…
还是在说
or do you mean that
不管我愿不愿意 今早都挺好
it is a good morning whether I want it or not?
或者你是想说
Or perhaps you mean to say
今天早晨你感觉很好
that you feel good on this particular morning?
还是仅仅在说这个早上很好
Or are you simply stating that this is a morning to be good on? Hm?
我觉得都有吧
All of them at once, I suppose.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
现在还说不好
That remains to be seen.
我在找人结伴冒险
I’m looking for someone to share in an adventure.
冒险
An adventure?
我觉得布里西部
No, I don’t imagine anyone west of Bree
没人对冒险感兴趣
would have much interest in adventures.
又累又烦 很不舒服
Nasty, disturbing, uncomfortable things.
还赶不上晚饭
Make you late for dinner. Heh, heh.
早上好
Good morning.
真是的 我像个推销的小贩一样
To think that I should have lived to be “Good morninged”…
被贝拉唐娜·图克之子
by Belladonna Took’s son
用早上好打发了
as if I were selling buttons at the door.
什么意思
Beg your pardon?
你变了 而且变得不太好 比尔博·巴金斯
You’ve changed, and not entirely for the better, Bilbo Baggins.
抱歉 我认识你吗
I’m sorry, do I know you?
你应该听过我的名字
Well, you know my name,
但忘了这个名字是我的
although you don’t remember I belong to it.
我是甘道夫
I’m Gandalf.
甘道夫就是
And Gandalf means…
我
me.
你不是那个游荡的巫师甘道夫吧
Gandalf? Not Gandalf the wandering Wizard…
做得一手好烟火
who made such excellent fireworks?
老图克还在仲夏夜放过
Old Took used to have them on Midsummer’s Eve.
你现在还做烟火生意吗
No idea you were still in business.
要做烟火生意 还有哪比这好
And where else should I be?
倒也是
Where else…?
我很欣慰你能记起我
Well, I’m pleased to find you remember something about me…
虽然只记得烟火
even if it’s only my fireworks.
就这么决定了
Yes. Well, that’s decided.
这对你好
It’ll be very good for you…
我也觉得有趣
and most amusing for me.
我去告知其他人
I shall inform the others.
告知谁 不 等等
Inform the who? What? No. No. No… Wait.
在这不要提冒险的事 谢谢 今天不行
We do not want any adventures here, thank you. Not today. Not…
我建议你翻山或者过河试试
I suggest you try over the hill or across the water.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Morning!
好了 十二个 日安
Twelve. There we go. Have a very good day.
谢谢
Chum.
你好 比尔博先生 给你
Hello, Mr. Bilbo. Here.
来看看我卖♥♥的球茎
Have a feel of me tubers.
结不结实
Nice and firm, they are.
刚从西区挖出来的
Just come in from West Farthing.
很不错 沃利沃特先生
Very impressive, Mr. Worrywort.
问一下 你没在附近看到巫师吧
Now, I don’t suppose you’ve seen a Wizard lurking around these parts?
高个子 长长的灰胡子 尖帽子
A tall fellow. Long, gray beard. Pointy hat.
应该没有
Can’t say I have.
杜瓦林 为您效劳
Dwalin, at your service.
比尔博·巴金斯 也为您效劳
Bilbo Baggins, at yours.
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
不认识
No.
哪边走 小老弟 是在这吗
Which way, laddie? Is it down here?
什么 在哪
Is what down where?
晚餐
Supper.
他说有吃的 有好多吃的
He said there’d be food and lots of it.
他说的 谁说的
He… He said? Who said?
味道真不错 还有吗
Very good, this. Any more?
什么 当然 当然有
What? Oh, yes, yes.
别客气
Help yourself.
只不过 我没想到会有人来
It’s just that, um, I wasn’t expecting company.
门铃响了
That’ll be the door.
巴林 为您效劳
Balin, at your service.
-晚上好 -没错 今晚确实挺好
– Good evening. – Yes. Yes, it is.
不过估计一会就会下雨
Though I think it might rain later.
我迟到了吗
Am I late?
什么迟到了
Late for what?
晚上好 老兄
Evening, brother.
我的老天
By my beard…
你比上次见面更扁圆了
you’re shorter and wider than last we met.
是圆了点 但是不扁
Wider, not shorter.
咱俩观察力真是敏锐
Sharp enough for both of us.
抱歉 我不想打扰你们
Uh, excuse me? Sorry, I hate to interrupt.
但是
But the thing is, I’m not
我觉得你们找错房♥子了吧
entirely sure you’re in the right house.
你吃饭了吗
Have you eaten?
我不是不好客
It’s not that I don’t like visitors.
我是个非常热情好客的霍比特
I like visitors as much as the next Hobbit.
但是好客的前提是 要认识客人吧
But I do like to know them before they come visiting.
-这是什么 -不知道
– What is this? – I don’t know.
我还以为是奶酪 坏掉的奶酪
I think it’s cheese. Gone blue.
确实有洞 还发霉了
It’s riddled with mold.
问题在于 我不认识你们俩
The thing is, I don’t know either of you.
根本没听说过
Not in the slightest.
我不想太过直白 但是必须要说实话
I don’t mean to be blunt, but I had to speak my mind.
-实在抱歉 -你说
– I’m sorry. – You think…?
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
不 倒满 老兄 别这么抠门
Now, fill it up, brother, don’t stint.
-菲力 -和奇力
– Fili. – And Kili.
为您效劳
At your service.
-您肯定就是巴金斯先生 -不 别进来
– You must be Mr. Boggins. – Nope! You can’t come in.
-找错地方了 -怎么回事
– You’ve come to the wrong house. – What?
-取消了吗 -可没人告诉我们
– Has it been canceled? – No one told us.