不行 你现在不能回去
No, no, you can’t turn back now, eh?
你是团队的一员 我们是一家
You’re part of the company. You’re one of us.
可我不是
I’m not, though, am I?
索林说我就不该来 他说的没错
Thorin said I should never have come and he was right.
我不是图克家族的人
I’m not a Took,
而是巴金斯家的
I’m a Baggins.
我不知道自己是怎么想的
I don’t know what I was thinking.
我就应该老实地待在家里
I should never have run out my door.
你就是想家了 我明白
You’re homesick. I understand.
不 你不懂 你们谁也不懂
No, you don’t. You don’t understand. None of you do.
你们是矮人 你们习惯了这样
You’re Dwarves. You’re used to this life.
习惯了风餐露宿
To living on the road,
居无定所 四海为家的生活
never settling in one place, not belonging anywhere!
对不起 我不是…
Oh, I am sorry. I didn’t…
不 你是对的
No, you’re right.
我们确实是四海为家
We don’t belong anywhere.
我衷心祝你好运
I wish you all the luck in the world.
真的
I really do.
那是什么
What’s that?
醒醒 快起来
Wake up! Wake up!
注意那边
Look out! Look out!
放开
Get away!
回去
Get back!
把你的爪子拿开
Get off! Get your hands off me! Get off me!
别碰我
Get off me!
我觉得歌♥兴大发
I feel a song coming on.
噼里 啪啦 黑色裂缝
Clap, snap the black crack
握住 抓紧 又偷又抢
Grip, grab, pinch and nab
脚踢又拳打 看谁喊声大
Batter and beat, make ’em stammer and squeak
砰 砰
Pound, pound far
深入地底
Underground
走进了半兽人的镇子里
Down, down, down in Goblin-town
走进了半兽人的镇子里
Down, down, down in Goblin-town
严刑拷打来伺候
With a swish and a smack and a whip and a crack
看谁还敢不开口
Everybody talks when they’re on my rack
砰 砰 深入地底
Pound, pound far underground
走进了半兽人的镇子里
Down, down, down to Goblin-town
走进了半兽人的镇子里
Down, down, down to Goblin-town
大锤老虎钳 锣鼓跟着走
Hammer and tongs, get out your knockers and gongs
看看你在长矛上
You won’t last long on the end of my
能挺多久
Prong
乒 乓 叮叮咣咣
Clash, crash, crush and smash
咚 铛 摇摇晃晃
Bang, break shiver and shake
任你喊破喉咙 也没有人帮
You can yammer and yelp, but there ain’t no help
砰 砰 深入地底
Pound, pound far underground
走进了半兽人的镇子里
Down, down, down in Goblin town
是不是朗朗上口
Catchy, isn’t it?
我自己的作品
It’s one of my own compositions.
这哪是歌♥
That’s not a song.
折磨死人了
It’s an abomination!
折磨人
Abomination.
异种 怪胎
Mutations. Deviations.
这里只有这些
That’s all you’re gonna find down here.
谁这么放肆 敢携兵刃闯入我的领土
Who would be so bold as to come armed into my kingdom?
间谍 贼寇 还是刺客
Spies? Thieves? Assassins?
是矮人 陛下
Dwarves, Your Malevolence.
矮人吗
Dwarves?
我们在前廊抓到他们
We found them on the Front Porch.
别傻站着 搜他们的身
Well, don’t just stand there. Search them.
一定要搜的仔细
Every crack. Every crevice.
大王 我觉得
It is my belief, your great protuberance,
他们跟精灵是一伙的
that they are in league with Elves!
瑞文戴尔制♥造♥
“Made in Rivendell.”
第二纪的 谁稀罕
Second Age. Couldn’t give it away.
留几个纪念品嘛
Just a couple of keepsakes.
你们来这干什么
What are you doing in these parts?
小伙子们
Don’t worry, lads.
看我的
I’ll handle this.
别耍滑头 全都告诉我
No tricks. I want the truth, warts and all.
你得大点声
You’re going to have to speak up.
你的手下踩坏了我的助听器
Your boys flattened my trumpet.
信不信我把你也踩坏了
I’ll flatten more than your trumpet!
如果你想要情报
If it’s more information you want,
还是问我吧
I’m the one you should speak to.
我们在大道上
We were on the road.
其实算不上 也就是条路
Well, it’s not so much a road as a path.
连路也算不上 算是小径吧
It’s not even that, come to think of it. More like a track.
总之我们是在大道上
Anyway, the point is, we were on this road,
也可以说是路或者小径上
like a path, like a track.
现在不在了
And then we weren’t,
但我们本来上周二就该到登兰德[中土西北]
which is a problem, because we were supposed to be in Dunland last Tuesday.
去找远房♥亲戚
Visiting distant relations.
我妈那边的亲戚
Some inbreds on me mother’s side.
闭嘴
Shut up!
他们自己不开口
If they will not talk,
咱们就帮他们开口
we’ll make them squawk.
把绞肉机
Bring up the mangler.
和碎骨机推上来
Bring up the bonebreaker.
-从最小的开始 -等一下
– Start with the youngest. – Wait!
哎哟哟
Well, well, well.
看看这是谁呀
Look who it is.
原来是瑟莱因和瑟罗尔的后代 索林
Thorin, son of Thrain, son of Thror…
山下之王呀
King Under the Mountain.
我忘了你现在没有山了
Oh, but I’m forgetting. You don’t have a mountain.
也就不能称王了
And you’re not a king…
也就是说 你什么也不是
which makes you nobody, really.
我知道有人重金悬赏你的人头
I know someone who would pay a pretty price for your head.
只要人头
Just a head.
不要身体
Nothing attached.
也许你知道我说的是谁吧
Perhaps you know of whom I speak.
你的宿敌
An old enemy of yours.
骑着白座狼的白兽人
A pale Orc, astride a white Warg.
亵渎者阿佐格已经万劫不复
Azog the Defiler was destroyed.
他早已在战争中丧命
He was slain in battle long ago.
你以为他不再作恶了吗
So you think his defiling days are done, do you?
给白兽人传话
Send word to the pale Orc.
说我要领他的赏
Tell him I have found his prize.
好啊
Yes!
好啊
Yes.
好啊
Yes!
咕噜 咕噜
Gollum, gollum!
脏兮兮的 半兽人
Nasty Goblinses!
比啃老骨头好多了 宝贝
Better than old bones, precious.
总比饿肚子好
Better than nothing.
骨头太多了 宝贝 没什么肉
Too many boneses, precious. Not enough flesh!
闭嘴 把皮剥了
Shut up! Cut its skin off.
从脑袋开始剥
Start with its head.
大地硬又寒 冻伤咱的手
The cold hard lands They bites our hands
磨伤咱的脚
They gnaws our feet
终日伴岩石 常年啃枯骨
The rocks and stones They’re like old bones
没丁点肉腥
All bare of meat
冷的没生气 一点没呼吸
Cold as death Without no breath
刚好吃下去
It’s good to eat
老天爷啊 保佑咱们 宝贝
Bless us and splash us, precious.
这才是一口好肉
That’s a meaty mouthful.
咕噜 咕噜
Gollum, gollum! Aah.
后退 退回去
Back. Stay back.
我警告你 别再靠近我
I’m warning you, don’t come any closer.
它拿着一把精灵利刃
It’s got an Elfish blade.
但它不是个精灵
But it’s not an Elfs.