– 意味着这种情况 – 布莱斯 你不可能
– means in that situation… – Bryce, you cannot
– 在精确计算后是不会受伤的 – 做什么都又细又精
-statistically just won’t get hurt -be prepared for everything!
知道吗 生活总要付出血的代价
You know, life is gonna bloody us up, okay?
一个创可贴就能够让你气爽神清
You just gotta put a band-aid on that shit and keep rolling!
听起来很不错啊 伙计
That’s really beautiful, man.
你有把他们写下来吗 当每次脱口而出时
Do you ever just write stuff down, you know?
可能 或许吧 你会迸发出更多俳句
Maybe, I don’t know, throw down a Haiku or two?
生活就像高速公路
Life is a highway,
它 真的又长又怂
and it’s–mightily fucking long.
它充满了曲折磕绊
It’s full of twists and turns.
还提醒你你是虫不是龙
So you know some shits are go–going wrong.
畏首畏尾可以
You can slip,
捶胸顿足也行
you can slap,
作鸟兽散不错 但你永远躲不开
you can run, but you can’t hide.
人生第二天依然会来
Nobody gets out of life.
人生第二天依然会来
No-body gets out of life.
人生第二天依然会来
Noooobody gets out of life.
人生啊 人生
Nobody-nobody
– 感同又身受 – 人生啊 人生
-I saw the same…, -Nobody-nobody…
– 当你敞开心扉 – 人生啊 人生
-…And you open up mind… -…Nobody-nobody…
– 就能与我感同身受 – 人生啊
-…as I saw the same… -…Nobody…
– 生活有太多苛求 – 人生
-…and life is demanding -…Nobody…
– 心中苦闷无人聆听 – 人生第二天依然会来
-…and nobody is understanding. -…Nobody gets out of life….
– 感同又身受 – 来……
-I saw the same… -…liiiiiiiife
当你敞开心扉
…and you open up mind…
就能与我感同身受
…as I saw the same.
这样你满意了吧 该死的混♥蛋♥
Did you like that motherfucker.
你知道你听起来有多傻♥逼♥吗
Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?
我的意思是 什么乌龟王八东西
I mean, what a fuck up!
你们搞丢了我老公 然后还要说
You lost my husband, and you’re like,
您能帮我们找到他吗
“Can you please help us find him?”
我他妈凭什么帮你们找
Why the fuck should i?
这他妈是你们的工作 王八蛋们
That is your fucking job, motherfucker!
但显然 你们把它搞砸了
But, obviously, you suck at it.
你今天接到了一个电♥话♥
You received a phone call today
据说是你的律师打来的
From your attorney.
所以呢
So?
恩 我们问了你的律师
Well,we asked your attorney
但他说 他没有联♥系♥过你
But, he said he didn’t have any contact with you.
什么 那王八蛋这样说的
What? Are you fucking kidding me?
可以 完全OK 我受够这个律师了
Okay, that’s it! I’ve had it with this lawyer!
他是个酒鬼
He’s an alcoholic.
他给我打电♥话♥的时候醉的不像样
He calls me completely drunk…
然后他就开始说一些不适宜的话
And he starts saying the most inappropriate things.
比如 我举个例子
Like, for example,
他与她老婆屁♥股♥不得不说的那些事
What he likes to do to his wife’s ass?
菊花藏玩具真的很恶心
That is a disgusting place to hide a child’s toy!
而且你知道吗
And you know what?
我本不需要听他瞎比比的
I don’t need to listen to this shit!
这货说完就忘了
Then he forgets about it,
可是那个黄暴的画面一直存在我深深的脑海里
But i’m stuck with the images in my head!
金凯德太太
Mrs. Kincaid…
如果你知道你丈夫在哪里的话
If you know where your husband is,
请你告诉我们
You need to tell us.
这是为了他的安全
It’s for his own safety.
你仿佛是在逗我
I’m sorry.
你关心我老公的安全
You’re worried about my husband’s safety?
世上没人能伤害得了达瑞斯 金凯德
No one in this world can kill darius kincaid.
这个男人跟小蟑螂一样生命力顽强
The man is a cucaracha…
我是认真的
And I mean that in every sense of the word.
有时候你想拿鞋
Sometimes you just want to crush his little filthy head
砸爆他的蠢脑袋
With your shoe…
他还不是活得蟑龙活虎
But he won’t die.
这个兔崽子死不了 你放心吧
That motherfucker is unkillable, so you can relax.
诶 等下
But wait, no.
有个重要的事情忘了说了
There is one important thing that you should know.
加了屎的棒子面
I shit on your whore of a mother,
加了屎的棒子面
And i shit on your whore of a mother!
王八犊子们 土豆搬家滚球子
Motherfuckers, get out of my fucking cell.
– 很好 – 赶紧滚
-Great. -Now!
把那个律师炒了
And I want that lawyer fired!
把那个律师炒了
I want that lawyer fired!
老娘需要一个好律师 专业的
I want a good one, professional lawyer!
老娘有权利的 人♥权♥
I have rights! Human rights!
行了 你歇五分钟吧
Okay, you can take a five-minute break.
晚上好 有什么可以为您效劳的
Good evening. Can I help you?
我们需要看下你们这的监控录像
We need to see your cameras.
对不起 先生 录像不对外公布
Sorry, sir, that’s for management only.
其他人搜到信♥号♥♥了
The others have picked up a signal.
睡熊猛醒
I got you!
– 我们这是在哪 – 我掉头往西了
-Where we at? -I backtracked west.
– 我们要去的不是西边啊 – 谢谢啊 导航器
-West is the wrong direction. -Thank you. Thank you.
他们肯定以为咱们会直接南下
They’d be expecting us to take a direct route.
你他♥娘♥的♥吃啥呢
What the fuck is that you’re eating?
延缓疲劳
Postpones fatigue.
增加糖原跟电解质的
Refuels glycogen and electrolytes.
我也给你整了一块
I got you one, too,
在您老人家做春秋大梦的时候
While you were taking one of your world-class naps.
我先睡够了 才能帮你开车
I’d stay awake if you let me drive.
你人真好啊 不可能
That’s really generous of– no!
– 我要尿尿 – 用那个
-I gotta piss. -Use that.
现在可没时间停下来让你撒泡尿
Timeline’s not built for another break.
你的太细了可以用这个 哥哥的塞不进去啊
Your dick might fit in here, but mine…
而且呢 我需要大量的酒精来麻痹我自己
Plus, I need every drop of this shit
忍♥受这趟跟你一起的旅程
To tolerate this ride with you.
快他妈的停车吧
Just pull the fucking car over.
老天爷啊
Jesus christ.
没有这手铐或者这内♥裤♥
It’d be a lot easier without these cuffs,
我还能方便点
Or this fucking underwear.
金凯德
Kincaid!
混♥蛋♥ 你在哪呢
Hey, asshole!
我擦 踩到屎了
Fucking goddammit, that’s not mud!
– 你当我傻啊 – 这个嘛
-You think I’m a fucking idiot? -Well…
你还真以为那瓶威士忌是尿呢
You did think that cheap whiskey was piss.
啊 卧♥槽♥
Oh, fuck!
他们从哪来的
Where the hell did that come from?
这他♥娘♥的♥就是
This is what happens
你破坏了一个完美卧底计划的后果
When you mess with a perfectly laid plan.
– 给我把枪 – 我来就行
-Give me a gun. -I got this!
– 快他妈的给我枪 – 没你事儿
-Give me a goddamn gun! -I got this!
– 他们不止一个人 – 推理得真棒 大侦探
-There’s more than one. -Perfect deduction, Sherlock.
你来吸引火力 我来观察一下
Draw their fire so I can take a look.
好吧 走着
All right. go!
– 该死 – 观察好了
-Shit! – Okay.
三个枪手站一排 都带着枪
Three shooters in a row, all lit up.
现在你准备咋办
So, what do you want to do?
既然你想不出个对策
While you can’t come up with a plan,
那就让他们过来杀了我们吧
They’re gonna come down here and kill us.
– 所以这是我的计划 – 卧♥槽♥哪来的
-So here’s the plan. -What the fuck?
你干掉11点钟方向那个 我♥干♥掉1点钟方面那个
You take 11:00,I’ll take 1:00.
咱看看谁先把中间那个干掉
Let’s see who gets to 12 first.
好的 数到三 准备好了吗
Okay. On three. You ready?

One–
我说数到三 你抢跑了
I said on three. You shot early.
是啊 先下手为强啊
Yeah, before they did.
我打断你一下啊
Let me break it down–
这是为你吹毛求疵的旅行路线放的烟花
So much for your intricately calculated travel plans.
所以我刚才才想要自己坐上驾驶座
That’s why I was trying to bounce on your ass.
你看 我靠自己就安全了
See, I’m safer on my own.
他们不可能知道我们的位置啊
There’s no way that they could’ve known where we were.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!