长官 这是释放表格
Sir, it’s a release form.
谢谢
Thank you.
她可以走了
She’s free to go.
放了她
Release her.
查福德就在这 好的 那么 那也不错
Zaphod’s here. Well, then, uh, that’s fine then.
我们去找他
Let’s just go and get him.
我们这次等的又是谁
Who are we waiting for again?
不 我是真不知道
No, I’m serious.
特瑞沙
Tricia!
-特瑞沙 -特瑞
-Tricia. -Trill.
-嘿 来吧 -你这白♥痴♥
-Hey, come on. -You idlot!
你签署了摧毁地球的命令
You signed the order to destroy Earth.
-他干的 -我♥干♥的
-He did? -I did?
是的”爱你吻你的查福德”
Yes. “Love and kisses, Zaphod”? You didn’t even read it, did you?
你压根看都没看 对吗
You didn’t even read it, did you?
甜心 我是银河系的总统
Honey, I’m President of the Galaxy.
我没那么多时间 看文件
I don’t get a lot of time for reading.
整个星球 我的家
An entire planet, my home,
被摧毁了 就因为你当他们 要你的签名
destroyed because you thought they wanted your autograph.
-他们陷害我 -你是个白♥痴♥
-They framed me! -Are you an idlot?
-特瑞莲 -你是知道的 为什么不告诉我
-Trillian. -You knew. Why didn’t you tell me?
-他恐吓我 -长点胆量 阿瑟
-He threatened me. -Get a backbone, Arthur.
噢 胆量 那么跑来救你又如何
Oh, a backbone? What about coming here to rescue you?
这可都是我的主意 喔
Thank you. My idea. Oh!
真蠢
Stupid!
-手给你 -想的真周到
-Got your arm. -How considerate.
好了 所有幸运的 还有两只手的人都抓牢了
Right, then, all those lucky enough to have two arms, hold tight.
哦 总统在考验我的耐心
Oh, the President tests my patience.
这次我要亲自追击他 备好我的飞船
This time I shall pursue him myself. Ready my ship.
不错 总算如此
Fantastic. At Iast.
哦 一小时的中饭时间 各位
Oh. That’s one hour for Iunch, everybody.
今天我想喝汤
I think I’ll have soup today.
《银河百科全书》对于爱情的描述是
The Encyclopedia Galactica, in its chapter on love,
“极其复杂 不可定义”
states that it is far too complicated to define.
而在《银河系漫游指南》是这样描述爱情的
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on love.
“尽可能逃避”
“Avoid, if at all possible. ”
不幸的是 阿瑟·丹特从未读过
Unfortunately, Arthur Dent has never read
《银河系漫游指南》
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
-哦 我很抱歉 -没什么 进来吧
-Oh, I’m so sorry. -No, come in.
我 我没
I… I didn’t…
嗯 听着 呃
Um, look, uh…
特瑞莲 我想说得是 你是对的
Trillian, I just wanted to say, you were right,
我本该告诉你 而且如果你生我气 我也完全理解
I should’ve told you, and I understand totally if you’re angry with me.
嗯 是我活该 我知道你一定觉得
Um, for what it’s worth, I know how you must be feeling…
-递毛巾给我好吗 -好啊 给
-Can you hand me a towel? -Yeah, sure, this…
谢谢
Thank you.
事实上 我想要说的是
Actually, what I was going to say was…
如果当初答应你 然后我们去马达加斯加
if I’d said yes to you and gone to Madagascar,
现在我们都不会在这里了
then neither of us would be here now.
我想那样或许更有些意义
I just thought that might count for something.
现在都不重要了
It doesn’t matter.
好了 主机 带我们去
All right, computer, take us to…
哪儿 我们要去哪儿来着
Where are we… Where we headed again?
好的好的 我得再给你来个柠檬
Okay, I’m gonna get you another Iemon.
好的
All right.
启动概率推进
Engaging Improbability Drive.
不 查福德 按钮可不是闹着玩的
No, Zaphod, no. Buttons are not toys.
你都干了些什么
What did you do?
目的地马格拉喜亚确认
Magrathean coordinates accepted.
我兴奋的告诉你们
It blows my circuits to tell you
我们现在高度海拔300英里
that we’re in orbit, at an altitude of 300 miles,
传奇行星马格拉喜亚的轨道上
around the legendary planet of Magrathea.
马格拉喜亚 马格拉喜亚
Magrathea! Magrathea!
马格拉喜亚
Magrathea!
难以置信
Unbelievable.
天哪
Incredible.
甚至比我原先料想的还糟
It’s even worse than I thought it would be.
你们好 这是为不速之客录制的声明
Greetings. This is a recorded announcement as we are all out.
马格拉喜亚商贸理事会感谢您的访问
The Commercial Council of Magrathea thanks you for your visit,
但是遗憾地通知您 整个星球目前暂时关闭
but regrets that the entire planet is temporarily closed.
如果您想留言 请在提示音后
If you’d like to leave your name and a planet where you can be contacted,
留下您的名字和能联♥系♥到你的行星地址
kindly do so at the tone.
-一个行星怎么可能关闭 -不管它 兄弟
-How can a planet be closed? -Zarkin’ A, cousin.
好的 主机 继续前进 我们下去
Okay, computer, keep going. Take us down.
愿意效劳
I’d be happy to.
很高兴 您对我们星球的热情
It is gratifying that your enthusiasm
并未消退
for our planet continues unabated.
作为感谢
As a token of our appreciation,
请笑纳我们刚发射的2枚核弹
we hope you will enjoy the two thermo-nuclear missiles
目标是你们的飞船
we’ve just sent to converge with your craft.
为保证日后的服务质量
To ensure on-going quality of service,
你们的死亡过程将被记录 并作为日后的培训教材
your death may be monitored for training purposes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很高兴的通知您
I’m delighted to tell you
2枚红外制导核弹正朝我们飞来
there are two nuclear missiles heading right for us.
若您不反对 我将采取规避措施
If you don ‘t mind, I’m going to take evasive action.
有东西正在干扰我的导航系统
Something ‘s jamming my guidance system.
45秒后命中
Impact minus 45 seconds.
主机 想点办法
Computer, do something!
好的 转为手动驾驶 祝好运
Sure. Handing over manual control. Good luck.
我需要帮手
I need some help.
只有两只手我忙不过来
I can’t do this without my third arm.
阿瑟 抓住我的手
Arthur, grab my hand!
-导弹甩掉了 -没 正朝我们飞来
-Did we Iose ’em? -No, they’re coming right at us.
-为什么不按下这个 -不 飞船还没恢复正常
-Why don’t I just press this? -No, we’re not back to normal yet.
-那会怎样 -我不知道
-What will happen? -I don’t know.
别这样 我们到这了 接下来又不知道会到哪里去
Don’t do it! We’re here. No telling where it’II send us.
-管它呢 -不
-Sod it all. -No!
喔 我们在哪
Wow. Where are we?
就在原来的地方
Exactly where we were.
导弹呢
And the missiles?
显然 他们变成了一盆牵牛花
Apparently, they’ve turned… into a bowl of petunias.
和一只怪异的鲸鱼
And a very surprised-looking whale.
尽管这只有8767128分之一的概率
And an improbability factor of 8, 767, 1 28 to 1 against.
恢复 恢复正常了
We have norm… normality.
正常 那好
Normality, right.
我们可以谈谈正常 回家后能放牛吃草
We can talk about normality till the cows come home.
-什么是正常 -什么是家
-What is normal? -What’s home?
什么是牛
What are cows?
来杯好茶 能让我正常一回
A proper cup of tea would restore my normality.
有必要提醒一下 突然间 尽管可能性极小
It is important to note that suddenly, and against all probability,
一头抹香鲸出现在
a sperm whale had been called into existence
行星数英里高的空中
several miles above the surface of an alien planet.
虽然这对鲸鱼来说不太可能
Since this is not a tenable position for a whale,
但这天真的生物还来不及意识到
this innocent creature had very little time
自己的存在
to come to terms with its identity.
接下来 是它下落时的内心活动
This is what it thought as it fell:
啊 哇 发生了什么事啊 我是谁
Ah, whoa, what’s happening? Who am I?
我怎么在这 在这干吗 我是谁是啥意思
Why am I here? What’s my purpose? What do I mean by who am I?
好的 好的 冷静 找个扶手
Okay, Okay, calm down, get a grip now.
噢 真是蛮有趣的感觉 有点麻麻的
Ooh, this is an interesting sensation. A sort of tingling in my…
我最好开始给东西起名字 就叫它尾巴 对 尾巴
I better start finding names for things. Let’s call it a tail. Yeah, tail.
在我头旁边呼呼而过的 是什么玩意
What’s this roaring sound whooshing past what I’m gonna call my head?
风 这名字好吗 凑合
Wind. Is that a good name? That’ll do.
嘿 真带劲 就知道自己要有点头晕了
Yay, this is really exciting. I’m dizzy with anticipation.
这是风吗 好多风啊
Or is it the wind? There’s a lot of that now.
这个飞快朝我移♥动♥的东西是什么
And what’s this thing coming towards me very fast?
那么大 平整且有些圆圆的
So big and flat and round.
得起个广阔些的名字 比如 大地
It needs a big wide-sounding name like ow, ound, round, ground!
就叫大地了 能不能和我交个朋友啊 你好 大地
That’s it, ground. I wonder if it will be friends with me. Hello, ground.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!