called the Great Green Arkleseizure.
哈玛·科洛拉
Humma Kavula!
贾特拉沃迪人 生活在恐惧中
The Jatravartids, who lived in fear
他们害怕”巨大白色手帕来临”
of the time they called the Coming of the Great White Handkerchief,
他们小而蓝色 长着50多只手
were small blue creatures with more than 50 arms each.
他是历史上唯一一种
They were unique in being the only race in history
在发明轮子之前 就发明了除臭剂的生物
to have invented the aerosol deodorant before the wheel.
总统先生
Mr President!
你好
Hey, all right. How you doin’?
这是什么 我喜欢这个
Hey, what have we here? I Iove it!
你看上去真不错
Hey, I Iove you. Fantastic!
你们是亲戚吗
You guys related? Don’t go changing.
阿瑟 我想喝一杯
Arthur, I want a drink.
我想我以前来过这里 不是吗
I think I’ve been here before. Have I been here before?
-我的确来过这里 -哈玛·科洛拉
-I’ve been here before. -Humma Kavula!
跟我来
Come on.
特瑞沙 特瑞沙 我
Tricia! Tricia, I…
你好 哈玛
Hello, Humma.
-加入我们吧 请坐 -见到你很高兴 谢谢
-Join us. Sit down. -Good to see you. Thanks. All right.
手帕要来啦
The handkerchief is coming.
让我们乞求万能的神 怜悯地向我们吹口气
Let us pray the AImighty will exhale a breath of compassion on us all.
那就是哈玛·科洛拉 我以为他在发誓
So that’s Humma Kavula. I thought he was just swearing.
我们抬起我们的鼻子 堵住再弄通
We lift our noses, clogged and unblown,
以表达对你的尊敬
in reverence to you.
请保佑我们 给我们手帕吧 将我们擦拭干净
Send the handkerchief, O BIessed One, so that it may wipe us clean.
在你那精致而又韵味十足的名义下 我们提出此请求
We ask this and all things in Thy precious and alliterative name.
保佑你
Bless you.
我们要进去么
We going in here?
我喜欢这个漂亮的地方
All right, I like it. It’s big, it’s gold, it’s fancy. Fancy pants.
查福德·碧波洛克思 我们臭名昭著的总统
Zaphod Beeblebrox, our infamous President.
是什么让你来到我们这个星球
What brings you to our humble planet?
我想 你知道我为什么来这里
Oh, I think you know why I’m here.
不 我不知道
No, I don’t think I do.
你以为你不知道 但是我们两个都明白 你是知道的
I think you think you don’t. But we both know… you do.
和平时一样
Eloquent as always.
你的表达能力还是这么差
Your ability to articulate never ceases to amaze.
真可笑 在选举时
That’s funny. During the campaign, Humma,
你是我的对手
when you were my opponent running against me,
你说我很傻
you said I was stupid.
选举已经成为历史了 但是查福德
The election is ancient history, Zaphod, but…
如果我记得不错 你赢了选举
if memory serves, you won,
证明了人♥民♥选择的是帅气
proving that good looks and charm win
而不是睿智和良好的管理能力
over brilliance and the ability to govern.
但是实际上你很傻
And, incidentally, you are stupid.
打搅一下 哈玛先生
Excuse me, Mr Humma, sir.
我想这里有一些误会
Uh, I just want to say, there’s been some sort of terrible mix up
因为他不是和我们一起的
’cause, actually, he’s not with us.
我们来这里敬拜你 他是跟踪我们来的
We came to worship you. He followed us and…
他长高了 他可以长高
He grew, didn’t he. He’s not that tall.
你不会是跑了半个宇宙来谈选举的事吧
You didn’t come half-way across the galaxy to settle a campaign grudge.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
当然不会啦
Of course not, that’s, that’s ridiculous.
这些年我被困在另一个星球 并不是要躲开你
I’ve been stranded on a strange planet for years, I haven’t been avoiding you.
你看上去很好 过得也不错
You look great. You’re doing well.
而且你又长高了
You’ve grown, obviously.
等一等 我们也不知道来这里干什么
Wait! We don’t know why we’re here.
我们想去马格拉喜亚 但是飞船把我们带到了这里
We were trying to get to Magrathea and our ship brought us here.
真不可思议
How very, very improbable.
我保留了一些我以前的纪念品
I kept a few souvenirs from my former life.
在我宇宙海盗生涯的时候
Ah, the heady days of space piracy.
但是即使无穷概率推进也需要坐标
But… even an Infinite Improbability Drive requires coordinates.
我正好拥有这个东西
Which I happen to have.
不行 不行 不行
No, no, no.
你不可能不劳而获 查福德
You don’t get something for nothing, Zaphod.
作为回报 你必须得给我些什么
You must bring me something in return.
-什 什么 -一支枪
-Wh… What? -A gun.
-一支枪 -一支非常特殊的枪
-A gun? -A very special gun.
是由世上最强的计算机设计出来的
Designed by the greatest computer ever invented.
不过找到它的唯一办法就是前往马格拉喜亚
But the only way to find it is to go to Magrathea.
好的 我去为你取枪 先把坐标给我
Fine. I’ll get your gun. Just give me the coordinates.
那么你给我什么 作为你会回来的保证呢
And what will you give me to ensure your return?
总统言出必行
My word as President.
不 我需要一个人♥质♥
No. I need a hostage.
只要是查福德·碧波洛克思最在乎的东西
Only… what does Zaphod Beeblebrox treasure?
别这样
Come on.
噢 不
Oh, no!
嘿 悠着点
Hey, take it easy now.
不 停下 啊 哦 还有点儿痒
No, stop it. Ah! Oh, that kind of tickles.
两个脑袋总胜过一个 快乐也能翻倍
Two heads are better than one. Double your pleasure.
不公平 你需要我
It’s not fair. You need me!
回来 回来 别把我丢下
Come back! Come back! Don’t Ieave me alone.
回来
Come back!
我原以为 只有我觉得你男朋友是个自恋的白♥痴♥
I thought I alone considered your boyfriend
现在全银河系也都这么认为
a narcissistic moron, but the whole galaxy does.
瞧瞧你自己吧”对不起 尊敬的哈玛先生”
What about you? “Excuse me, Mr Humma, sir.”
“我们和他不是一伙的 我们是来朝拜你的”
“We’re not with him. We just came to worship you.”
非常勇敢
Very brave.
福特死哪去了
Where the hell is Ford?
预备 前进 左 右 左 右
By the left, march. Left, right, left, right.
总统先生 我们是来保护您的
Mr President, we’re here for your protection.
向绑匪开火
Fire upon the kidnapper!
嘿 别这样
Hey, come on!
总统就是绑♥架♥者 你会杀死他的
The President is the kidnapper. You’ll kill him!
锁上了
It’s Iocked! Bang! Bang!
谢谢你 亲爱的 保持联♥系♥
Thank you, darling. I’ll be in touch.
来吧 查福德
Come on, Zaphod.
-嘿 我错过了什么 -你刚才去干吗了
-Hey, what did I miss? -What have you been doing?
现场勘查 他们发现我们了 真是群无赖
Field research. So they found where we are? Belgium bummer!
他们正朝我们开火 我们怎么办
They’re shooting at us! What are we going to do?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
把他推出去 然后我们从另一边跑
Pushing him out and running away?
怎么 他们要的就是他
What? He’s the one they want.
你出不去的 你在干吗
You can’t go out there. What are you doing?
-退后 -到底怎么了
-Back off! -What’s going on?
总统在我手上 我发誓我会杀了他
I have the President and I will kill him, I swear.
-那玩意能伤人吗 -我不这么想
-Could that actually kill him? -I don’t think so.
-那是喷雾罐 -哦
-It’s an aerosol can. -Oh.
这就好 怕了吧 怕了吧
Okay, frightened now, frightened.
-嗨 小家伙 -抓住她
-Hi, little guy. -Get her!
-查福德 不 别这样 -阿瑟
-Zaphod, no, come on! -Arthur!
-阿瑟 -特瑞沙
-Arthur! -Tricia!
-阿瑟 -特瑞沙 等等
-Arthur! -Tricia! Wait!
阿瑟
Arthur!
反抗都是徒劳的
Resistance is useless!
带她去沃刚星球 队长
Bring her to Vogsphere for processing, captain.
-马戏团在哪里 -他们抓走了她 都是我的错
-Where’s the circus? -They got her and it’s my fault.
-我们去追 -我们走
-We have to go! Let’s go! -Let’s go!
喔 主机 带我们去马格拉喜亚
Whoo! Computer, take us to Magrathea!
什么 不 不 不 我们得去救特瑞沙
What? No, no, no. We’ve got to go after Tricia.
-谁 -特瑞莲
-Who? -Trillian.
他们抓走了特瑞莲 你这半个脑子的白♥痴♥
They’ve got Trillian, you stupid half-brained git!
没错 你搞明白了
Right, you’re coming out!
主机 我们不去马格拉喜亚 我们要跟踪那些飞船
Computer, we don’t want to go to Magrathea, we want to follow the ships.
我也想那样 但是你们知道吗 我的导航系统失灵了
I’d love to, but my guidance system has been deactivated.
拜托 不是吧
Oh, come on!
抱歉 但这并不是我的错
I’m sorry. It wasn’t my fault.
你在这船上干吗呢
What you doing on this ship?
-福特 -马文
-Ford? -Marvin.
我正和飞船的主机交谈
I’ve been talking to the ship’s computer.
然后呢
And?
它不喜欢我