我们已经确定了”金之心”宇宙飞船
We have located the spaceship Heart of Gold
和碧波洛克思总统的位置
and President Beeblebrox.
-在哪里 -ZZ9PAZ地区
-Where? -Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha.
请求多♥维♥空间使用权
Requesting hyperspace clearance.
保持你的位置 船长 等待批准命令
Hold your position, captain, until clearance is granted.
-好的 -给我接副总统 奎斯特拉
-Yes, sir. -Get me Vice-President Questular.
多♥维♥空间使用权已获批准 船长
Hyperspace permission granted, captain.
好 我们走
Here we go.
我觉得那扇门叹了口气
I think that door just sighed.
象死人一样 是不是
Ghastly, isn’t it?
所有的门已经被事先编好程序
All the doors have been programmed
给你们带来快乐和阳光
to have a cheerful and sunny disposition.
走吧 有人命令我带你们去主舱
Anyway, come on. I’ve been ordered to take you up to the bridge.
算了 你们自己走吧
Please yourselves.
看看我 脑袋大得像个星球
Here I am, brain the size of a planet,
他们让我带你们去主舱
and they ask me to take you up to the bridge.
还把这叫做令人满意的工作 我可不这么认为
Call that job satisfaction? ‘Cause I don’t.
你们要感谢天狼星机械控制集团
You can thank the Sirius Cybernetics Corp.
制♥造♥我这带有GPP的机器人
for building robots with G.P.P.
-什么是GPP -真实的人类性格
-What’s G.P.P.? -Genuine People Personalities.
我是台通人性的原型机 你们看的出来 是不是
I’m a personality prototype. You can tell, can’t you?
阿瑟
Arthur?
你是不是穿了我的内衣 因为我穿的是你的
Hey, Slim, are you wearing my underwear? ‘Cause I’m wearing yours.
没搞错吧 快过来吧
And they ain’t doing the trick. Come on. All right.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, for heaven’s sake.
我把他们带来了 你们不需要感谢我
I’ve brought the aliens. Don’t thank me or anything.
不许动
Freeze!
冷冻 我是一个机器人 不是一个冰箱
Freeze? I’m a robot. Not a refrigerator.
-我不是在和你说话 -啊 我为什么多嘴
-I wasn’t talking to you, Giggles. -Oh, why do I bother?
-查福德 -福特
-Zaphod? -Ford!
是你吗 福特
Is that you? Ford! Praxibetel Ix!
你怎么到这来了
What the hell are you doing here?
我只是伸出我的拇指 我们就来了
I just stuck out my thumb and here I am.
-这就是你的作风 -看看你
-That is so you. -Look at you!
银河系的总统 我真不相信你赢了哈玛·科洛拉
President of the Galaxy. I can’t believe you beat Humma Kavula.
算你说对了
You zarkin’ frood.
来见一见我的朋友 阿瑟 这是查福德·碧波洛克思
I want you to meet a friend. Arthur, this is Zaphod Beeblebrox.
银河系的总统 他是我表哥 1/4血统的表哥
President of the Galaxy. This is my cousin. He’s a semi-half brother…
-我们跟他一样有3个母亲 -我们见过了
-We share three of the same mothers. -We’ve met.
是吗 对不起 我对各种生物的记忆力不是很好
Have we? I’m sorry. I’ve got a terrible memory for species.
福特 他就是那个 说”想看看我的飞船吗”的人
This is him, Ford. The would-you-like-to-see-my-spaceship bloke.
-是啊 -是啊
-Hmm. -Yeah.
-你好 阿瑟 -特瑞沙
-Hello, Arthur. -Tricia!
-你怎么样 -特瑞莲
-How you doin’? -Hey, Trillian.
这是我的亲戚福特
This is my semi-half-brother Ix, I’m sorry, Ford.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
可以让我们单独谈一下吗
Um, would you excuse us for a second, please?
你去了地球却没有告诉我
You went down on that little planet and didn’t call me?
对不起 我忘了 我要管理整个银河系
Sorry, I didn’t know. I had a galaxy to run.
你叫 特瑞沙·麦克米兰 对吗
Hi, Tricia McMillan, right?
我想他叫你特瑞莲 哪一个名字才是对的呢
I think he called you Trillian. Which of us got the right one?
我把我的名字变短了 听起来更宇宙化
I shortened it. Something a little more spacey.
原来如此 我想我也应该换一下我的
Right. I was thinking of changing mine to,
换成阿瑟丽亚吧
I don’t know, Arthoolia.
这个不错 虽然听上去有些奇怪
That’s a good one. Well, this is weird.
你是怎么来的
-How’d you get here?
我只是伸出我的拇指 就到这里了
I just stuck out my thumb. Here I am.
-穿着你的睡衣 -赶时间嘛
-Right. In your pajamas? -I was in a hurry.
你知道我在这儿吧
Okay. Did you know I was here?
别自恋了 我的朋友也是个外星人
Don’t flatter yourself. I’ve got a spaceman too.
总的来说是有些奇怪
Yeah, that’s kinda like the Dingo Shuffle, yeah.
是的
Okay, um, Look.
我离开了化装舞会
I left you at the party.
我很内疚 但我回来后给你打过电♥话♥了
I feel bad, but I was gonna call you when I got back.
现在可回不去了 对吧
Well, there is no going back now, is there?
你知道发生的事情 对吗
You do know what happened?
悄悄话说够了吧 我们还在逃亡 还记得
Enough small talk. We’re on the run, remember?
对不起 我们话还没说完
Excuse me, we’re having a chat.
我想她开始觉得
Well, I think the girl’s getting… Boo!
她已经开始讨厌你了地球人
You blew it with her, Earthman,
快闭嘴 不然我要踢你了
so shut your face or I’ll kick you in the zatch.
-想打架吗 -是的
-You wanna fight? -Okay.
-不要 不要 -我只是在开玩笑
-No. No. -I’m just kidding.
开玩笑的 我们交个朋友吧
I’m a kidder. Let’s be friends. Let’s connect. You and I.
没看出来他吧
Didn’t see that one coming, did you?
出其不意 哈哈
Popped right out of the box. You foxy, yeah!
我给他上了一课 福特 他是我船上的客人
Teach your pal a Iesson, Ford. He’s a guest on my ship.
他是我船上的客人
He’s a guest on my ship!
你刚才还说这艘船是偷的
I thought you said you stole it.
偷什么 我们说什么了
Stole what? What are we talking about?
听起来不妙
Whoa! That doesn’t sound good.
-你还好吧 -很好 多谢了 特瑞
-Are you okay? -Just fabulous, thanks, “Trill”.
过来帮一下忙 我已经忙不过来了
A little help over here. I’m in over my head.
是不是什么事都要我来做
I’ll take care of this. Good Zarquon, do I have to do everything?
是的
Yes, I do!
这个看上去很漂亮
Hey, this is really pretty.
-不要碰它 -喔 他们就跟在我们后面
-Don’t! -Whoo! They’re on our tail.
用枪 或者导弹攻击他们
Fire a gun. Launch a missile. Do some damage!
嗷 不要这样 嗷
Ow! Stop that! Ow!
我只是在开玩笑 我很喜欢你这样打我
Just kiddin’. I Iove it rough. Hit me.
-电脑 -你好
-Uh, computer? -Hi, there.
我是艾迪 你们的舰载电脑
I’m Eddie, your computer.
不幸的消息 有100艘沃刚人战舰
I’m pleased to report that it’s a fleet of 100 Vogon battle destroyers.
他们发送过来一个消息
They’re sending you a message.
我是副总统奎斯特拉·罗托克
This is Vice-President Questular Rontok.
我是在对绑♥架♥总统的人讲话
I am speaking to the kidnapper of the President?
她喜欢我
She digs me.
立即投降 交出偷来的飞船
Surrender the stolen vessel at once
不然我们就要根据银河系法
or we will take action as defined and permitted by…
第1-8章 采取合法的行动了
section 1-8 of the Galactic Interstellar Space Bylaws…
查福德 你一定要回来 这真是太荒唐了
Zaphod, please come back now. This is ridiculous.
跳跃到多♥维♥空间 快点
Leap to hyperspace! Come on!
没问题
Sure thing, fella!

No.
他们有多♥维♥空间使用许可吗
Did they have proper hyperspace authorization?
-没有 指挥官 -是吗
-No, commander. -Oh.
把追踪逃亡者的申请表给我
Bring me the request to pursue fugitive forms.
这就来 指挥官
I’m coming, sir.
热死我了 表格在这里
I’m boiling! Oh, oh. Here’s the form, sir.
你们是和我们一起跑路 还是要我放下你们
So are you along for the ride or am I just dropping you somewhere?
看情况了 你们要去哪
That depends. Where are you going?
我们要去哪
Where am I going?
-你还好吗 -还好 船里有茶吗
-You okay? -Yeah. Don’t suppose there’s any tea.
有的 跟我来 我带你看一下厨房♥
Yes, there is. Come on. I’ll show you the kitchen.
你要是看到我给你看的东西
When you see what I’m about to show you,
你会求我带上你的
you’ll beg me to take you with us.
宇宙中最棒的饮料 星际清口♥爆♥饮
The best drink in existence is the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster,
感觉就像是 把柠檬汁倒进你的脑袋
the effect of which is like having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon
然后再冻成一块金色的冰块
wrapped round a large gold brick.
-真不错 等我一下 -真不错
-Belgium. Hold it one second. -Belgium.
猿人 地球人 对不起 你叫什么名字来着
Ape-man, Earth dude, sorry, what’s your name again?
-阿瑟 -名字真不错
-Arthur. -Right. Gorgeous.
不要介意 听说你的星球被毁了我很难过
No hard feelings, okay? Sorry to hear about your planet…
-地球 -是啊 我很喜欢地球
-Earth. -Yeah. I liked Earth.
鞋是在那里买♥♥的 但是不要告诉那个女孩
Got these boots there. But don’t mention it to the girl.
如果你说了 我会把你的内脏从你的嗓子里掏出来
Because if you do… I’ll pull your spleen out through your throat.
-就着样 谢了 伙计 -好吧
-All right. Thanks, buddy. -Okay.
很好 就像那些果酱一样
Good stuff. Like those jammies.
查福德 这两个头是怎么回事
Hey, hey, Zaphod, what’s with the two-head thing?
很显然 只有一个大脑可当不上总统
Oh, yeah. Apparently, you can’t be president with a whole brain.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!