Oh, bollocks!
我要吐了
I’m gonna be sick.
老天
Belgium.
跟我来
Follow me.
左右左右
Left, right, left, right.
立正
Attention!
多谢你们丢下我
Thanks a lot for leaving me behind.
当然这不能怪你们
Though I can’t say I blame you.
总统先生 我们是来保护你的
Mr President, we’re here for your protection.
谢谢 我很感谢
Thanks, man. I appreciate it.
开火
Fire!
不 不
No! No!
有什么大惊小怪的
What’s all the fuss about?
沃刚人是全银河系枪法最烂的 噢
Vogons are the worst marksmen in the galaxy. Ooh.
-看在上帝的份上 住手 -停止射击
-For God’s sake, stop! -Cease fire.
我有点头疼 头疼 头疼
Now I’ve got a headache… headache… headache…
马文
Marvin!
哦 不
Oh, no.
他拿着毛巾 快逃快逃
He’s got a towel, run away!
我要带大家离开 你们如何驾驶这玩意
I’m gonna get us outta here. How do you drive this thing?
我们需要那只枪
We need that gun.
来吧 把飞船开起来 来吧 启动
Come on. Get this ship started. Come on. Start!
来吧 哦 起火了起火了
Come on. Oh, fire, fire!
开火 开火
Fire, fire!
这边他锁上了
He’s locked it from the other side.
我们得绕道走
We’ll have to go the other way.
来吧 我们离开这
Come on, let’s go!
住手
Stop!
哦 不
Oh, no!
停下 停下 别再打了
Stop it! Stop it! Stop shooting at us!
哦 我觉得很郁闷
Oh, I feel so depressed.
我不想活了
I can’t face another day.
有什么意义
What’s the point?
-你没事吧 -我没事
-You all right? -Yeah.
可惜了 你的飞船 阿瑟
Sorry about your spaceship, Arthur.
马文 你救了我们
Marvin, you saved our lives.
我知道 很不幸 不是么
I know. Wretched, isn’t it?
你得问问你自己 有什么意义
You got to ask yourself, what’s the point?
把它们拉走
Take it away.
你尽管去做 但是别 那好 我去问问他
You could do all of that, but it’s not gonna…Well, I’ll ask… I’ll just ask.
有人刚刚通知我
I… I… I’ve just been informed by some of the lads
既然我们差不多接近完工了
that since we’re so near completion,
所以我们继续造好地球
we’re gonna go ahead and finish Earth.

Oh.
你知道 我们可以恢复到你离开时那样
We, well, we can put it back exactly as it was when you left, you know.
除非 呃
Unless there’s, um…
你想要有点变化
there’s, you know, anything you want to change.
你的星球上有没有都无所谓的一些东西
Something you think your planet could do without.
有啊 我本人
Yeah. Me.
哦 呃 你没事吧
Oh! Um, hello?
不 那个别动 对 这个留下
No, as is. Yep, leave it. Yep.
我们去别的地方吧
Let’s go somewhere.
好呀 你想到去哪儿
Definitely. Where did you have in mind?
我知道宇宙的尽头 有个很棒的餐馆
I know this great restaurant at the end of the universe.
我是有点饿了
I am a little peckish.
我得去找哈玛 他拿了我的东西
I need to go to Humma’s. He’s got something of mine.
我想想 毫无头绪
I think. I’m so confused.
别担心 宝贝 我们会解决的
Don’t worry, baby. We’ll sort it out.
好的 我们来次奇妙的光速旅行 宝贝 就你和我
All right, let’s trip the light fantastic, baby. Just you and me.
来吧
Come on.
-你带上毛巾了 -带了怎么 我需要毛巾吗
-You got your towel? -Yeah. Why? Am I going to need it?
-时时刻刻 -对 好呀
-Only always. -Right. Yeah.
没有我的神奇毛巾 我哪里都不会去
I wouldn’t want to go anywhere without my wonderful towel.
好了 抓紧了
Okay. Hold tight.
生命周期准备 倒计时 3 2 1
Stand by for commencement of life cycle. In three, two, one… 3 2 1…
好啦 喔
All right! Whoo!
没人在乎我的话
Not that anyone cares what I say,
但是餐馆在宇宙的另一头
but the restaurant is at the other end of the universe.
再见 谢谢款待
So long and thanks for all the fish
抱歉是这样的结局
So sad that it should come to this
我们试图警告你们 但是
We tried to warn you all but, oh, dear
你们未理会我们的智慧
You may not share our intellect
正表示了你们对
Which might explain your disrespect
周围自然奇异的漠视
For all the natural wonders that grow around you
再见 谢谢款待
So long, so long and thanks… for all the fish
世界就要毁灭
The world’s about to be destroyed
但你不必烦恼
There’s no point getting all annoyed
就靠在椅子上坐等世界毁灭
Lie back and let the planet dissolve
别理会那星际舰队
Despite those nets of tuna fleets
我们知道你们大多友善
We thought that most of you were sweet
尤其是孩子和孕妇
Especially tiny tots and your pregnant women
再见 再见 再见 再见 再见 再见
So long, so long, so long, so long, so long
再见 再见 再见 再见 再见 再见
So long, so long, so long, so long, so long
再见 谢谢款待
So long, so long and thanks… for all the fish

Yeah!
再来
Play it!
再见 谢谢款待
So long and thanks for all the fish
抱歉是这样的结局
So sad that it should come to this
我们试图警告你们 但是
We tried to warn you all but, oh, dear
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear
别理会那星际舰队
Despite those nets of tuna fleets
我们知道你们大多友善
We thought that most of you were sweet
尤其是孩子和孕妇
Especially tiny tots and your pregnant women
再见 再见 再见 再见 再见 再见
So long, so long, so long, so long, so long
再见 再见 再见 再见 再见 再见
So long, so long, so long, so long, so long
再见 谢谢款待
So long, so long and thanks for all the fish
谢谢款待
For all the fish
当然 大家都清楚 空谈误事
It is, of course, well known that careless talk costs lives.
但是整个问题一直都没有 受到足够的重视
But the full scale of the problem is not always appreciated.
比如 就在阿瑟·丹特说
For instance, at the very moment that Arthur Dent said,
“没有我的神奇毛巾 我哪里都不会去” 的那一刻
“I wouldn’t want to go anywhere without my wonderful towel”
出现了一个奇异的空间虫洞
a freak wormhole opened up in the fabric of the space-time continuum
他的话
and carried his words far, far back in time,
穿越无尽的太空到达遥远的星系
across almost infinite reaches of space, to a distant galaxy
在那里奇异好战的生物正处于可怕的
where strange and warlike beings were poised on the brink
星际战争的边缘
of frightful interstellar battle.
两派的领袖 身着华丽的黑宝石军服
The two opposing leaders, resplendent in their black-jeweled battle shorts
进行最后一次会谈
were meeting for the last time,
正陷入可怕的死寂
when a dreadful silence fell.
并且恰恰就在那一刻
And at that very moment,
“没有我的神奇毛巾 我哪里都不会去”那话
the words “I wouldn ‘t want to go anywhere without my wonderful towel”
在谈判桌上飘啊飘
drifted across the conference table.
不幸的是 在他们的语言里
Unfortunately, in their native tongue,
这是一种极度的侮辱
this was the most appalling insult imaginable.
所以对峙双方的舰队
So the opposing battle fleets
决定搁置目前存在的分歧
decided to settle their remaining differences,
以那句话为借口
in order to launch a joint attack on our galaxy,
发动对我们星系的联合进攻
now positively identified as the source of the offending remark.
数千年后 强大的舰队穿越
For thousands of years, the mighty starships tore across
无尽的宇宙并最终抵达地球
the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming onto the planet Earth,
然而由于可怕的计量误差
where, due to a terrible miscalculation of scale,
整个舰队被一只小狗意外的吞下去了
the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.
那些研究宇宙历史中
Those who study the complex interplay of cause and effect
复杂的因果互动关系的人们
in the history of the universe,
说 这样的事情一直都在发生着
say that this sort of thing is going on all the time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!