You ain’t got nothing left here but enemies in the Junior League.
你毁了她们打桥牌的好日子
You done burned every bridge there is.
而且这个镇上没有男人会跟再你在一起了
And you ain’t never gonna get another man in this town.
大家都知道
Everybody know that.
所以别磨磨蹭蹭 赶紧去纽约吧
So don’t walk your white butt to New York, run it!
看看这里 斯基特小姐
Looky here, Miss Skeeter.
我会照顾艾比琳的
I’m gonna take care of Aibileen.
而她也会照顾我的
And she’s gonna take care of me.
去寻找你的生活 斯基特小姐
Go find your life, Miss Skeeter.
艾比琳 能麻烦您进来吗
Aibileen, can you come in here, please?
早上好
Good morning.
艾比琳 上周我借给伊丽莎白的银餐具
Aibileen, the silver I lent Elizabeth last week.
擦得不够亮吗
It not polished good?
潮气太重 所以我擦不亮
Humidity been fighting me on polishing day.
你还回来的时候
When you returned it,
毛毡里少了三件
three pieces were missing from the felt wrapper.
一把叉子和两个勺子
A fork and two spoons.
我去厨房♥找找看
Let me… Let me go check in the kitchen.
可能被我落下了
Maybe I left some behind.
你我都知道它们不在厨房♥里
You know as well as I do that silver’s not in the kitchen.
梅·莫布里的床找过了吗
You check in Mae Mobley’s bed?
自从小不点出生之后
Since the Lil Man was born,
她就开始把东西放在…
she been putting things…
听见她的话了吗 伊丽莎白
Do you hear her, Elizabeth?
她想把错赖在小孩子身上
She’s trying to blame it on a toddler.
我没拿银器
I ain’t got no silver.
她说她没拿
She says she doesn’t have them.
那我就该通知你
Then it behooves me to inform you
你被开除了 艾比琳
that you are fired, Aibileen.
而且我会报♥警♥
And I’ll be calling the police.
艾比 我嗓子疼
Aibee, my throat hurts.
我去拿点糖浆来 里弗特小姐
I’ll go get some syrup, Miss Leefolt.
伊丽莎白能自己照顾孩子
Elizabeth can take care of her own children.
-我去拿止咳糖浆 -我来抱小不点
– I’ll go get the cough syrup. – Come here, Lil Man.
我抱着就行
I’m OK.
我没偷银器
I didn’t steal no silver.
可能我没法让你因为写的东西蹲监狱
Maybe I can’t send you to jail for what you wrote,
但是我可以让你作为小偷进去
but I can send you for being a thief.
别忘了我知道你的底
I know something about you. Don’t you forget that.
尤·梅跟我说
From what Yule Mae says,
监狱里有大把的时间写信
there’s a lot of time to write letters in jail.
可以好好写写
Plenty of time to write
你的老底 纸还不花钱
the truth about you. And the paper is free.
-没人会信你写的东西的 -我可不知道
– Nobody will believe what you wrote! – I don’t know!
不过别人说我文笔不错
I been told I’m a pretty good writer.
还卖♥♥了不少书
Already sold a lot of books.
为了达到目的
All you do is scare
你只会威胁恐吓 撒谎狡辩
and lie to try to get what you want.
艾比琳 别说了
Aibileen, stop!
你这个不尊敬神灵的女人
You a godless woman.
你不累吗 希莉小姐
Ain’t you tired, Miss Hilly?
你不累吗
Ain’t you tired?
艾比琳 你得走了
Aibileen, you have to go now.
别走 艾比
Don’t go, Aibee.
宝贝 你得回床上去了
Baby, you need to get back to bed.
请别走
Please don’t leave.
我得走了 宝贝 真对不起
I gots to, baby. I am so sorry.
你要去照顾别的小姑娘吗
Are you going to take care of another little girl?
不 不是因为这个
No, that’s not the reason.
我不想离开你 但是我现在该退休了
I don’t want to leave you, but it’s time for me to retire.
-你是我照顾的最后一个小姑娘 -不
– You’re my last little girl. – No!
宝贝 宝贝
Baby. Baby.
我要你记得我告诉你的一切 好吗
I need you to remember everything I told you, OK?
-好的 -记得我跟你说过的话吗
– OK. – You remember what I told you?
你善良 你聪明
You is kind. You is smart.
你很重要
You is important.
没错 小宝贝
That’s right, Baby Girl.
别走 艾比
Don’t go, Aibee.
我得走 宝贝
I gots to, baby.
你好好照顾我的小宝贝
You give my sweet girl a chance.
梅·莫布里是我最后照顾的一个小孩
Mae Mobley was my last baby.
就在十分钟之内
In just ten minutes,
我唯一知道的生活结束了
the only life l knew was done.
艾比
Aibee!
上帝说我们要爱我们的敌人
God says we need to love our enemies.

No!
太难了
It hard to do.
但是我们能先说出真♥相♥
But it can start by telling the truth.
没人问过我 我作为自己的感受
No one had ever asked me what it felt like to be me.
当我开始说出真♥相♥
Once I told the truth about that…
我感到了自♥由♥
…I felt free.
我开始思考我所知道的人们
And I got to thinking about all the people l know.
和我所见所做的事
And the things I seen and done.
我儿子 崔洛尔 一直说
My boy, Treelore, always said
有一天我们家会出一名作家
we going to have a writer in the family one day.
我猜那个人就是我吧
I guess it’s gonna be me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!