就是你们白人兄弟们消除警惕的时候 那封信
is when white folks is disarmed. And this letter,
对于消除你们的警惕有直接作用
had the desired effect of disarming white folks.
随你怎么解释
Call it what you want,
我觉得就是肮脏该死的技俩
I call it a dirty fucking trick.
白人兄弟 你是不是想知道我为什么撒谎吧
You wanna’ know why I’d lie about something like that, white man?
还会让我上马车么
Got me on that stagecoach, didn’t it.
让我来告诉你吧 约翰
Well I’ll tell you like the lord tole’ John,
亚伯拉罕·林肯的信对我是没有用的
a letter from Abraham Lincoln wouldn’t have that kinda’ effect on me.
-我可能会找个妓♥女♥撒泡尿上去 -我吐口水了
-I might let a whore piss on it. -I spit on it.
好样的 大妹子
Good for you, sister.
尼玛的 沃伦 别烦那个老人
Warren goddamit, you leave that old man alone!
坐下 你个蠢货 我跟这个老人一起和平相处着呢
Stand down you son of a bitch, I shared a battle field with this man.
这你总不会否认吧
Or would you deny me that too?
我觉得咱们是和平的
I suppose you were there.
我能跟你坐下聊么
May I join you?
请便
Yes you may.
妈蛋
Damn it.
那么
So,
自从开战争以来过得怎么样
how’s life since the war?
两条腿还在
Got both my legs.
两只胳膊也还在
Got both my arms.
-我就心满意足了 -有老婆没
-I can’t complain. -Got a woman?
去年冬天时候 发烧去世了
Fever took her, started this last winter.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
-贝琪 -来自乔治亚的姑娘
-Betsy. -Georgia girl?
来自奥古斯塔的
Augusta.
亚特兰大来的男孩 奥古斯塔来的女孩
Atlanta boy, and a Augusta girl.
我曾经养过肯塔基州的马
I use to raise Kentucky horses.
我带那匹马去了我买♥♥小马的饲养主那
Her paw’ was the owner of the breedershit where I brought of my ponies.
妈蛋
God damnit.
我卖♥♥了个好价钱
I made good deal on her.
拿了他给的钱 买♥♥了一片桃园
Took the stake he gave and bought a bunch peach orchards.
把自己安顿得挺好的
Set myself up pretty well.
比我其他兄弟几个过得好得多了
Did a hell a lot better than my no good brothers, that’s for damn sure.
你儿子几年前来到这里
Yeah, your boy came up here a few years back.
他对他妈妈评价挺高的
He spoke highly of his mama too.
你认识我儿子
You knew my boy?
我认识不 当然
Did I know him? Yeah…
我认识
Yeah I knew them.
你不可能认识我儿子
You did not know my boy.
随你便
Suit yourself.
你真认识我儿子
Didja’ know my son?
-我知道他哪天死的 你知道不 -不知道
-I know the day he died, do you? -No.
-你想不想知道你儿子哪天死的 -想
-You wanna know what day that was? -yes.
就在他遇见我的那天
The day he met me.
他来这里追杀一些黑人
He came up here to do a little nigger head hunting.
那时候的赏金是五千还有权利炫耀一下
By then the reward was so, five thousand and bragging rights.
在战争困难期间对白人士兵来说 杀个黑人
But back then to battle hard rebs, five thousand just to cut off a niggers head,
取其首级就能拿五千块确实是好事
now that’s good money.
所以强尼爬上这座山来找点生意干
So the Johnny’s climbed this mountain, looking for fortune.
结果并没有找到能赚钱的活
But there was no fortune to be found.
只找到我了
All they found was me.
那些来这的家伙都来自不同地方
All them fella’s came up here sang a different tune,
当他们发现自己在黑人枪口下时
when they found themselves at the mercy of a nigger’s gun,
“咱们这次就算了吧
“Let’s just forget it.
你走你的阳关道 我走我的独木桥”
I go my way, you go yours”
-你儿子切斯特就是这么跟我说的 -谎话
-that’s your boy Chester talking -You a goddamn lie.
“你要是放我回家 我发誓
“If you just let me home to my family, I’ll
我再也不会踏入怀俄明一步”
swear, I’ll never set foot in Wyoming again.”
这就是他们所谓的
That’s what they all said.
跪求一线生机
Begging for his life.
你儿子跟我说了他整个人生经历
Your boy told me his whole life story.
也提到你了噢 将军
And you was in that story, General.
当我知道我抓住了那个
And when I knew me I had the son.
巴顿鲁日战役里的残忍♥的黑人杀戮者的儿子
Of The Bloody Nigger Killer of Baton Rouge…
-我知道将会很有趣了 -你给我闭嘴
-I knew me I was gonna’ have some fun. -You shut your lying nigger lips up!
史密瑟斯将军 你别听他的 他不认识你儿子
General Smithers, don’t you listen to him, he didn’t know your boy!
他只是听别人说了你来这是干嘛的
He just heard, tell why you here is all!
我杀你儿子那天 是真的很冷
It was cold the day I killed your boy.
我不是指在怀俄明雪山上的那种冷 是比那还冷一点
And I don’t mean snowy mountain in Wyoming cold. It was colder than that.
在那天
And on that cold day,
你儿子在我枪管的胁迫下
with your boy at the business end of my gun barrel…
我叫他脱衣服
I made him strip.
光着个屁♥股♥
Right down to his bare ass.
然后我叫他一直走
Then I told him to start walking.
一直光着屁♥股♥走了两个小时 直到他倒下
I walked his naked ass for two hours, ‘fore his cold collapsed him.
-你一直都不认识我儿子吧 -他不认识的
-You never even knew my boy? -No he didn’t!
这个卑鄙的黑鬼只是想叫你拿起枪
He’s just a sneaky nigger trying to getcha to go for that gun!
然后他又开始求我了
Then he commits to begging again.
只是这次不是为了回家
But this time he wasn’t begging to go home.
他知道他再也回不去了 而且他也不求我放他一命
He knew he’d never see his home again. And he wasn’t begging for his life neither.
因为他知道他已是将死之人
‘Cos he knew that was long gone.
他只是想要个毛毯…
All he wanted… was a blanket.
别太严格要求你儿子了 将军
Now don’t judge your boy too harshly, General. You
你绝没有像你儿子那天那么冷过
ain’t never been cold as your boy was that day.
你一定好奇为什么那么冷的天一个男的要毛毯干嘛
You’d be surprised what a man that cold, would do for a blanket.
想知道你儿子做了什么嘛
Wanna know what your boy did?
我把我的黑大屌♥从裤子里伸出来
I took my big, black, pecker outta’ my pants.
我叫他在雪中一路爬过来
And I made him crawl through the snow on all fours over to it.
然后我一把抓住他脑后的头发
Then I grabbed a hand full of that black hair on the back his head…
然后把我的大黑屌♥塞进他的喉咙里
Then I stuck my big, black Johnson right down his goddamn throat.
因为嘴里都是血 所以很暖和
And it was fulla’ blood, so it was warm.
那必然是很暖和滴
You bet your sweet ass it was warm.
然后史密瑟斯·查尔斯·切斯特
And Chester Charles Smithers,
尽全力的吸我暖和的大黑屌♥
sucked on that warm black dingus for long as he could.
是不是很有画面感
Starting to see pictures, ain’t ya’?
你的乖儿子啊…
Your boy…
嘴里含着大黑屌♥
black dudes dingus in his mouth.
他颤抖着 抽泣着
Him shaking, him crying
而我大笑着
me laughing
他一定猜不到
and him not understanding
不过你一定猜到了是吧 桑迪
But you understand, doncha’ Sandy?
我没给你儿子毛毯
I never did give your boy that blanket.
尽管他照我说的做了
Even after all he did, and he did everything I asked.
还是没给他毛毯
No blanket.
那个毛毯不过是心碎的骗子给的一个承诺
That blanket was just a heart breaking liar’s promise.
就像联邦军给那些你所不承认的黑人骑兵们
Kinda’ like those uniforms the union issued those colored troopers,
发的统一制♥服♥一样
that you chose not to acknowledge.
你想怎么样 老家伙
So what you gonna’ do old man?
是不是要在接下来的两三天
You gonna’ spend the next two or three days,
无视我这个杀了你儿子的黑鬼
ignore the nigger that killed your boy,
无视我让他遭受的痛苦
Ignoring how I made him suffer?
无视我如何让他
Ignoring how I made him…
舔遍我的大屌♥
lick, all over my Johnson?
你儿子做过的最傻的一件事
The dumbest thing your boy ever did…
就是让我知道他是你儿子
was to let me know… he was your boy.
章节四 多茉歌♥有个秘密
Chapter Four Domergue’s Got a Secret
我们走神了大概15分钟之后
About fifteen minutes has passed, since we last left our characters.
盖奇·乔 主动把史密瑟斯的尸体搬到外面去了
Joe Gag volunteered to take Smithers dead body outside.
我们都好奇谁会帮他一把…
Straws we drawn to see who would help him…
OB 去了
O.B. lost.
克里斯 鲁斯·约翰和奥斯瓦尔多
Chris, John Ruth and Oswaldo,
正在激烈讨论刚才那次正当防卫的合法性
had vigorous debate about the legality of self-defense murder they just transpired.
沃伦·马奎斯 深信自己的正当防卫是合法的
Marquis Warren who is supremely confident about the
一个人无视旁人的坐在桌子旁
legality of what just transpired, ignored them
喝着白兰地酒
sat at a table by himself and drank brandy.
曼尼克斯·克里斯上尉拿了死去的将军的外套
Captain Chris Mannix dawn the dead Generals coat and
和奥斯瓦尔多一起点起了蜡烛和灯笼
joined Oswaldo in lighting the candles and lanterns.
嘿 奥兹 你真是机智
Hey Ozzy, hey you got the right idea.
咱们把这里点亮点吧
Let’s light this place up.