这样吧 我给你这个
Hell, you know what, you can have mine.
拿去吧 将军
Here we go General.
不介意的话 我能问下你怎么走怀俄明州道出来了
So what brings you out Wyoming way, sir? If ya’ don’t mind me asking?
我儿子
My boy.
你还有个儿子住在红石镇
You gotta’ boy that lives in Red Rock?
我儿子 史密瑟斯·查尔斯·切斯特
My son, Chester Charles Smithers,
他几年前在这边死了
he died out here a few years back.
抱歉
Forgive me sir.
不需要道歉 孩子
No forgiveness needed, son.
我说了 都是几年前的事了
Like I said, it was a few years back.
他服完兵役之后
It was after he served his service.
他来到怀俄明山这里
He came out here to the hills of Wyoming,
赚钱来了
to make his fortune.
再也没收到过消息
Never to be heard from again.
我在红石镇公墓给他
I bought him a symbolic plot
弄了个象征性的地方
in the Red Rock cemetery.
我来是为了找人做他的墓碑的
I’m here to advise the stone maker on his headstone.
你确定他死了
Was he a goner fer’ sure?
会不会他在树林里正冻着呢
No chance he could be living “the cold life” out in
虽然是挺惨烈的 但人还能坚持吧
the woods? It’s a rough life, but folks can learn it.
如果他来这做完了该做的事
If he had done what he came here to do,
他就会回家的
he’d a come home.
关上 快关上
Close it, close it!
我钉的时候 你得帮我顶着门
You have to hold it closed while I nail it shut!
什么 那个蠢逼弄坏了门
Really? Who’s the idiot who broke the damn door?
低点顶就好了
Fucking hold it low.
好了
Okay.
顶着些 黑人朋友
Hold it, mi negro amigo.
我们需要两块木板
We need two pieces of wood.
妈辣个鸡
Ola mi cabron.
去你的
There you go, motherfucker!
-这有好多帽子啊 老鲍伯 -什么
-That’s a lotta’ hats, Senor Bob? -Huh?
明妮的屋内不可戴帽规矩 是吧
Considering Minnie’s no hats indoors policy? Which,
如果我没记错 这可是这的不变规矩
If I remember it correctly, that was one of them Bar of Iron rules,
她不在的时候 估计她也想你们保持的吧
kinda rule, she’d want kept up in her absence.
看来你对帽子的要求不是很高啊
You seem to have a laissez faire attitude when it comes to the hats.
我的错
I’m guilty.
我对帽子的规矩确实不太在意
I have a laissez faire attitude about the hats.
不如我们今天就不要管这些了
How about we forget about the hats today,
外面还下着暴雪呢
considering there’s a blizzard going on and all,
然后明天才是”无帽日”怎么样
and make tomorrow “No Hat Day”?
好一条大黑狗
A large black dog.
拉布拉多
Labrador.
你知道我爹的 我是说
You know my daddy, I said that my daddy!
我爹总是说戴维斯是个勇气可嘉的人
Always said that Davis was a courages man.
但他应该把军队放在蒙哥马利而不是里士满
But he should have put capital in Montgomery and not Richmond.
是的
Yes, Sir.
我同意应该把弗吉尼亚州北部的军队移到…
I agree with that the army in North Virginia would’ve been used in a…
我的意思是弗吉尼亚州北部的军队
I said the army of North Virginia
应该以完全不同的方式安排
would have been used in very different way.
闭嘴
Shut up!
OB
O.B.?
先生 你认识那个黑人不
Do you know that nigger, Sir?
我不认识
I don’t know that nigger.
我就知道他是个黑人
But I know he’s a nigger.
我知道这么多就够了
And that’s all I need to know.
那黑人可不是一般黑人
Well that nigger just ain’t any nigger.
-他是…-史密瑟斯·桑福德将军
-That nigger is… -General Sanford Smithers?
巴吞鲁日的战役
Battle of Baton Rouge?
告诉那个穿骑兵团制♥服♥的黑人
Inform the nigger in the Cavalry officers uniform
我手底下可有政♥府♥的组织
that I had a division of Confederates under my commend,
在巴吞鲁日 你说个蛋
in Baton Rouge.
黑人♥大♥兄弟 史密瑟斯·桑福德将军让我告诉你…
Major Nigger, General Smithers wishes me to inform you…
我听到了乡巴佬
I heard them hillbilly.
告诉那老头我曾经也在巴吞鲁日
Inform this old cracker that I was in Baton Rouge also.
只不过是相反势力
On the other side.
这下有劲了
Oh that’s interesting.
史密瑟斯将军 他说他曾经也在巴吞鲁日
General Smithers, he said that he was also in Baton Rouge.
-另一派…-曼尼克斯上校 告诉那个黑人
-On the other… -Cap’t Mannix, tell the nigger,
我不承认穿北方制♥服♥的黑人的地位
that I don’t acknowledge niggers in Northern uniforms.
你那次抓了一大帮黑人领导者去集中营
You captured a whole Colored Command that day.
唯独少了一个黑人骑兵 是吧
But not one Colored Trooper made it to a camp, did they?
我们既没时间也没食物了
We had neither the time or the food.
更没想照顾那些北方人的马
Nor the inclination to care for Northern horses,
还有那些北方的黑人们
and least of all Northern niggers.
-所以我就地射杀了他们 -伙计们
-So we shot them where they stood. -Gentlemen,
大兄弟
Gentlemen,
我知道美国人♥民♥不会因为
I know Americans aren’t apt
无条件投降就妨碍了一场战争
to let a little thing like an unconditional surrender get in the way of a good war.
但我强烈建议 咱们别在暴雪中的明妮男装店里
But I strongly suggest we don’t restage The Battle of Baton Rouge,
重新上演巴吞鲁日的战役吧
during a blizzard in Minnie’s Haberdashery.
好了 黑人伙计
Now, my Nubian friend,
我觉得你有点情绪鸡冻过久了
while I realize passions are high, that was a while ago.
如果你开枪杀死这个没武器的老年人
And if you shoot this un-armed old man I guarantee
我保证等我们一到红石镇
I will hang you by the neck until you are dead.
我会把你吊死的
Once we arrive in Red Rock.
我他妈也保证会这么干
I damn will guarantee that too.
是的沃伦 你跟老年人就是不能正面刚
Yeah Warren, that’s the problem with old men.
你可以把他们从楼梯上踹下来 然后说
You can kick them down the stairs and say it’s
这是意外 但你不能开枪杀他们
a accident, but ya’ can’t just shoot them.
伙计们 我们被困在这
Gentlemen, since we may be trapped here,
感觉都快过去好几天了
close together like for a few days,
我能提个合理的建议不
may I suggest a possible solution?
我们可以一分为二
We divide Minnie’s in half.
北方的 和 南方的
The Northern side and The Southern Side.
把餐桌当做
With the dinner table
中立领土
operating as a neutral territory.
我们可以把那边的火炉
We could say that the fireplace side of the room,
看作是乔治亚州的
acts as a symbolic representative of…
象征性代表物
Georgia
那边的吧台 代表
While the bar, represents…
费拉德尔菲亚[费城]
Philadelphia!
只要吧台是费城 我就无所谓了
As long as the bar’s Philadelphia I agree.
我们在马车上说的话还算数吧
We still got that deal we talked about in the wagon?
我帮你保护你的八千
I help you protect your eight thousand,
你帮我保护我的一万 说话算话
you help me protect my ten yeah I suppose
他们其中一个家伙肯定说假话了
One of them fella’s is not what he says he is.
那他是干嘛的
What is he?
他肯定是这个女的同伙
He’s in cahoots with this one that’s what he is.
其中之一 也许其中两个 是来救多茉歌♥出去的
One of them, maybe even two of them, is here to see Domergue goes free.
为了那个目的 他们会杀了我们所有人
And to accomplish that goal, they’ll kill everbody in here.
他们还有好几天时间 所以他们必然会
And they got them coupla’ days. So all they gotta’ do
耐心等待时机出现
is sit tight and wait for a winda’ of opportunity.
然后主动出击
And that’s when they strike,
是不是 臭娘们
huh bitch?
你说是就是 约翰
If you say so, John.
你确定自己没有太多疑了嘛
Are you sure you’re not just being paranoid?
我们最好的情况就是
Our best bet is this,
那个骗人的家伙不像黛西这么冷静和耐心
duplicitous fella’ ain’t as cool a customer as Daisy here.
他不会花太多时间守株待兔
He won’t have the leather patience it takes to just sit here and wait.
但是坐在这等着好的时机出现并不是那么简单的事
But waiting for an oportunity, and knowing it’s the right one, isn’t so easy.
如果他控制不住 他就会耐不住性子
If he can’t handle it, he’ll stop waiting.
他会自己创造时机 然后就会显露无疑了
He’ll try and create his opportunity. And that’s when Mr.Jumpy reveals himself.
对这猜测你有什么想解释的
And what do you got to say about all this?
我有什么想说的 关于鲁斯·约翰的胡言乱语
What do I got to say? About John Ruth’s ravings?
他绝对是对的
He’s absolutely right.
我和其中一个家伙是同伙
Me and one of them fella’s is in cahoots. And
我们只是在等大家睡着
we’re just waiting for everybody go to sleep.
然后杀了所有人
That’s when we gonna’ kill y’all.
好了大家
Okay everybody,