-你的星标呢 -我还没上任呢
-Where is your star? -Well I ain’t the sheriff yet.
只要我一到他们答应让我去的那里 只是还没到啊
Once I get there they swear me in, but that ain’t happened yet.
我到那才能领到星标
And that’s when you get your star.
你有证据证明这一切么
You got anything that can back any of this up?
有 只要我们到红石镇
Yeah. When we get to Red Rock.
从那三个冻成傻♥逼♥的人的脸看来
And from the look of those three frozen fuckers up there,
你是个接单的赏金猎人啊
I figure you’re a bounty hunter open for business.
我猜你带这三个死人去红石镇领赏金吧
And I figure you’re taking them three dead bodies into Red Rock to get paid?
三个死的
Three dead.
一个活的
One alive.
-那是谁 -多茉歌♥·黛西
-Who’s that? -Daisy Domergue.
多茉歌♥·黛西又是谁
Who the fuck is Daisy Domergue?
对于除了我和绞刑官的人来说 根本就不是什么人
Not a goddamn thing to nobody, except me and the hangman.
绞刑者
The Hangman?
那我是更要他妈疯了
Well I’ll be double dogged damned.
-你就是绞刑者啊 鲁斯·鲍勃 -是约翰
-You’re The Hangman, Bob Ruth. -It’s John.
你是
And you…
你是带头黑鬼
your’re the nigger with the head…
马库斯少校
Major Marquis.
妈蛋 真的是马库斯少校在看我啊
My lord, is that really the real head of Major Marquis, looking at me now?
真的是我 还有我的头
Yeah it’s really me and it’s really my head.
怎么了哥们 你们俩在办赏金猎人野餐啊
What’s going on, y’all having a bounty hunters picnic?
无所谓了 你带那三个死尸
Never mind, you taking in them three dead bodies
还有她去红石镇去领赏金 是吧
and her to Red Rock to get paid, ain’t ya’?

Yeah.
好吧…
Well…
你们在红石镇领赏金的人就是我…新的治安官
the man is red Rock suppose to pay you is me. The new sherrif.
所以如果你想拿钱 你得带我去红石镇
So if you wanna get paid, you need to get me to Red Rock.
不好意思 我是不太敢相信
Well execuse me for finding it hard to belive a
你除了能去死以外 镇选举会让你做什么
town electing you to do anything except drop dead.
所以我就应该冻死 因为你不相信某些事
So I’m suppose to freeze death, ’cause you find something hard to belive?
我想想还是算了
No I suppose not.
戴上它 再进来
Put them on and come inside.

No.
-那你就冻去吧 -那你就只能绞死那女的了
-Then you’ll freeze. -Then you’ll hang.
又怎样
How so?
坚持住 马夫
Stay strong Driver!
你能下来聊聊不
Could you come down here and join us?
我必须抓住这些马 我在上面听你们撕逼就刚刚好
I gotta hold these horses I can hear you just fine from up here.
你是不是听见我告诉他 我是红石镇新来的治安官了
You heard me tell this fella’ I’m the new sheriff of Red Rock, right?

Yeah.
红石镇是我的镇子
Red Rock is my town.
我进我自己的小镇还得戴着赏金猎人的手铐 不可能
And I’m gonna’ enter my town in bounty hunters chains? No Sir!
不好意思 哥们 我才不会那样进我的小镇呢
Sorry bushwackers, I ain’t entering Red Rock that way.
当你到红石镇之后 你就会明白
When you finally get to Red Rock, you’re going
我说的每一件事 都他妈是对的
to realize every goddamn thing I said was right.
我指望你 马夫
And I expect you, O.B.,
去告诉红石镇镇民们
to tell the townsfolk of Red Rock that John
鲁斯·约翰 把他们的治安官冻死了
Ruth, let their new sheriff freeze to death.
队员们 我的头可不值钱
There ain’t no bounty on my head, bushwacker.
你弄死我 那可是谋杀
You let me die, that’s murder.
伸出手来
Hold out your hands.
马夫
O.B.
让少校拿回他的枪
Give the Major back his iron.
有一件事我倒是确定了
One thing I know for sure,
这该死的黑鬼跟你不是一伙的
this nigger-hating son of a gun ain’t partnered up with you.
现在
Now…
我会帮你保护你的八千
I’ll help protect your eight thousand,
你要帮我保护我的一万
you help me protect my ten,
行不
deal?
爱是不是伟大
Ain’t love grand.
你们是不是要一起躺在地上做成个雪人啊
Y’all wanna’ lie on the ground and make snow angels together?
-鲍勃 我告诉你 -我名字是 约翰
-Tell ya’ what, Bob… The name’s John.
等我们到红石镇 我会请你们吃饭喝酒的
When we get to Red Rock, I’ll buy you and Major Marquis there dinner and booze.
-以作感谢 -我不和
-May way of saying thanks. -I don’t drink,
反叛者喝酒 我确定我是不会和他们一起吃饭的
with rebel renegades, and I damn sure don’t break bread with them.
好吧 鲁斯
Well Mr. Ruth,
你听上去要挺针对我们的事业啊
you sound like you got a axe to grind against The Cause.
你们那些反叛者的事业
The cause of a renegade army?
一群本地的垃圾 我就是针对你们
A bunch of losers gone loco, you bet I do.
你们用反叛旗包装自己
Ya’ wrapped yourselves up in the Rebel Flag
当做借口来偷蒙拐骗 杀人劫财
as an excuse to kill and steal.
沃伦 你应该会感兴趣的 特别是对自♥由♥的黑人来说
And this should interest you Warren, in particular emancipated blacks.
听上去像我的作风
Sounds like my kinda’ fella’.
对我来说 你一定看了很多华盛顿DC 印刷的报纸
Sounds to me you been reading a lotta’ newspapers printed in Washin’ton D.C.
无论如何 我只想让你知道我很感激
Anywho, I’m just trying to let y’all know grateful I am.
我曾是将死之人 而你们救了我
I was a goner, and y’all saved me.
你要是真想感激的话
You wanna’ show me how grateful you are…
那就闭嘴
shut up!
妈蛋 黛西 来了来了
God damnit, Daisy it’s coming.
给 最后一片了
Here, last piece.
他知道你曾经有多出名不
Does he know how famous you once was?
我觉得不知道
I don’t think so.
黑眼睛的
Black eye.
你知道他是谁不
Do you know who he is?
你问我知道不知道 政♥府♥在他身上
Do I know about the thirty thousand dollar reward
悬赏了三万块的 马奎斯少校
the Confederacy put on the head of Major Marquis?
是啊
Yeah.
那些乡巴佬们都在追杀这黑人的脑袋
Them hillbillies went nigger head hunting,
但是他们都没杀到对的人 是吧
but they never did get them the right nigger head, did they?
是的 没杀到
No they didn’t.
但是从不缺少跃跃欲试者
But it wasn’t for lack of trying.
那些像啄木鸟般的家伙
Them peckawoods left their homes and their families,
收拾行李来到这下雪的山里
and come to this snowy mountain,
来寻找宝藏和我
looking for me and fortune.
并没有人找到宝藏
None of them found fortune.
有几个你从没听说过的人
The ones you ain’t ever heard of no more,
他们发现了我
they found me.
因为战争打了辣么久的缘故 可能没有三万块了
Now it didn’t stay 30 thousand the length of the war.
一旦激♥情♥褪去 可能就掉到八千 然后再五千了
Once passions had cold, it dropped down to eight, then five.
不过我保证 当只有五千的时候
But, I bet even when it was five thousand,
你会带着你的几个哥们去自首的吧
you had your share of country boys coming to call?
你知道我会的
You know I did.
为什么他们会悬赏你
Why did they have a reward on you?
政♥府♥因为我杀人把我财产没收了
The Confederates took exception to my capacity for killing them.
我那时候从沃伦贝克越狱了
After I broke out of Wellenbeck,
南方政♥府♥为了侮辱我 不让我在那继续生活
The South took my continued existence as a personal affront.
所以法♥院♥会悬赏我
So The Cause put a reward on my head.
那个
What’s…
沃伦贝克是什么鬼
Wellenbeck?
你没听说过战俘集中营 沃伦贝克
You ain’t never heard of Wellenbeck prisoner of war camp, West Virginia?
我真♥他♥妈♥没听说过
No Reb, I ain’t never heard of it!
你逃出来了
You bust out?
梅爵他何止逃出来了
Maj. Marquis did more than bust out.
他想了个极屌♥的想法 太机智
Maj. Marquis had a bright idea. So bright…
你一定好奇为什么没人之前想到过
you got to wonder, why nobody never thought about it before.
跟鲁斯·约翰 说说你极屌♥的想法
Tell John Ruth about your bright idea.
整个建筑都是由能着火的材料制成的
Well the whole damn place was just made out of kindling.
所以我烧了它们
So I burnt it down.
那里都是些新手在那过夜的
There was a rookie regiment spending the overnight in that camp.
四十七个人烧成灰了
Forty-seven men… burnt to a crisp.
南方年轻人 农场主的儿子们
Southern youth, farmer’s sons,
-都是精英们 -我说了 烧死他们
-cream of the crop… And I say, “Let them burn”.
所以我应该为杀了南方的士兵而道歉
I’m suppose to apologize for killing Johnny Reb?
你参加战争是为了铐着那些黑鬼
You joined the war to keep niggers in chains.
我参加战争是为了杀北方的白人垃圾
I joined the war to kill White Southern
意思是我可以随便怎么杀
Crackers And that means kill them anyway I can.
射他们 捅他们 淹他们 烧他们
Shoot them. Stab them. Drown them. Burn them.
朝他们头扔大石头
Drop a big ole’ rock on their head.
随便什么只要能把白人垃圾打倒在地
Whatever it took to put White Southern Crackers in the ground

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!