我的悬赏犯 从来不会被绞刑
My bounties never hang,
因为我从来不会活着带他们去
cause I never bring them in alive.
从不
Never?
从来没有
Never ever.
我们在查塔努加 说过这事
We talked about this in Chattanooga.
带孤注一掷的的活人等于是自寻死路
Bringing desperate men in alive, is a good way to get yourself dead.
要是不闭眼 我会睡不着
Can’t catch me sleeping if I don’t close my eyes.
我不想那么敬业
I don’t wanna’ work that hard.
没人说过这一行会很简单
No one said the job was suppose to be easy.
同样也没人说过干这一行会很辛苦
No one said it was suppose to be that hard, nether.
但那个小姑娘
But that little lady,
才是别人叫他”绞刑者” 的原因
is why they call him “The Hangman”.
悬赏令上写的不论死活 所以其他人
When the handbill says Dead or Alive, the rest of
都会从高处就开枪从后背打你
us shoot ya’ in the back from up on top of a perch
把你放到马鞍上
somewhere, bring ya’ in dead over a saddle.
但如果被鲁斯·约翰这个绞刑者 抓住了
But when John Ruth The Hangman catches ya’,
你不会被子弹打死
you don’t die by a bullet in the back.
当被绞刑者抓住了 你只能被绞死
When The Hangman catches you… you hang.
你高估他们啦 哥们
You overrate them nigger.
我承认他很有胆量
I’ll give you he got guts.
但是拼头脑的话
But in the brains department,
他就像在浅水井里要潜水的傻子
he like a man who took a high dive in a low well.
哈哈哈 好了 黛西
Now Daisy,
我希望你能理解一下 聊天信♥号♥♥
I want us to work out a signal system of communication.
当我非常狠地肘击你脸的时候
When I elbow you real hard in the face…
意思是 闭嘴
that means: Shut up.
明白没
You got it?
知道了
I got it.
我…
I…
我知道我们之前只见过一面
I know we only met each other once before.
我不想过分表现得近乎 但…
And I don’t mean to unduly imply intimacy. But…
嗯…
Well…
你还放着不
You still got it?
我还放着啥
I still got, what?
林肯的信
The Lincoln letter?
当然
Of course.
你放身上没
Do you got it on you?
在哪
Where?
这呢
Right here.
我知道你对它非常小心
Look, I know you gotta’ be real careful with it and all.
我能想象你不想
I can imagine you probably don’t like to take
把它们经常从信封里拿出来
it in an’out of the envelope all that often.
但是如果你不介意的话
But if you wouldn’t mind,
我十分想再看一次
I’d sure appreciate seeing that again.
确实
You right,
我不是很喜欢经常拿出来看
I don’t like taking it in an’out of the envelope that much.
-是是是 -但是…
-Yeah. -But…
看在你救我一命的份上
as your saving my life an’ all,
我觉得我还是能让你再看一遍的
I suppose I could let you read it again.
玛丽·陶德来催我了 看来该睡觉了
“Ole Mary Todd’s calling, so I guess it must be time for bed”
玛丽·陶德
Ole Mary Todd.
真让我不爽
That gets me.
我也不爽
That gets me too.
穷逼 你知道不
You know what this is, tramp?
这是林肯的信
It’s a letter from Lincoln.
林肯给他的信
It’s a letter from Lincoln to him.
他们打仗的时候还通信
They shared a correspondence during the war.
他们是笔友 这还只是其中一封
They was pen pals. This is just one of the letters.
卧♥槽♥
What the…
马夫
O.B.
停车
Stop!
放轻松 嘿
Whoa, easy.
这该死的玩意儿
Of all the stupid,
都要把我手臂撕下来了
like to rip my goddamn arm off!
我不是
I didn’t,
拖她上山
drag her stiking ass up this goddamn mountain, just
为了让你在郊外打断她脖子的
for you to break her neck on the ouskirts of town.
是你偏要把信给她的
You the one handed her my goddamn letter.
我没给她 我给的是你
I didn’t give it to her, I gave it to you!
那黑鬼想摔断我舌头
That nigger like to bust my jaw.
你把他信毁了
You ruin that letter of his,
那黑鬼不把你跺死 当他跺你的时候
that niggers gonna’ stomp your ass to death. And when he do,
我就坐在马车上边看边笑
I’m gonna sit back on that wagon wheel watch and laugh.
怎么样
How is it?
她一点用都没的
She didn’t help it none.
不过还好啦
But it’s alright.
这就是你们黑鬼对女人的咯
Is that the way niggers treat their ladies?
你哪是女人
You… ain’t no goddamn… lady!
嘿 鲁斯先生
Hey Mister Ruth?
咋了
What?
那边还有一个哥们走过来
There’s another fella’ on foot, up here on the road!
神马
What?
我说 那边有个哥们正走路过来
I said, there’s another fella’ on foot, up here on the road!
考虑到这正下着大暴雪
Considering there’s a blizzard going on,
这么多人在走来走去的 怎么说 少校
whole lotta’ fellas walking around, wouldn’t you say, Major?
鉴于我是其中之一 嗯…
Considerin I’m one half of them fellas, yeah…
应该会有挺多人
seems to be a lot of them.
那就不一样了 小伙子
This changes things, son.
八千块对一个黑鬼来说是很多钱了
Eight thousand dollars a lotta’ money for a nigger.
但有个同伙的话 一万八确实是更好
But with a partner, eighteen’s a whole lot better.
你真的以为我跟那个哥们是一伙的 或者跟那个女的
You really think I’m in cahoots wit’ that fella’? Or her?
-戴上它 -我才不会戴手铐呢
-Put them on. -I ain’t wearing handcuffs.
你把手铐戴上 你就不用再担心我开枪了
You put those on or you can stop worrying about this whole thing, right now.
章节二 俩大兄弟
Chapter Two Son of a Gun
把你武器交给马夫
Hand your weapons to the driver.
太紧张吧你
Little jumpy, ain’t you?
管他呢 照做就好了
Never mind the jokes, just do it.
-你说了算 -确实是
-If you say so. -I do.
好吧…
Okay…
我交完了
I done did it.
马夫 你拿到了
O.B.? Ya’ got them?
-拿着呢 -好了 哥们
-I got them! -Okay fella’,
你继续用那只手拿着灯笼
you keep holding that lantern in that one hand,
另一只手放在我能看见的地方
and you keep that other hand where I can see it.
走过去 让我好好看看你
Walk over there where I can get a good look at cha’.
我真是养了条好狗
I’ll be a goddamn dog in the manger.
曼尼克斯·克里斯 是你不
Is that you Chris Mannix?
-不好意思 哥们 我们认识么 -不是很熟
-I’m sorry friend, do we know each other? -Not quite.
-你认识这哥们不 -就听说过
-You know this fella’? -Only by reputation.
我刚才说了
Like I said friend,
你让我有点小不利啊
you got me at a bit of a disadvantage.
让你一直处于不利 我才能保持有利姿态啊
Keeping you at a disadvantage, is a advantage I intend to keep.
先生 不管你是谁
Whoever you are mister,
当你跟一个跪在雪中绝望的人聊天时
you sure sound tough when you’re talking
你听上去确实挺耿直的
to a desperate man knee deep in snow.
我不想惹麻烦
I don’t want no trouble.
我只是想搭个车 我快冻死了
I just wanna’ ride. I’m freezin to death.
这家伙是谁
Who is this joker.
你听说过反叛者曼尼克斯·厄斯金 不
You heard of the rebel renegade Erskine Mannix?
-曼尼克斯掠夺者 -就是他们
-Mannix’s Marauders? -That’s them.
南加州的灾难 曼尼克斯掠夺者
The scourge of South Carolina, Mannix Marauders.
那是他们中最小的那个 克里斯
That’s Erskine’s youngest boy, Chris.
谁带你来这条路的 曼尼克斯·克里斯
What brings you in my path, Chris Mannix?
嗯 菲斯先生
Well Mr. Face,
我本来骑马去红石镇的 结果我马踩到雪里的鼠洞了
I was riding to Red Rock and my horse stepped in a gopher hole in the snow,
弄坏了它的腿 不得不蹲着
fucked up his leg, an’ had to put ‘er down.
你去红石镇接单
You got business in Red Rock?
-是啊 -啥单子
-Yes I do. -What?
我是新的治安官
I’m the new sheriff.
-狗屁 -真事
-Horseshit. -‘fraid not.