好吧我管你是谁 帮OB 安顿马去
Well whoever you are, help O.B. with the horses.
在暴风雪来之前 得把马安排到暖和地方去
Get them outta this cold, before that blizzard hit’s them.
我刚把其他马整完 你要是想快点 你也得来帮忙
I just put those other horses away. You need it done fast, you need to help.
我还有俩哥们在车里呢
I got two of my best men on it.
听到没 哥们 赶紧来干活
You heard him freeloaders, get to work.
干活去吧
Come on let’s go!
-开门 踹开就好 -啥
-Open up! -You have to kick it open! -What?
你倒是踹啊
Kick it open!
终章 黑人 白人的地狱
Last Chapter Black Man, White Hell
老伙计 你觉得怎么样了
How you doing old boy?
他们把我蛋射掉了 痛死爹了
They shot my nuts off they’re freezing
像杀猪一样留了好多血
burining up the same time, bleedin like a stuck pig.
我觉得我快不行了
I think I’m gonna die.
都是这些狗♥娘♥养♥的干的好事
And these motherfuckers did it.
你怎么样了
That’s how I’m doing. How you doing?
我腿疼死了
Well my leg hurts really bad.
不过我要是把重心放在右脚的话…
But I think if I’m put all my weight on my right foot…
我就是假装关心一下 我才懒得鸟你的腿
I’m just being sarcastic I don’t give a fuck about your leg.
你开心就好
Just make yourself comfortable.
别担心我了 妈蛋 我屁♥股♥没感觉了
Don’t worry about my comfort. Shit! I can’t feel my ass no more.
还是提防一下这几个杂碎 还有那个在地下室的狗蛋东西
Worry about these owl hoots and that bushwhacker nuts shooter in the basement.
好的
All right!

You!
在地下室的家伙
Fella’ in the basement!
我数到三 你要不投降的话
You either give up by the time I count to three,
我就在多茉歌♥头上来一枪
or I shoot Domergue in the head.
一 二
One!… Two!…
别别别 别杀她 我出来
No, no, no, no! Don’t shoot her! I’m coming up!
等下 你个偷袭人的狗东西
Hold on there you bushwhacker sack shooter, you
你先把通道口打开 我叫你出来再出来
just open the door we tell you to come up!
把枪扔出来
Now throw out your pistol!
朝床这边扔
Throw it to the bed.
他肯定还有一把
Well he got another.
把另一把也扔出来
Now throw out your other pistol.
我没枪了
I ain’t got another pistol!
你生也要给我生出来
Well you better shit another pistol out your ass!
要是你不扔出枪来
Cause if you don’t throw one up
再过两秒我就要杀了那个贱♥人♥了
here in the next two seconds we gonna’ kill this bitch!
你看 跟你说了有的
See? told ya’.
现在
Now…
把你手放在我能看见的地方
with your hands where we can see them…
慢慢地给我爬出来
slowly come on up!
笨蛋 没事吧
How ya’ doing dummy?
看到你来了 总算是好一点了
Better.now I see your ugly face.
感觉如何 你个偷袭人的大傻屌♥
How you like you that? You bushwhacker castrator!
干嘛呢你 他都投降了
What are you doing he was giving up?
谁叫他慢吞吞的 我就解决他了
It took him too long so I done for him.
盖奇·乔 过来把那块木板关上
Joe Gage get your ass over and shut this trap door.
节哀吧
I’m sorry, honey.
我能坐那么
May I sit in the chair?
行 你去吧
Yes you may.
双手都放桌面上
Keep your hands flat on that table.
都别动
And don’t move them.
曼尼克斯
Mannix!
这次你可站错队了
You sure picked the wrong time to turn into a nigger lover.
你难道还不明白
Don’t you see that nigger
那个黑鬼和鲁斯·约翰已经把你置于危险之中了吗
and John Ruth put you smack dab in the middle of danger?
你就要在这个明妮的房♥子里死了
You’re about to be murdered in some nigger named
还死的不知所以然
Minnie’s house and you don’t even know why!
行了 贱♥人♥
Okay, bitch…
我不信 为啥
I’ll bite… why?
我跟这三个家伙都是一伙的
I am workin with all three of them fella’s…
不是因为他们喜欢我
but not cause they got butterflies in their belly ’bout me.
而是因为我们都是一个帮派的 乔迪多茉歌♥帮
But because we’re all gang members, The Jody Domergue Gang!
你们刚杀的那个在地下室的人 是我哥哥 乔迪多茉歌♥
That fella’ y’all just killed in the basement, was Jody Domergue, my brother!
乔迪多茉歌♥到底是谁
Well who the hell, is Jody Domergue?
你来告诉他吧 赏金猎人
You wanna tell them bounty man?
他可是个大头目 他值五万块
He’s a big bad cat. He’s worth fifty thousand dollars.
他们帮派的每个人都至少值一万
And every member of his gang is wort at least ten.
难怪你会值一万
witch finally explains why you’re worth ten.
等太阳出来后
And what’s gonna’ happen when that sun comes
我哥那十五个弟兄们
out nigger, so is my brother’s fifteen men
就会来找我们 你来跟他们说
coming straight here for us! Tell them Grouch!
乔迪在红石镇还有十五个弟兄等着
Jody’s got fifteen men waiting in Red Rock.
要是我们没能杀掉鲁斯·约翰然后救了黛西
If we couldn’t kill John Ruth and free Daisy here.
他们就会杀遍镇子 直到杀了约翰 救出黛西
Their job was to sack the town, kill John Ruth and free Daisy there.
现在我哥死了 我就是帮派的老大了是吧 弟兄们
Now with brohter dead, I’m in charge of this gang, right boys?
是是是
Oh yeah.
我跟你说克里斯
And Chris I’m telling you,
你到现在为止还没有做什么特别过份的事
you ain’t done anything yet, we can’t forgive.
所以
So…
-我们来做个交易吧 -没得聊 贱♥人♥
-let’s make a deal? -No deals, bitch!
你打算让那个黑鬼替你说话 克里斯
You gonna’ let that nigger speak for you, Chris?
慢着 沃伦
Hold it Warren.
她好像没啥话可说了
Seeing as she ain’t got nothing to sell, I’m
我倒是越来越好奇她还有啥好逗我的了
kinda curious about her sales pitch, humor me.
行吧 贱♥人♥
All right, bitch.
你有啥交易好做的
What’s… your… deal?
慢慢来
Easy.
拿你的枪 杀了那个黑鬼
Take your gun, shoot that nigger dead.
然后相安无事地在这坐两天
Then we sit here all nice like for the next two days.
等雪融化了
When the snow melts…
我们就回墨西哥
we go back to Mexico
你就回你的红石镇当你的治安官
and you go on to Red Rock to get that star pinned on your chest.
我们能把马克交给他
Well… we can give them Marco.
鲍伯的真名是 墨西哥马克
Bob’s real name is “Marco The Mexican”.
他值一万二美元
He’s worth twelve thousand dollars.
-那就是墨西哥马克 -答对了
-That’s “Marco The Mexican”? -Precisely, yeah.
狗屁 我射爆他的头之后 马克就一块都不值了
Shit, after I blew his face off, Marco ain’t worth a peso.
要是我接下来的两天里死了
If I die in the next two days,
我知道很有可能会死 你可以领走我尸体
which is more than likely, you can have me.
英国人 黑塔古斯·皮特 我被政♥府♥悬赏
Under the name “English Pete Hicox” I’ve gotta’ federal
一万五美元
bounty of fifteen thousand dollars on my head.
你可以把钱都拿走 克里斯
And it’s all your Chris.
皮特 你再废话的话
You keep talking, Pete.
你就是自寻死路了
You gonna talk yourself to death.
盖奇·乔 你又是谁
Joe Gage, who you be?
-道格拉斯·古拉奇 -你听说过他么
-Grouch Douglass. -You heard of him?
是啊 我听说过他 他跟黛西一样值一万美元
Yeah, I heard of Grouch Douglass. He’s worth ten, just like Daisy.
那你告诉我
Remind me,
为什么我不能直接杀了你们几个 然后领钱去
why we wouldn’t just kill all y’all and cash in?
是啊 你完全可以杀光我们
Oh, you can kill us all.
只是你们绝对活着出不了这座山
But you’ll never spend a cent of that bounty money
然后花一分钱了
and you’ll never leave this mountain alive.
因为雪一化 其他那些弟兄们
Because when that snow melts, the rest of Jody’s
另外十五个大兄弟 都在红石镇等着
gang, all fifteen of them, that were waiting,
来这找我们
in Red Rock are coming here.
就算你把我们都杀了
Now let, let’s say you shoot us all…
你要是想领我们多茉歌♥帮的赏金
If you really want all that Domergue Gang bounty money,
你还得把我们尸体都带到红石镇去
you still got to get all our corpses into Red Rock.
那可不容易噢 我也不信你能同时骑四匹马的马车
And that ain’t gonna’ be so easy. Cause I doubt you can drive a four horse team.
但是两匹马又拉不动
And that wagon out there is too heavy for a two horse team.
所以就是说 你得一人一匹马骑着去红石镇
So that means you’re gonna’ hafta’ lead a string of horses into Red Rock
外面刚下了这么大的雪
And with that deep snow after a blizzard,
你是不可能逃得掉的
you ain’t gonna’ be able to get away with any
就算一人一匹马吧
more then let’s say one body per horse.
你一个人 牵着四匹马去红石镇
So that’s you, leading a string of four horses into Red Rock,
在那么多雪的雪地里
and with all them horses, in that snow,
都得是你一个人 你休想走得有多快
and you all by your lonesome, you’re gonna be a mite poky.
然后你会刚好落入我们帮派的手中
And you gonna’ run smack dab into The Domergue

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!