没问题 我抽的是红苹果牌烟草 会抽不
Sure honey, I smoke Red Apple Tobacco, that all right?
我的最爱
It’s my favorite.
别管我你们 我就看看不说话
Don’t mind me gentlemen, I’m just watching.
你会下棋不
You play?
嗯…我大概有过至少十二个个人教我下棋了
You know, I must of had at least twelve people,
我就是记不住怎么下
teach me that goddamn game. Just never could keep the moves in my head.
要是没打扰你们的话 我能看看么
But if I’m not disturbing, I like to watch?
没打扰 我喜欢在别人面前杀崩这个老家伙
Hell no. I like whipping this old man’s ass in front of a audience,
杀崩你粑粑
You ain’t whipping shit.
非常感谢 我的女士
Merci beaucoup Mademoiselle, Minnie.
-哇 太酷了 你说的是什么 -法语
-Oh that’s real nice, what is that? -It’s french.
-你会说法语 -是的
-You speak french? -Oui
-oui 什么意思 -意思是 对的
-Oui, what is that mean? -It means yes.
-oui -对的
-Oui -Yes.
-戴夫 你快问我屁♥股♥大不大 -啥
-Hey Dave, ask me if my ass is fat. -What?
-问我 我的屁♥股♥大不大 -大啊
-Ask me if my ass is fat? -It is.
-我让你问我 -凭啥
-I said ask me! -Why?
-问就好了 -你屁♥股♥大不大
-Just do it! -Is your ass fat?
oui 你看 我也能说法语了
Oui, look at that y’all I can speak French.
你这里有糖卖♥♥么
Are you the jelly bean salesman around here?
5分钱我能买♥♥几根薄荷棒
How many peppermint sticks I get for a nickel?
五根
Five.
好的
All right.
-给 -谢啦
-Here. -Thank you sugar.
来了
Okay.
我来帮你 女士
Allow me to assist you, madame.
我帮你们把行李拿过来了
I brought in your bags in case anybody wants
以防万一有人想换换衣服
to change your clothes before Red Rock.
要薄荷棒不
Peppermint stick?
谢啦
Thanks.
他们为啥都叫你 六马朱迪
So why do they call you Six Horse Judy anyway?
哈哈因为我是你们见过唯一能同时骑六匹马的朱迪啊
Cause I’m the only Judy you’ve ever seen that could drive a six horse team?
呵呵 我居然问这么傻的问题
Hell yeah, kinda of a stupid question.
-你能帮我扶下梯子不 -放心 坚如磐石 稳得很
-Could you holding this for me? -Rock steady, madame. Rock steady.
你口语好好听 你是哪里人 英国的
You gotta’ very sweet accent, where that from, England?
-我可不这么觉得 -新西兰
-I take exception to that! -New Zeeland.
-小心点 女士 -是不是在旧西兰边上
-Carefull, madame. -Is it anywhere near Old Zealand?
奥克兰 奥克兰是哪
Auckland, what the fuck is an Auckland?
我就是那里来的 那是我们那最大的城市了呢
It’s where I’m from, it’s our biggest city.
-咖啡好了 -终于他妈的好了
-Coffy’s ready! -It’s about damn time.
-山里最好喝的咖啡出炉了 -你真会开玩笑
-Best coffy on the mountain. -I’ll don’t know ’bout all that.
马夫喜欢喝 路人就不一定喜欢了
Stagecoach drivers like it. Passengers, not so much.
可能会有点浓
Most find it a mite too strong.
刚刚好啦 谢啦
Can’t be too strong on this mountain, thank you.
你觉得怎么样
Well, what’d ya’ think?
我去
Shit!
他还算有点用 虽然没什么用 还是有点的
He adds something, not much, but something.
你觉得呢 皮特
What do you think, Pete?
不得不说 好像对我们的埋伏还算有点迷惑作用
Well I must admit, he does make the set up more convincing.
咱们要不要把尸体都搬到门外的井里去
Do we collect the bodies and chuck them in the well out there?
然后把马解了 都带到马厮喂起来
And then start unhitching the horses and get them in the barn and get them fed.
等等 弄那些马算容易的了
Well hang on, by puttin the horses away that’s easy enough.
把这几个胖子拎出去是真是难
To drag these fat bastards up and down the mountain that’s fucking impossible, mate.
我刚来这打工的
Look I just started working here.
不知道明妮做了什么事惹你们了
Whatever Minnie to make y’all mad.
真的没我什么事
I had nothing to do with it.
老人家
Well old man,
你要是一只猫刚才发生的事
if you was a cat what just happened here
够让你的九条命丢了一条了
would count as one of your nine lives.
你知道不知道你差点就跟那些黑鬼死一起了
You realize how close you came to being tossed on a pile of niggers?
知道知道 但你绝不会因为杀了
Yes. And when it comes to that pile of niggers we building out back,
外面那些死掉的黑鬼就成将军的是吧
won’t take nothing to make you General of it. You believe that?
-我觉得也是 -别着急 老人家
-I expect no less. -Not so fast old man.
你还有机会活着出去的
You might have a way out of this yet.
今天晚些时候
Later today,
有个不要命的大兄弟要过来这里
dirty son of a gun’s gonna come in here.
我妹妹也跟他一起
And he’s gonna have my sister with him,
他把我妹妹用铁链铐住了
and he’s gonna have her in chains.
要带去红石镇绞死
He’s taking her into Red Rock to be hung.
-你知道为啥不 -不知道
-You know why? -No.
就因为
Ten thousand dollars.
一万块
That’s why.
等他们到了
And when he get’s here.
我就杀了那家伙 然后放了我妹妹
I’m gonna’ kill that fella’ and turn my sister lose.
你有没有想阻止我
Now do you have any reason why you’d want to interfere
把我妹妹从那个人那救出来的冲动
with me saving my sister from a hangman’s rope?
-毫无 -没有是吧
-No. -You don’t.
-真没有 -确定没有咯
-No I don’t. -You sure you don’t.
我们刚杀了明妮和戴夫
I mean we did just kill Minnie and Sweet Dave.
而我看你跟戴夫关系好像还挺好的
You and Sweet Dave seemed pretty chummy over here.
我也是刚认识这些人
I just met these people.
我他妈才不管他们 还有你和你妹妹
I don’t give a damn about them, or you, or your sister,
还是其他怀俄明的狗♥杂♥种♥呢
or any other son of a bitch in Wyoming for that matter.
非常好 老人家
That is a good answer, old man.
等他们来了
So when they get here,
你就只管坐那就好了 啥事都别干
you just sit your ass in this chair. And you don’t do nothing.
啥话也别说
You don’t say nothing.
就说说 你好 谢谢 晚安 就够了
Hello, thank you, good night, that’s about it.
说自己名字也行 不能再多了
Maybe your name, but that’s it.
你好 谢谢 晚安 还有
Hello, thank you, good night and…
-你的名字 -噢 我的名字
-Maybe your name. -Maybe my name.
就当个傻子一样的老人 乖乖睡觉去就好了
Be an old man, be dotty. Go to sleep.
绝对不要跟那个抓了我妹妹的赏金猎人
And don’t you say nothing and I mean nothing
说任何别的东西
to that bounty hunter that’s got my sister.
-明白没 -明白
-Do you understand? -Yes.
等我无伤解决了他 放了我妹妹之后 我就会让你走
When it’s safe I kill him, free my sister and leave you be.
成不
Deal?
行 谢了
Deal, thank you.
接下来的四个小时 乔迪他们几个忙着把尸体扔进井里
During the next four hours, Jody and the boys chuck the bodies down the well.
安置马匹
Put away the horses.
打扫了一下店里
Tidied around Minnie’s.
藏了把枪以备后患
Stash weapons for further use.
然后等着鲁斯·约翰和黛西的马车来
And waited for John Ruth and Daisy’s Stage to arrive.
来了来了
Here they come.
好了 伙计们
Okay boys, this is it
都给我准备好了
Let’s get ready.
记住了 就算我们有四个人
Now remember, it dosen’t matter if we have four men or fory,
鲁斯·约翰 他都拿着枪
we’re still gonna’ be facing John Ruth chained
对着我妹妹的肚子
to my sister with a pistol pointed at her belly.
要想在他杀了我姐之前 先杀了他 可没那么容易
Now killing that fella’ ‘fore he kills my sister, ain’t gonna’ be easy.
不过我们就是为了那个目标来的
But you believe that’s exactly what we’re gonna do.
所以我们都得有耐心
So the name of the game here is patience.
只要在困在这两三天 他一定会闭眼睡觉的
Trapped here for two or three days, at some point, he will close his eyes
然后你们就可以一枪崩了他
and that’s when you blow the top of his head off.
你给我听好了 老人家
Remember old man,
我姐要是不能活着出去 你也别想活着出去
my sister don’t make it off this mountain alive, neither do you.
我会尽力的
I’ll do my best.
祝你好运 哥们
Good luck, mate.
咋的啦 我们没想到今晚还有别的马车会来了
What the hell’s going on, we weren’t expecting another stage tonight?
我知道 你已经有别的客人了
I can see you already got another one up in here.
我刚把马安顿好
I just got through putting the horses away.
这不是我们的原定路线
This ain’t the normal line.
我们只是被暴风雪整得只能走别的道了
But we are stuck on the wrong side of a blizzard,
看上去你要和我们一起困在这了
so it looks like you’re stuck with us.
再来钉一块
I can do another one.
明妮和戴夫 在么
And Sweet Dave inside?
不在 我只是在他们不在的时候帮忙照看店的
They ain’t here. I’m running the place while they’re gone.
明妮和戴夫 在哪
Where’s Minnie and Sweet Dave?
他说了他们不在这 他只是来这里帮忙照看店的
He says they ain’t here. He’s looking after the place while they gone.
-你是谁 -鲍伯
-Who are you? -I’m Bob.