And let me guess, they gonna ask Starr to testify.
不 不 不 不 不 我不想让大家知道
No, no, no, no, no. I don’t want everyone
斯塔尔是目击证人
knowing that Starr is the witness.
她不需要这样的关注
She doesn’t need that kind of attention.
不 我们是不是该请律师
No! Should we get a lawyer?
目击者不需要请律师
Witnesses don’t need attorneys.
斯塔尔不只是目击者 卡洛斯
Starr ain’t just a witness, ‘Los.
听着 如果你不信任法律系统
Look, if you don’t trust the system,
你至少该相信我
can you at least trust me?
– 斯塔尔就像是我的亲女儿 – 可她并不是
– Starr is like my daughter. – But she ain’t.
你被抓起来的时候我一直把她当自己的女儿
It didn’t seem that way when you was locked up.
别吵了 你们俩
Stop it! Both of you!
陪审团意味着什么
What does a grand jury mean?
陪审团
Grand jury.
这种事就会闹到新闻上
Stuff like this ends up on the news.
人们会受到死亡威胁
People get death threats.
警♥察♥会盯着你
Cops target them.
在学校会怎么样
What will it mean at school?
我会不会变成贫民区来的穷孩子
Will I suddenly be the poor girl from the hood
目击了她的朋友被杀
who saw her friend get killed?
我一定要保持沉默
I just gotta be quiet.
你能多给我一点鸡肉吗
Can you just give me more chicken?
– 斯塔尔 空位 – 斯塔尔
– Starr, open! – Starr!
斯塔尔 快传
Starr, pass it!
见鬼
Damn!
斯塔尔 你就当做篮球是一块炸鸡
Starr, just pretend the ball is a piece of fried chicken!
– 你说什么 – 怎么了 就垃圾话而已
– What was that? – What? It’s game talk.
炸鸡也算垃圾话
“Fried chicken” is game talk?
我可从来没听人用过
I’ve never heard that one before.
我的天 斯塔尔 我们午饭就吃炸鸡
Holy shit. Starr, we had fried chicken for lunch?
我 开玩笑的
I-It was a joke.
好吧
Okay.
慢着 出了什么事 亲爱的
Wait. What’s going on, girl?
我是说 你懂我
I mean, you know me,
我懂你 胜过任何人
I know you,better than anyone.
你没事吧
You okay?
是啊 是啊 我没事 我就是累了
Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just tired.
好了 我把你♥爸♥点的香肠放在烤炉里了
All right. Imma put Mav’s hot links on the grill.
顶上烤焦 边上烤脆
Little burnt on top and crusty on the side.
你们先吃点蛋糕等等吧
Y’all go ahead and take some pound cake while y’all wait.
– 谢谢 鲁本先生 – 谢谢 鲁本先生
– Thanks, Mr. Reuben.- Thank you, Mr. Reuben.
一名17岁的黑人少年
…17-year-old black teenager
被一名白人警官于周六晚上
by a white police officer Saturday night.
我们已经得到了最新信息
New information is being released
关于卡里尔·哈里斯枪杀案
regarding the shooting death of Khalil Harris.
行车记录仪影像显示 警官以为
Dashcam footage, where the officer thought
他去拿武器
he was going for a weapon
其实只是一把毛刷并非手♥枪♥
shows it was not a gun but a hairbrush.
我儿子什么错也没有犯
My son ain’t never done nothing wrong!
卡里尔是个好孩子
Khalil was a good boy!
他们为什么要那样对他
Why’d they have to do that to him?
这到底是为什么
What this have to happen for?
怎么 他就不能一边走在路上
What, he can’t even walk down the street
一边梳头吗
and brush his damn hair?
他们为什么要让布伦达夫人上电视
I mean, why would they put Miss Brenda on TV like that?
枪击案有一名目击者
There’s a witness to the shooting
将会被招至陪审团面前作证
who’ll be called to testify in front of the grand jury.
社区领导正在进行抗♥议♥
Community leaders are up in arms…
你现在是名人了啊
So you famous now.
什么
What?
我看到你和卡里尔一起走的
I saw you leave with Khalil.
你现在一别紧张担心的样子
Now you all jittery and jumpy and shit.
是你吧 斯塔尔
It’s you, Starr.
别骗我
Don’t even lie.
你准备大闹一场了吗
You ready to stir some shit up?
什么意思
What you mean?
你在现场 你会告诉大家当时发生的事情
Well, you was there, so you gotta tell everybody what happened.
你会站出来为卡里尔说话 对吧
You’re gonna stand up for Khalil, right?
听着 不能只让布伦达一个人站出来发声
Listen, Brenda can’t be the only one talking.
你清楚卡里尔会站出来替你说话的
You know Khalil would’ve stood tall and spoke for you.
嘿 姑娘们
Hey, queens.
嘿 爸爸
Hi, Daddy!
上车吧
Get in the car.
不 我不用了
Nah, I’m good.
我可以送你到你♥爸♥店里
I’ll take you up to Big Mav’s.
上车吧
Get in the car.
花多少钱补给你
Make up for what you spent.
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
干嘛
What?
听说是你在那孩子被杀时候和他在一起
Heard you was with that boy when he got himself killed.
真是惨痛的记忆
Some hard shit to see.
相信我 很难忘掉这种事
Believe me, it’s hard to forget, too.
我住在高地一辈子了
I been in the Heights forever.
信我
So trust.
我经历过这种事
I been where you at.
这种伤痛永远不会消失
Hurt like that don’t never leave you.
但是你必须继续努力
But you gotta keep pushing.
你懂我的意思吗
You feel me?
妈妈在家吗
Mama at the house?
不知道 阿叶莎想去哪就去哪
I don’t know. Iesha be where she at.
唔
Ew.
赛文呢
What about Seven?
你♥爸♥爸为什么给那孩子起名叫赛文
Why your daddy and Iesha name that boy Seven?
他们中间是什么 八吗
What’s his middle name? Eight?
嘿 麦弗叔叔
Hey, Uncle Mav.
嘿 肯雅
Hey, Kenya.
你这个老实日子过得如何
How’s that domestic life treatin’ you?
你去跟阿伊莎结个婚
You go ahead, put a ring on Iesha.
你就知道了
You gonna find out.
看起来生意还不错
Look like business is going well.
我早就该自己把这间店包下来
Guess I should’ve bought this store for me
而不是给你
instead of you.
可你没有
But you didn’t.
我听说了斯塔尔朋友的事情
I heard about Starr’s homeboy.
伙计 你知道他们是啥样
Man, you know how they do.
先开枪 再问问题
Shoot first, ask questions later.
你应该让她远离那些麻烦
You really should try and keep her out of trouble.
麻烦
Trouble?
我只是想说 我觉得她不要去跟警♥察♥讲话比较好
I’m just saying, I think it’s best if she don’t talk to Five-O.
你懂我的意思吗
You feel me?
你不用担心斯塔尔
You ain’t got to worry about Starr.
你管好你自己的女儿 我管好我的
You take care of your girl, and I’ll handle mine.
– 这么见外 – 就这样挺好
– It’s like that? – It’s exactly like that.
嘿 斯塔尔
Hey, Starr.
记住我跟你说的话 好吗
Remember what I told you, all right?
把这些事情抛在脑后
You keep that shit in your rearview.
恩 我跟你讲
Mnh-mnh.I’m telling you.
他那是在威胁她
He was threatening her!
他不会伤害她的
He ain’t gonna hurt her.
他会的
He will.
如果他认为斯塔尔会告诉警方
If he thinks that Starr is gonna tell the police
卡里尔是为他卖♥♥命的 他会的
that Khalil worked for him, he will.
那样怎么办
And then what?
他就会逼近你帮他卖♥♥命
He’s gonna rope you right back in.
一朝进了王侯帮 一辈子脱不了干系
Once a King Lord, always a King Lord.
我为人顶罪坐了三年牢房♥
When you spend three years in lockup doing somebody else’s time,
我才不会回去
ain’t no roping back in.
他让我脱身 我们说好的
He let me out. That was our deal.
麦弗里克
Maverick…
我们得搬家
we’re moving.
亲爱的 我们在这边有发展