什么枪
What gun?
在哪
Where…
该死
Shit!
– 卡里尔 – 见鬼 见鬼
– Khalil! – Shit! Shit!
卡里尔 看着我 求你 看着我 卡里尔
Khalil, look at me! Come on, look at me, Khalil.
求求你 看着我 看着我 求你了
Come on, look at me! Look at me, come on!
卡里尔 看着我
Khalil, come on, look at me!
我就在这儿 你没事的 好吗
I’m right here. You’re okay, all right?
救护车马上就来了 你能听到吗
There’s a ambulance coming. Can you hear it?
就来了 会把你治好的 你没事的 好吗
It’s coming. It’s gonna take care of you.You’re gonna be fine, all right?
你一定没事的 别害怕
You’re gonna be okay. Don’t be scared.
求你了 看着我
Come on, look at me!
看着我 卡里尔 求你
Look at me, Khalil. Come on!
深呼吸 斯塔尔
Breathe, Starr.
斯塔尔 深呼吸
Starr, breathe.
谁干的 伙计
Who did that, man?
哪个警♥察♥干的
– The officer who did it…
– (Mav speaking indistinctly)
我理解 我知道
I understand that. I know.
我是戈麦斯警探
I’m Detective Gomez.
这是我的搭档 威尔克斯警探
And this is my partner, Detective Wilkes.
丽莎·卡特 我是她妈妈
Lisa Carter. I’m her mother.
斯塔尔·卡特
Starr Carter.
你能告诉我们今晚发生的事情吗
Can you tell us what happened tonight, Starr?
我去了一个聚会
I went to this party.
卡里尔也在那里
And Khalil was there, too.
卡里尔为什么去那里
Why was Khalil there?
和其他人一样吧 我猜
Same as everybody else, I guess.
就是去玩的
Just recreational purposes.
聚会上的目击者称那里发生了争吵和枪击
Witnesses at the party stated that there was
卡里尔和那件事有关吗
an altercation and gunshots.
卡里尔和那件事情有关吗
Did Khalil have anything to do with it?

Nah.
我是说 没有
I mean… no.
我们只是在聊天
We were, uh, just talking…
他们打起来的时候
when the fight broke out.
他提议送我回家
He offered to take me home
因为他想确保我能安全到家
because he wanted to make sure that I got home safely.
然后115号♥警♥察♥就无故拦下了我们
And that’s when 115 pulled us over for no reason.

Who?
那个警♥察♥
The officer.
那是他的警徽编号♥
That’s his badge number.
我记得
I remember it.
斯塔尔 你知道卡里尔为什么探身进车里吗
Starr, do you know why Khalil reached into the car?
我觉得他是想看看我是否安全
I think he was checking to see that I was okay.
你觉得
You think?
你不知道
You don’t know?
不 我不知道
No, I don’t know.
因为
Because?
因为事情就是这样子
Because that’s when it happened.
你和卡里尔
Did you and Khalil…
你能让她缓缓吗
Would you please just give her a second?
那等你准备好 好吗 宝贝
Whenever you’re ready. Okay, baby?
我们理解这对你来说很艰难
We understand that this is hard right now.
真的理解吗
Do you?
是的 卡特夫人 我们理解
Yes, Mrs. Carter, we do.
慢慢来
Take your time.
你们聚会时候饮酒了吗
Did you drink alcohol at the party?
不 我不喝酒
No, I don’t drink.
卡里尔呢
Did Khalil?
我没看到他喝
Not that I saw.
你有没有见过卡里尔贩毒
Did you ever see Khalil sell narcotics?
不 我从未亲眼见过卡里尔贩毒或吸毒
No, I never personally saw Khalil sell drugs or do drugs.
但你知道他做过
But you knew that he did?
你连一个关于那名警♥察♥的问题都没问过我女儿
You have not asked my daughter one question about the cop.
我们想了解事件的全貌 夫人 仅此而已
We just want the whole picture, miss.
那你倒是问当时的情况啊
Well, you ask questions about what happened.
115号♥杀了卡里尔
115 killed Khalil.
卡里尔什么也没有做
And he didn’t do anything wrong.
所以我就不懂 你们还想要什么样的全貌
So I don’t know what more of a bigger picture you need!
没她的事了
She’s done here.
走吧 丽莎 没事的 斯塔尔
Come on, Lisa. Come on, Starr.
你认识她
You know her?
当然 她是我侄女
Yeah, she’s my niece.
没事 没事
All right. All right.
我在这呢
I’m here.
我在这呢
I’m here.
没事
Yeah.
吐出来吧 吐出来吧
Let it out. Let it out.
放松 吐出来吧 对 吐出来
Easy. Let it out. Yeah, let it out.
没事 没事
Here. Here.
没事的 宝贝 没事的 没事了
It’s okay, baby. It’s okay, baby. It’s okay.
没事了
It’s okay.
给 喝点水
Here. Drink this now.
没事了 宝贝
It’s okay, baby.
噩梦总是最惨痛的记忆
Nightmares are always the worst right after.
瑟卡尼 别 给斯塔尔 让她先吃
Sekani, no. Starr first. Let her eat.
要知道 不是每一个人都和你一样有超能力
You know, not everybody got superpowers like you.
绽放你的光芒吧
Shine your light.
我给你起这个名字是有原因的
I ain’t name you Starr by accident.
瑟卡尼
Sekani!
别闹
No!
谢谢
Thank you.
你是那孩子的唯一真正的朋友
You the only real friend that boy ever had.
他对我也是一样 罗萨莉夫人
He was mine, too, Miss Rosalie.
警♥察♥来过
Police came by.
你当时和他在一起吗 斯塔尔
Was you with him, Starr?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
谢天谢地他走的时候不是孤身一人
Thank God he didn’t leave this world alone.
你从小就陪伴他长大
You been by his side from day one,
一直陪他到最后
and you stayed all the way to the end.
他在卖♥♥那东西 你知道吗
He was selling that stuff, you know.
除了帮国王之外不会有别的人
Can’t be for nobody but King.
你真有胆子来啊
You got some nerve coming in here.
他来这里做什么
What’s he doing here?
嘿 卡洛斯
Hey, Carlos.
你好 丽莎
Hi, Lisa.
借过
Excuse me.
罗萨莉夫人 我来是为了向您表示哀悼
Miss Rosalie, I came by to tell you I’m sorry for your loss.
潘姆和我都在为您祈祷
And Pam and I have been praying for you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
如果有什么需要我帮忙的
There’s anything I can do for you…
请一定记得跟我说
know we are here for you.
爱您
Love you.
小心
Look out.
那怎么处理的
So what’s the deal?
把他关起来了吗
His ass in jail?
他们会让他停职留薪
They’re gonna place him on paid administrative leave.
这就完了
That’s it?
他杀了卡里尔
After he killed Khalil?
斯塔尔 一定会有全面的调查
Starr, there will be a full investigation.
警♥察♥调查警♥察♥ 是么
Cops investigating cops, huh?
你清楚他们应该起诉那个种族歧视的家伙谋杀的
You know they should’ve charged his racist ass with murder.
但是这不可能 对吧 卡洛斯叔叔
But that ain’t gonna happen, is it, Uncle Carlos?
这名警♥察♥以前从未出过这种事
Nothing like this has ever happened with this officer before.
哦 初犯 让我们从轻发落吧
Oh, first-timer. Let’s cut him a break.
卡洛斯 你会参与调查的 是吗
Carlos, you’re gonna help with the investigation, right?
我不行 这种事一般交给地方检察院处理
I can’t. We hand situations like this over to the DA.
让陪审团来处理
We headed for a grand jury?
很有可能
Most likely.
让我猜猜看 他们会要求斯塔尔出庭作证

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!