你看着可不怎么生气
You don’t really look too pissed off.
我可看不出来你到底生不生气
So, you know, I couldn’t tell if you was pissed off.
我真的很生气
I’m really mad at you.
噢 我收到肯雅信息了 她没事
Oh, I just heard from Kenya. She’s good.
那就好
Cool.
那个 我们为什么停车
So, why are we stopped?
因为我想看着你的眼睛
Because I wanna look at you in your eyes
和你说话时候
while I’m talking to you.
这样不对吗
Somethin’ wrong with that?
这个道理没错
Not inherently, no.
道理没错
Not inherently.
– 道理没错 – 不对吗
– Not inherently.- What?
你那个学校把你教坏了
That school got you messed up.
我有一次还看到你了
I saw you out there one time, too.
什么时候
When?
我们去的路上 你穿着裙子
Y’all was headed there. You had your little skirt on.
长袜 还背着书包
Your knee-highs. Your backpack.
一副整齐的样子
You was ready.
什么叫你看到我了
What do you mean you saw me one time?
你难道在跟踪我吗
So you stalking me now?
是啊
Whoa, now.
才怪
No.
我就是正巧看到了 仅此而已
I just like seeing you. That’s all.
我们基本每天都会见到
We used to see each other damn near every day
– 当小时候 – 是啊
– when we was kids.- Yeah.
你还记得我们以前玩哈利·波特的游戏吗
Do you remember when we used to play Harry Potter?
记得
Yeah.
我们给自己起什么名字来着
What did we call ourselves? Uh…
– 邻家三人组 – 邻家三人组
– The Hood Trio. – The Hood Trio.
一群不好惹的十岁巫师
We were some badass 1Ø-year-old wizards.
惹不起
Bad.
你还留着你的魔杖吗
You still have your wand?
没有 早就不见了
Hell, no. I ain’t got that wand.
我的魔杖不见了
I don’t have the wand.
我知道你肯定留着呢
I know you still have it.
没有 我把魔杖扔了 因为你不让我做哈利
I don’t have it. I threw it away because you would never let me be Harry.
– 因为你是罗恩啊 – 但我其实更像哈利
– Because you were Ron! – But I was really Harry.
不 我才是哈利
No. I was Harry.
你是罗恩 娜塔莎是赫敏
You were Ron. Natasha was Hermione.
好吧
Okay.
还记得我们第一次接吻吗
So that first kiss we had?
在教堂地下室
In the church basement.Mm-hmm.
是啊
Yep.
我们真是不虔诚
Man, we were some heathens.
你意思是我亲的是哈利·波特
So you telling me that I was kissing Harry Potter?
对啊
Yeah.
你亲的是他
Yeah, you were.
好吧
All right.
那我现在亲的是谁
So who am I kissing right now?
卡里尔 我
Khalil, I…
我有男朋友了
I got a boyfriend.
是啊 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
我不想知道的
I didn’t wanna hear.
但是没关系
But it’s all good.
真的吗
Really?
我们认识一辈子了 斯塔尔
We’ve been together our whole lives, Starr.
有的是时间
We got time.
好吗
All right?
见鬼 该怎么办
Damn. What I do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
8C 14街与3街路口
Eight-Charlie, Fourteenth and Third.
见鬼
Damn.
卡里尔 把你的手放到仪表盘上面 让他看到
Khalil, put your hands on the dash where he can see them.
卡里尔 把你的手放到仪表盘上面 我不逗你
Khalil, put your hands on the dash! I’m not playing.
斯塔尔 我们什么也没做 也就又往前开了15米吧
Starr, we ain’t done nothing. What’d we drive, like 5Ø feet?
快点
Please.
求你了 听我的吧
Please. Just do it.
好吧
Okay.
先生 能帮我把车窗摇下来吗
Sir, can you roll your window down for me?
开始了
Here we go.
我需要看一下你的驾照
I need to see your driver’s license and registration.
为什么 我做了什么
For what? What’d I do?
先生 请出示驾照
Sir, license and registration.
卡里尔 把你的手放上来
Khalil, keep your hands on the dash.
斯塔尔 我还怎么给他驾照
Starr, how am I supposed to get him my license
如果我的手一直放在上面
and registration if I have to stay still?
我就想知道你为什么拦我的车
I wanna know why you pulling me over.
你刚才没有打转向灯
You failed to signal a lane change.
拜托 把音乐关掉
Come on.Turn the music off.
为什么 我能听到你讲话啊
Why? I can hear you.
– 拜托 卡里尔 – 关掉
– Please, Khalil! – Turn it off.
这是我的车 你怎么能告诉我
This is my car. So how can you tell me–
– 请下车 – 你没有权利要求我这么做
– Step out of the car. – You ain’t got no right to do this to me.
听着 我依照法律命令你
Listen, I’m giving you a lawful order.
卡里尔 按他说的做
Khalil, listen to him.
是因为我没有打转向灯
Is it for failing to signal my lane change
还是因为我没关音乐 到底是哪个
or for failing to turn down my music? Which one?
先生 请下车 快点
Sir, out of the car, now!
要么你自己下车
Either you get out of the car yourself,
要么我把你请下来
or I’m gonna do it for you.

Now!
把手♥机♥放下
Drop the phone!
你干嘛不直接给我开罚单
Yo, why don’t you just give me my ticket?
手放在车上 你身上有东西吗
Hands on the car. Anything on you?
不 我身上什么也没有
No, there’s nothing on me.
– 毒品呢 – 没有 哥们
– Any drugs? – Nah, man.
能把驾照拿出来吗
Can you remove your driver’s license, please?
你从哪儿找到她的 我认识她 她是我朋友
– Where’d you find her? – I know her. That’s my friend.
你今晚是要买♥♥毒品吗
You looking for a score tonight?
啥 买♥♥毒品 嘿 你在说什么
What? A score? Yo, come on, man.
把手放在车上 别乱动
Keep your hands on the car. Do not move.
帮我查一个驾照
Can I get a license run on…
见鬼
Shit.
我的手♥机♥呢
Where’s my phone?
见鬼
Shit!
斯塔尔 你没事吧
Starr, you okay?
– 你没事吧 – 回去站着啊
– You all right? – Go back where he told you.
他得花点时间搞警♥察♥那一套
He gonna take his time doing whatever he gotta do.
我不说笑 快回去
I’m not playing. Go back.
好了 好了 你在翻我的车做什么
Yo, but come on! Why you messing up my car?
– 按他说的做 卡里尔 – 好的 好的 冷静
– Just listen to him, Khalil! – Okay! All right, chill.
别动 停下
Stop right there! Stop!
– 不要动 – 不 不
– Do not move. – No. No.

No.
不 卡里尔
No, Khalil.
安静 女士
Be quiet, ma’am.
你坐下
You sit down.

No.
警官求助 已开火
Officer needs help. Shots fired.
击倒一名嫌疑人 另一名已缉拿
One suspect down. The other in custody.
请求救护车
Requesting an ambulance.
你干了什么
What did you do?
你干了什么
What did you do?
安静 女士
Be quiet, ma’am.
快救救他
Help him!
待着别动 不要动 行么
I want you to stay where you are! Do not move, okay?
他在流血 快救救他 快点
He’s bleeding! Help him! Come on!
他在流血
He’s bleeding!
在哪呢 武器在哪呢
Where is it? Where’s the weapon?
啊 枪呢 掉在哪里
Okay? The gun! Where is it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!