那个贱♥人♥德尼西亚
here go that trick, Denasia.
我真看不惯她
Ooh, I can’t stand her ass.
不停地说我想要抢她家丑男人
Always talking smack about how I’m trying to steal her ugly-ass man.
哦 真的吗
Oh, for real?
姐们 你能去上那所私人学校太幸运了
Man, you so lucky you go to that private school.
你不用跟那种贱♥人♥打交道
You don’t gotta deal with hoes like that.
不 我学校一样有贱♥人♥
No. There’s hoes at my school, too.
相信我 贱♥人♥遍布全球
Trust me, hoedom is universal.
贱♥人♥ 看我瞪死你 看我瞪死你
Feel my stink eye, bitch. Feel my stink eye.
– 我们今晚一定要她好看 – 慢着 我们
– we about to handle her tonight. – Hold up. We?
咋啦 你现在高贵到不给我撑腰了
What? What, you too good now to have my back?
别跟着我 别跟我怎么啊
– Don’t even! – Don’t even what?
你带我来就是要我帮忙对付那个贱♥人♥吗
You only brought me here to tag team a bitch?
你又没有别的事情做
Ain’t like you had shit else to do.
我这是帮你胸闷
I’m doing your black ass a favor.
哇 我的天 我有朋友的好吗
Wow! Oh, my God! You do know I have friends, right?
那些你学校的中产女孩不算啊
Them bougie girls from your school do not count.
哟 肯雅
Yo, Kenya!
你好吗
What up?
– 嘿 – 你好吗
– Hey. – How you doing?
– 我很好 – 嘿 姐们
– I’m good. – Hey, boo.
你可不能让
Now, you know you ain’t have to bring
你的妹妹打扮成这样 过来呀
your sister out dressed like that.
我们不是姐妹
We ain’t sisters.
是啊 我妈和他爸生了赛文
Yeah, just ’cause my mama and her daddy made Seven,
不代表我们是亲戚
don’t make us related.
虽然她是我的好姐妹 但是我们并不是亲人
I mean, she my girl, but Seven don’t make us kin.
总之 别管斯塔尔了 碧昂卡
Anyway, leave Starr alone, Bianca.
人家习惯和白人一起玩
She’s used to partying amongst the whites.
我猜他们喜欢吃摇♥头♥丸♥和各种药片 对吧
Yo, I bet they be poppin’ Mollies and all kind of pills, don’t they?
然后听泰勒·斯威夫特的歌♥还跟着唱
Listening to Taylor Swift ass trying to sing.
你们这也太离谱 好吧 其实是真的
Y’all are just reaching Wait, that’s true.
是吧 对吧 我们都清楚
Exactly. We know.
我刚刚在讨论怎么教训一下德尼西亚
Anyway, I was talking about rollin’ up on Denasia ass.
又是那个贱♥人♥ 是啊
– Old trick. – Yep.
你知道她背地里说你坏话了吧
You know she be running her mouth about you, right?
知道 那贱♥人♥就欠收拾
– Word. – Bitch need her ass beat.
– 我们走 来吧 –
– Well, let’s go. – Come on.
– 你来吗 – 不了
– You comin’? – No.
那我也不能一晚上都看着你
Well, I’m not babysitting you all night,
你自己小心吧
so, like, take care of yourself.
吓人
Scary.
卡里尔
Khalil.
你被那些人围着 就好像黑皮肤的摩西
Look at the sea of people parting for you like you a brown-skinned Moses.
你的酒窝
Those dimples.
我该怎么面对它们
What am I supposed to do with that?
我曾经跟你一起在你奶奶的澡盆里洗澡
And I used to take baths with you in your grandmama’s tub
她以前照顾我和赛文的时候
when she used to babysit me and Seven.
卡里尔的一双棕色眼睛用奇怪的目光
Weird what the sight of Khalil’s brown eyes
看着我
do to me now.
斯塔尔
Starr!
我去
Damn.
你居然
What?
有日子没见你了
It’s been a minute.
你怎么样 都在忙什么
What’s up? Where you been at?
上学 篮球 各种事情
School. Basketball. Keeps me busy.

Mm-hmm.
但是我一直都在我爸爸店里
But I’m always up at Daddy’s store.
你才是消失的那个
You the one no one sees anymore.
的确 我最近确实也在忙
Yeah, I’ve been a little busy myself.

Mm-hmm.
怎么啦 干什么
What’s up? What?
没事啊
Nothin.
你奶奶和卡梅隆还好吗
How’s your grandmama and Cameron doing?
他刚过十岁 对吧
He just turned ten, right?
是啊 他们很好
Yeah. They all right.
不过奶奶病了
Grandma’s sick though.
医生说她得了癌症还是什么的
The doctor say she got cancer or some shit.
该死 我很抱歉 卡
Damn. I’m sorry, K.
没事 她在接受化疗
Yeah, she’s taking chemo.
但是她最担心的事情
But really the only thing she’s worried about
是要在头上戴假发
is putting the wig on top of her head.
我在想要不要把她的抢过来 快看
Shit, I’m thinking about taking hers. Look.
她跳得真嗨 她太投入了 太投入了
– She turnt up. – She’s going in. She’s going in.
来吧 让我见识一下你也像她一样投入
Come on, let me see you turn up like she turn up.
耶 耶
Yeah. Yeah.
你知道这首歌♥
You know this.
我没想到你喜欢这种独♥立♥摇滚或者偏乡村民谣
See, I would’ve thought you was into the indie rock or maybe country or…
每个人都熟这首歌♥
Everyone knows this song.
你平时不都和那群白人孩子一起玩吗
I mean, I know you be hanging with all the white kids.
– 我是说 – 闭嘴 你快别闹
– I’m just saying. – Shut up. You better stop.
噢 见鬼 我踩到你鞋子了吗 对不起
Oh, damn! Did I scuff you? I’m so sorry.
不 不 不 住手 别蹭
No, no, no. Stop. Stop. Don’t scrub.
一定要轻轻擦
Gotta be gentle.
你每次用错误的方法擦鞋
Every time a sneaker is cleaned improperly,
都会害死一只小猫咪
a kitten dies.
你这个球鞋狂
Sneakerhead!
好了 我看出来了
Okay, well, I see you.
你穿着这身说明没少赚钱呢
You obviously making big money if you rockin’ those.
怎么搞的 哥们 啥情况
What up, bro? What’s up, man?
你想咋的 哥们 这是我的地盘
You know what is, bro. This is my area.
谁允许你来这里啊
Ain’t no business doing over here, bro?
别闹了
Cut it out!
你动我啊 伙计 怎么搞的 哥们
Move, man! What’s up, man?
来呀
Come on.
总会出这种事 你瞧见没有
It’s always some shit. You see that?
我们开个聚会都会有人吃枪子
We can’t even have a party without somebody getting shot at.
真见鬼
Damn.
哥们 你自己就听这种老歌♥
Man, so you gonna come at me for my music,
还有脸说我的音乐品味差
while you listening to this old stuff?
噢 老歌♥
Oh, old stuff?
我可要赶你下车了
You better get up out my car with that.
图派克可是真理
Tupac is the truth.
可不 20年前的
Yeah, 2Ø years ago.
不 哪怕是现在
No, even still, right now.
听着 让我告诉你
Listen, let me tell you something.
派克曾经说 暴徒生活意思是
Pac said, THUG LIFE means
你给婴儿灌输的暴♥力♥会毁了所有人
“The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everybody.”
首字母缩写藏头
T-H-U-G-L-I-F-E.
意思是什么
Meaning what?
意思是这个社会在我们小时候教给我们的东西
Meaning what society gives to us when we little
会狠狠报复他们
comes back to bite them in the ass
当我们长大成人后
when we grow up, and we wild out.
你能理解吗
You get that?
当然理解
Damn. Yeah.
派克的歌♥永远不会过时
Pac’s gonna always be relevant.
你到底要不是告诉我你最近在忙什么 卡里尔
So you gonna tell me why you really been busy, Khalil?
因为我那份工作给的钱太少了
Because that McJob that I had didn’t make nothin’ happen.
再加上医院知道奶奶得病之后
And plus Grandma got fired from the hospital
就把她开除了
when they found out she was sick.
这太惨了 卡 真的
Damn, that’s messed up, K, for real.
你懂的 我们需要生活
You know, we got needs.
如果你去贩毒了
If you selling that stuff…
嘿 别这样
Hey, come on now.
管好你自己就行了 斯塔尔
Mind your business, Starr-Starr.
别担心我的事情
Don’t worry about me.
我这也是迫不得已
I’m doing what I gotta do.
你有时候真是要气死我
Man, you piss me off sometimes.
是吗 你现在生气了吗
Oh, yeah? So you pissed off right now?
是啊
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!