威廉姆塔版斯塔尔不愿起争执
Williamson Starr is non-confrontational.
简单地说 威廉姆森版斯塔尔不给人任何理由
Basically, Williamson Starr doesn’t give anyone a reason
叫她贫民区来的孩子
to call her ghetto.
而我讨厌自己这样做
And I hate myself for doing it.
让我对待他 我要狠狠教训他
Let me at him. I’ll kick his ass.
海莉 你太暴♥力♥了
Hailey, you’re violent.
噢 好吧 可有人对我的
Uh, okay. If someone tries to do
朋友不好 我必须挺身而出
some shit to my girl, I have to get him.
我说真的 斯塔尔 我会去找他
I’m serious, Starr. I will go after him.
教训他的
I will kick his ass.
我根本不在乎 你告诉我一声就好
I do not care. You just say the word.
海莉一定看了《冲出康普顿》
Hailey must’ve watched Straight Outta Compton
昨晚上
again last night.
你说一声 我就会动手的
You just say the word, and I’m gonna do it.
你对他说什么了
– What did you say to him?
我俩现在不怎么讲话了 所以
We’re not really talking right now, so…
是谁不愿意和对方讲话
Who’s not really talking to whom?
克里斯骗斯塔尔去他家
Well, Chris lured Starr over to his house
然后给她看避孕套
and sprung a condom on her.
你怎么跟他说的
What did you say?
不 不 不 你们做什么了 避孕套什么尺寸的
No, no, no. What did you do? What size was it?
玛雅 我的天呐
Maya! Oh, my God!
需要的信息我才告诉你
You’re on a “need to know.”
好吧 可是我需要知道啊
Okay! And I need to know.
听着 克里斯很好 我只是没有准备好
Look, Chris is great, but I’m just not ready.
我总有一天会准备好的 不过他想当然
And eventually, I’ll get there, but he just assumed.
想当然 就是死罪了
Assuming. Punishable by death.
那你打算像泰勒·斯威夫特一样处理
So, you’re gonna Taylor Swift this?
你看她根本一点都不生气
She doesn’t even rank on the angry girlfriend scale anymore.
不 我要像碧昂丝一样处理他
Nah. I’m gonna Beyoncé his ass.
看着
Watch.
我其实想和索朗格一样在电梯里揍他一顿
I really wanna “Elevator Solange” his ass.
见鬼
Damn.
他和我一样都穿乔十一
He’s wearing the same Space Jam Elevens as mine.
他知道我对乔丹鞋没有抵抗力
He knows Jordans are my weakness.
他身上是老帆船沐浴露的味道
He smells like Old Spice.
他的嘴唇很软
His lips are soft.
他假装自己是DJ卡利德
He swear he’s DJ Khaled.
我承认 每次都会打动我
I can’t lie. It still gets me every time.
别这样 不要
Nuh-uh. Nope.
我不喜欢你那天做的事情
I don’t like what you did the other day.
斯塔尔 我很抱歉
Starr, I’m sorry.
– 是我错了 我混♥蛋♥ – 恩
– I messed up. Bad. – Mm-hmm.
但是我觉得我们关系越来越好
But I keep thinking that we’re getting closer…
我想周六约你出去 你没答应我
and ask to take you out on Saturday, and you don’t say yes.
– 我很忙 – 对吧
– I’m busy.- Right.
每次都忙
Every time?
于是我就想也许你希望先见家长
So I figure maybe you want me to meet your parents first.
可每次我想去你家 你都不同意
But whenever I ask to come over, you never say yes.
他们也忙
They’re busy too.
你好像所有人都很忙 斯塔尔
Well, it seems like everyone’s busy, Starr.
那我就想了 我怎么样才能和我女朋友更进一步呢
So then I think, “How do I get closer to my own girlfriend?
是不是她想要跳过送花
Maybe she wants to skip the whole flowers
送巧克力的阶段 直奔主题
and chocolate part and just get right to it.”
克里斯 你这样未免太蠢了
Chris, you are acting a damn fool,
如果你认为我和那些饥渴的小女孩一样
if you think I’m one of these little thirsty girls
花枝招展引人上钩
running around here that you can hit.
斯塔尔 你肯定不是
Starr, you’re not.
你对我来说非常重要 好吗
You’re way more important than that to me, okay.
我们已经交往了将近六个月了
We’ve been dating for almost six months.
如果你还不明白
And if you can’t tell that by now,
那我也不知道你想我说什么了
then I don’t know what else you want me to say.
除了我想你
Other than I miss you.
一直想你
A lot.
这曲子是我为你作的
I made that beat for you.
来嘛 你得承认我写得很赞
Come on. You gotta tell me that’s fire.
还行吧
It’s a’ight.
我要听你说实话
I wanna hear you say it.
还不错
It’s okay.
哇 好吧 那我只能想办法测试一下了
Wow. Okay. I guess that means I gotta test it.
我很清楚
I’m fully aware
有人会责怪他模仿黑人
that some people would accuse him of acting black,
不过克里斯就是这样子
but this is just Chris.
而且他能把我逗笑
And he makes me laugh.
嘿 跳得不错 哥们
Hey! Get it, man!
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
别转圈了 过来
Don’t spin. Come on.
你现在能原谅我了吗
Do you forgive me now?
恩
Yeah.
会有人好奇
We get the questions.
他为什么会和她在一起
Why is he dating her?
老实说 我有时候也会想这个问题
On the real, I sometimes wonder the same thing.
盯着我看的通常都是有钱的白人女孩
Now, the stares usually come from the rich white girls.
但是他们远没有胆量当面对我们说什么
But they’re way too scared to actually say anything to our faces.
让我周六带你出去吧
Let me take you somewhere on Saturday.
去做什么
To do what?
去吃汉堡 桌上足球我可以让你赢
We can eat burgers.
桌上足球我可以让你赢
I let you beat me in foosball…
让我赢
Let me beat you?
– 嗯嗯 – 然后我们可以接吻
– Mm-hmm. – And then we can kiss
在摩天轮上
on a Ferris wheel.
你太俗套了
That is so cheesy.
我就这么点追求
That’s what I got.
好吧 不过我们可以改周日去吗
Okay. But can we do Sunday instead?
我去接你
I’ll pick you up?
我来找你
I’ll meet you.
奥古斯丁家见
Augustine’s?
恩 三点
Mm-hmm. 3:ØØ?
太浪漫了
So romantic.
你真傻
You are a fool.
我是你的傻子
I’m your fool.
是啊
Yeah.
确实如此
That is true.
克里斯是身为斯塔尔二号♥最好的一面
Chris is the best thing about being Starr Version Two.
有时候我只想和他这样下去
And sometimes I think that’s all I want to be.
直到周末来临
Until the weekend comes around.
我也不觉得自己属于这个聚会
I’m not sure I belong at this party either though.
不论哪个版本的我
Neither version of me.
嘿
Hey!
肯雅大概是唯一的朋友
Kenya’s about the only person
我在花♥园♥高地
I hang out with in Garden Heights.
不过我发誓她有时候能把我气死
Even if she gets on my nerves sometimes. I swear.
姐们
Man.
怎么了
What?
你说
I mean,
来这里的所有姑娘都精心打扮
every girl in here all laid and slayed
可你偏偏穿得普普通通
but you wanna come up in here looking basic as hell.
啥 姐姐 这可是复古乔三代
What? Girl, these are the Retro Threes.
经典 舒适 而且等着看吧
Classic and comfortable, and watch.
当你今晚结束之后像个跛脚羚羊一样的时候
You’re gonna be wishing that you was wearing them tonight
你会巴不得自己穿的是这双鞋 哈
when you limpin’ out of here like a broke-down gazelle. Bam.
喂 你穿的不是我哥的帽衫吗
Man, ain’t that my brother hoodie?
我们老哥的帽衫 是啊 没错 肯雅
Our brother’s hoodie, Kenya, yeah.
你再这么打扮他们肯定会觉得你是我女朋友了
Yeah, dressed like that, got folks thinking you’re my girlfriend.
肯雅 如果我知道你要带我来这个地方
Kenya, if I had known following you to this party
意味着我要化超浓的版本的妆
meant that I would be on some Extreme Makeover Starr Edition mess,
我就待在家里
I would’ve stayed home
看我的《新鲜王子》重播了
and watched my Fresh Prince reruns.
妹子 你真应该把90年代那一套抛弃了
Oh, girl, you got to let the 9Øs perish.
你要怎么办
What now?