我要弄死你这个混♥蛋♥
Imma kill your punk ass.
胡扯 你知道她是自找的
Shit, you knew she had it coming!
– 我们今晚做个了结 – 有种来啊 麦弗
– This ends tonight!- Come get some, Mav!
来啊
Come on!
别若我爸爸
Leave my daddy alone!
瑟卡尼
Sekani!
瑟卡尼 把枪放下
Sekani, drop the gun.
瑟卡尼 快把枪放下
Sekani! Just put the gun down.
嘿 把枪放下
Hey! Drop the gun!
瑟卡尼 不 不 不 别开枪
Sekani, no!No! No! Don’t shoot!
别紧张 我是警♥察♥
Stand down! I’m a cop!
暴徒生活
T-H-U-G L-I-F-E.
就是这样
This is it.
你给婴儿灌输的仇恨 会毁了所有人
The Hate U Give Little Infants F’s Everybody.
看看瑟卡尼吧
Look at Sekani.
他就是那个婴儿
He’s the little infant.
仇恨的果实
The result of hate.
他马上就会毁了所有人
And he’s about to fuck everybody.
这不是别人灌输的仇恨
It’s not the hate you give.
这是我们灌输的仇恨
It’s the hate we give.
但是我们可以打破这个循环
But we can break the cycle.
不
No!
我们还要死多少人你们才会懂
How many of us have to die before y’all get it?
不要再这样了
No more.
我真的为你骄傲
I’m real proud of you.
好了 没事了
Okay, it’s okay.
我真的为你骄傲 恩
I’m real proud of you. Yeah.
都结束了 没事了 来吧
It’s over. It’s all right.Come on.
我们走 上车 我们回家
Let’s go. Get in the car.Let’s go home.
重建
“Rebuild.”
暴♥动♥结束不到两个小时
The riots weren’t more than two hours behind us
爸爸对我说了这句话
before Daddy said those words.
我知道我们会重建的
And I knew we would.
尤其是国王因为纵火被抓了起来
Especially with King going down for setting the fire.
每个人都出来作证
Everybody spoke up about what happened.
鲁本先生 刘易斯先生 甚至爸爸
Mr. Reuben, Mr. Lewis,even Daddy said something.
不许告密的规矩没了
Snitch rules no longer apply.
警♥察♥抓了国王 这都多亏了整个社区
Cops took down King,thanks to the whole community.
我家恢复了平静
The family’s all good again.
就连爸爸和卡洛斯叔叔都不吵架了
Even Daddy and Uncle Carlos stopped beefin’.
妈妈和爸爸说我们暂时还会住在花♥园♥高地
Mama and Daddy said we’re stayin’in Garden Heights for now.
这是我们的社区
This is our neighborhood.
我们的家
Our home.
– 亲爱的 – 怎么了
– Baby?- What?
间隔大一点 你放得太近了
Space it out a little bit more.You have ’em too close.
不 没事的 真的 这样可以
No, it’s fine.Honestly, really, it’s fine.
你一个人都干完了
You doin’ all the work.
嘿 嘿 小子 你干什么
Hey! Hey, man, what you…
– 瑟尼卡 好了 别闹了 快点 – 快别喷水了 嘿
– Sekani, all right, stop! Hey, come on!- Stop sprayin’! Hey!
看我抓到你 小子
I’m gonna get you, boy!
瑟卡尼依然不负他的名字
Sekani’s no doubt gonna live up to his name.
快乐 他依旧拥有这种力量
Joy. He’s still got it…
不知怎么
somehow.
赛文·卡特
Seven Carter.
赛文依旧完美
Seven’s still perfect.
好棒
Yeah!
不错 亲爱的 加油
That’s right, baby! Go on!
明年秋天他就要去上大学了
Next fall,he’s off to college.
妈妈说要原谅并且继续生活
Mama said forgive and move on.
但是我并不需要单方面的友谊
But I don’t need a one-sided friendship.
因为我有真正的朋友
Not when I have real friends.
至于克里斯
And Chris?
我们终于看清了彼此
We finally see each other.
斯塔尔
Starr…
我在清理卡里尔的房♥间
I’m cleanin’ out Khalil’s room.
你需要什么就来拿走吧
You go on in there and get what you like.
卡里尔
Khalil.
我发觉这个名字也有特殊的意义
I found out that name means something, too.
朋友
Friend.
我永远不会忘记
I’ll never forget.
我永远不会沉默
I’ll never be quiet.
我无法改变我来自何处
I can’t change where I come from
我的经历
or what I’ve been through…
所以为什么要羞于自己的出身
so why be ashamed of what makes me me?
我要坚持做自己
And I’m gonna keep on being Starr.
没有第二个版本
No Version Two.
只有一个斯塔尔
Just Starr.
爸爸说我的名字赋予我超能力
Daddy says my name gives me my own superpower.
要好好使用
To use it.
这正是我要做的
And that’s what I’m gonna do.
照亮黑暗
Light up the darkness.