我的名字是斯塔尔
My name is Starr!
就是我目睹了卡里尔的死
And I’m the one who saw what happened to Khalil!
我是目击证人
I am the witness!
可你们也一样
But so are y’all!

Yeah!
我们都是这不公正的目击证人
We are all witnesses to this injustice!
我们都看到了
We see it all!
我们要让全世界也都看到
And we will not stop until the world sees it too!

Yeah!
我们不会停止抗♥议♥
We will not stop protesting!

Yeah!
每个人都想问卡里尔是怎么死的
Everyone wants to talk about how Khalil died.
而这无关于他的死
This ain’t about how Khalil died.
– 这是关于他如何活着 – 对
– It’s about how he lived.- Yeah.
卡里尔曾经活过
Khalil lived!
他的生命很重要
His life mattered!
我数到三你们就必须散去
You have till the count of three to disperse.
你在瞎扯什么呢 混♥蛋♥
What y’all talkin’ about, man?
卡里尔活过
Khalil lived!

Yeah!
我们要正义
We need justice!

One!
卡里尔活过
Khalil lived!

Yeah!

Two!
卡里尔活过
Khalil lived!

Yeah!

Three!
– 卡里尔活过 – 对
– Khalil lived!- Yeah!
– 卡里尔活过 – 对
– Khalil lived!- Yeah!
行动
Move!
行动
Move!
行动
Move!
退后
Go back!
不管我们说什么
No matter what we say…
不管我们喊得多大声
no matter how loud we shout…
住手
Stop!
放开
Let’s go!
他们充耳不闻
…they refuse to hear us.
散开
Disperse!
你们需要立即散去
You need to disperse immediately.
如果你们还滞留在街上
If you are in the middle of the street,
你们就属于非法集♥会♥
you are unlawfully assembled
将被逮捕
and you will be subject to arrest.
快离开
Do it now!
你们违反了150266号♥法令
You are in violation of code 150266!
散开
Disperse!
散开
Disperse!
如果你们不走
If you do not disperse…
就会被逮捕
you will be arrested.
我们命令你们立刻离开
You are commanded to immediately disperse.
我就说会是这样的结果
This is what I’m talkin’ about!
此次集♥会♥属于
This gathering has been declared
非法集♥会♥
an unlawful assembly.
快走 快走 快走
Move! Move! Move!
快走 快走
Move! Move!
你别碰我
Can’t touch me!
没错
That’s right!
你被逮捕了
You’re under arrest!
我喘不上气了
I can’t breathe!
嘿 嘿 嘿 那不麦弗的孩子么
Hey! Hey! Hey!Ain’t y’all Mav’s kids?
是的
Yeah.
快上来
Get in the back!
慢 慢 慢 能带我们走吗
Wait! Wait! Wait!Hey, can we get in?
好 上车 我们走 上来
Yeah, come on.Let’s go. Get in.
我的眼睛像是着火了
My eyes are on fire!
我们需要牛奶
We need milk.
去我爸爸店里
Go to my dad’s store.
好 知道了
All right, gotcha.
你们需要立即散去
You need to disperse immediately!
你们将会被
You will be…
我们进去吧
Let’s get in here.
进来 快点 嘿 我们走 来吧
Get in. Come on.Hey, let’s go. Come on.
快帮我拿牛奶
Yo, come help me get this milk!
给 快点 快点
Here, hurry up! Hurry up!
倒在脸上 倒在他脸上
Pour it on his face.Pour it on his face!
快点 快点 快点
Come on! Come on! Come on!
谢了 小朋友
Thanks, little homie.
如果我看到你♥爸♥爸 我会告诉他你们在这里
If I see your pops again, I’ll tell him where y’all at.
– 什么 你看到我爸爸了 – 是
– Wait, you saw our daddy?- Yeah.
是 他出来找你们了
Yeah, he was looking for y’all.
哟 我们走
Yo, let’s roll.
赛文 你感觉怎么样
Seven, how you feeling?
不行 不行 还是疼
Nah, it still hurts.
好 我找人来帮你 好吗
Okay, we gonna get you some help, all right?
妈妈来电♥话♥了
Mama called.
她说什么
What’d she say?
斯塔尔 有空赶紧给我回电♥话♥ 好吗
Starr, baby, call me as soon as you get this, okay?
斯塔尔·阿玛拉 我知道你收到了信息 回电♥话♥
Starr Amara, I know you are getting these messages. Call me!
哦 你没时间给我打电♥话♥
Oh, so you can’t return my calls,
就有时间在电视上带头示♥威♥ 还扔催泪瓦斯
but you can lead protests and throw tear gas on TV?
我发誓 我就打死你
I swear, I am going to snatch
你再不给我回电♥话♥
the life out of youif you don’t call me!
我们麻烦大了 斯塔尔
We’re in some deep shit, Starr.
看来只能逃到墨西哥去了
About time we moved to Mexico.
你很清楚对我们的妈妈来说墨西哥不够远
You know damn well Mexico ain’t far enough for our mama.
该死
Shit!
快 后门 我们走
Come on! Back door, let’s go!
– 见鬼 锁住了 – 该死
– Shit! It’s locked! – Shit!
我没有钥匙 门锁住了
I don’t have a key!It’s locked!
加油 加油 加油 加油 斯塔尔
Come on! Come on! Come on!Come on, Starr!
该死 该死 该死
Shit! Shit! Shit!
该死 该死
Shit! Shit!
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
刘易斯
Lewis!
商店着火了
The store’s on fire!
太烫了
It’s hot!
– 哇 哇 哇 快看 – 我的天
– Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Look!- Oh, Lord!
孩子们困在里面
The kids are stuck in there!
救命
Help!
不知道还有没有其他出口
I wonder if there’s another way in.
后门 有个后门
Back there!It’s around the back!
就在那边
Over here!
锁住了
It’s locked!
孩子们被困在里面了
These kids stuck up in there!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
– 救命 这边 – 这边
– Help, over here!- Over here!
嘿 来了 小心 小心
Hey, come on, y’all.Watch out! Watch out!
有钥匙吗 有钥匙吗
Got a key?Got a key?
深呼吸
Breathe!
转过身 没事了 没事了 深呼吸
Turn around. It’s okay.It’s okay, breathe.
深呼吸 没事了
Breathe, come on. It’s okay.
– 斯塔尔 赛文 – 好了 没事了 我们走吧
– Starr! Seven!- All right, come on.
我们走吧
Let’s get out of here.
你没事吧 你没事吧
Are you okay?Are you okay?
我警告过你 麦弗
I warned you, Mav.
国王
King!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
你想怎么样 麦弗
What you gonna do, Big Mav?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!