而他最近遭遇了很多苦难
And he was going through so much shit…
我甚至都不知道
and I didn’t even know…
因为我选择背弃了他
because I turned my back on him.
我背弃了我的同胞
I turned my back on all of my people.
你知道那种感觉吗
Do you even know what that’s like?
不知道
No.
我很抱歉 斯塔尔 真的
And I’m sorry, Starr. I really am.
但是黑人 白人
But black, white…
没人在意的 我们都是一样的
nobody gives a shit.We’re all the same.
但是我们不一样
But we’re not.
你们都想扮成黑人
Y’all wanna act black,
但是你们保留着白人特权
but you get to keep your white privilege.
你们觉得打打篮球 玩玩不着调的说唱
You think playing ball and jumping in some lame-ass Williamson cypher
就能让你们感受到做黑人的感受
makes you understand what it is to be black?
其实是不能的
It doesn’t.
斯塔尔 我只想说我不在意思肤色
Starr, I just told you I don’t see color.
我只看人的本质 我看你也一样
I see people for who they are.The exact same way I see you.
如果你无视我的肤色 你就没看清我
If you don’t see my blackness,you don’t see me.
我看清你了
I see you.
嘿 你们最好别胡闹啊
Hey, y’all better not be doin’ nothin’.
– 我的天 – 我没说笑
– Oh, my God. – I ain’t playing.
赛文
Seven!
噢 亲爱的
Aw, baby.
我很抱歉搞砸了舞会
I’m sorry prom got ruined.
开玩笑 我根本不在乎舞会
You kidding me? I don’t give a shit about prom.
我只在乎汉堡
What I do give a shit about are the burgers
舞会之后吃的
we’re gonna eat after prom.
还有奶昔
And the milkshake.
还有下一步
And the next part.
什么下一步
What next part?
我要送你回家
I’m gonna take you home…
我要见见你父亲
and I’m gonna meet your father.
我建议你赶紧染个色
I suggest you get some color real quick.
我内心有肤色的 真心的
I’ve got color on the inside,where it counts.
好吧 哥们
All right, man.
我应该考验一下你的黑人知识了
Well, uh, I think it’s time we test your black card.
感恩节吃什么
What you want for Thanksgiving?
甜土豆馅饼
Sweet potato pie…
还是南瓜
or pumpkin?
甜土豆馅饼 吃一整天
Sweet potato pie. All day.
– 叮叮叮 – 不错
– Ding! Ding! Ding! – Okay.
– 这才是我男朋友 – 好了 等一下
– That’s my baby right there.- Okay. Hold up.
– 他挺懂的 – 我们还没完呢
– He knows what’s up.- We’re not done.
奶酪通心粉
Mac and cheese.
是正餐还是小菜
Full meal or side dish?
正餐
Full meal.
– 错 错 错 – 什么
– Whomp, whomp, whomp!- What?
奶酪通心粉不是正餐 哥们
Mac and cheese ain’t no full meal, man.
盒装的主食啊
It’s a meal out of a box.
哎 亲爱的 不行啊
Oh, no, baby. No.
是烤箱里拿出来的
It comes out the oven, bubbly,
– 酥脆的 上面有点焦 – 是啊 教一下
– cheesy, crispy on top.- Yeah. Preach.
通心粉和奶酪是蛋白质
Macaroni and cheese is a protein.
最上面撒上面包屑
You sprinkle breadcrumbs on top of it.
– 面包屑 – 你要做什么
– Breadcrumbs?- You have to what?
不 不行 那可不行
Oh, hell no. No.That ain’t gonna cut it.
你俩完蛋了 我走了
Y’all both dead. Excuse me.
– 嘿 爸爸 – 你好吗 儿子
– Hey, Pops.- What’s up, man?
嘿 多谢你带他们回家
Hey. Thanks for bringing ’em home.
给你
Here you go.
哦 爸爸 他不要小费
Oh, Daddy, he doesn’t need a tip.
怎么 你应该给司机付小费的啊
What? You gotta tip the chauffeur.
嘿 小伙子 你得趁别人偷了你的车之前赶紧走
Hey, man. You better get out of here before someone steal your ride.
嘿 进来 进来呀
Hey! Come in! Come in!
– 嘿 亲爱的 – 你好
– Hey, baby. – Hi.
克里斯 很高兴终于见到你了
Chris! It’s so nice to finally meet you!
舞会怎么样
How was prom?
还不错 我们早些离开了
It was good. Yeah.We came back a little early.
这是谁
Who’s this?
爸爸 这是克里斯
Daddy, this is Chris.
克里斯是谁
Who’s Chris?
克里斯是我的男朋友
Chris is my boyfriend.
你有男朋友了
You got a boyfriend?
那你以为她和谁去参加舞会
Well, who do you think she went to prom with?
很高兴见到你 卡特先生
It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Carter.
你找了个白人男朋友
You got a white boyfriend?
奥 爸爸 他不是我的白人男朋友
Uh, Daddy, he’s not my white boyfriend.
他就是我男朋友
He’s just my boyfriend.
这孩子是白人
That boy is white.
大家肯定都累了
Well, um,I’m sure everybody’s tired.
多谢你 克里斯 安全送他们回家
Thank you so much, Chris,for getting ’em home safe.
你知道吗 我很期待
And you know what?I really look forward
再次见到你
to seeing more of you soon.
– 没问题 卡特夫人 – 恩
– No problem, Mrs. Carter.- Yeah.
晚安 卡特先生
Good night, Mr. Carter.
– 晚安 斯塔尔 – 晚安
– Good night, Starr.- Good night.
好 晚安
Yeah. Good night.
你知道孩子的事情
You knew about this boy?
你知道这事情
You knew about this?
还有谁知道
Who the hell else knew about this?
慢着
Hold up.
瑟卡尼知道吗
Does Sekani know about this?
你搞什么 斯塔尔
What the hell, Starr?
你找了个白人男朋友 除了我都知道
You got a white boyfriend, everybody know but me?
我想知道为什么
I wonder why that is.
那孩子叫什么来着
What’s this boy’s name?
克里斯
Chris.
克里斯
Chris?
那算哪门子名字
What kinda plain-ass name is that?
女孩通常会找像他们父亲的男孩子
Girls usually go with boys who look like their daddy.
大概我没给你做一个黑人好榜样吧
Guess I ain’t set a good example of a black man for you.
是的 你没有
No, you didn’t.
你给我做了一个男人的好榜样
You set a good example of what a man should be.
对头
Duh.
如果这个孩子教你说 对头
If this li’l boy got you saying “duh”…
那你可不能要他
he might have to go.
趴下
Get down!
慢着 不 不 不 麦弗里克
Wait! No, no, no! Maverick!
跟斯塔尔说让她闭嘴 贱♥人♥
Tell Starr to keep her mouth shut! Damn bitch!
该死
Damn it!

Hey.

Hey.
快进屋
Come on inside.
你在做什么 快进来
What are you doing? Come in.
我要回去
I’m goin’ back.
什么
What?
没有人可以惹我们家人
Nobody messes with my family.
尤其是王侯帮那群人
Especially not King’s boys.
你家里人都在这里
Your family is here!
而且我们要搬走了 我不许你反对了
And this family is moving.I don’t wanna hear another word about it.
我们要搬家
We’re moving!
我和爸爸一起去
I’m going with Daddy.
赛文 回屋子里去
Seven, get back in the house!
麦弗里克 我求求你
Maverick, I am begging you.
别回去 如果王侯帮的人找上门怎么办
Don’t go back.What if King comes back?
我正指望呢
I hope he does.
麦弗里克 麦弗里克 你答应过我
Maverick!Maverick, you promised!
爸爸
Daddy!
卡里尔·哈里斯枪杀案的目击者
The eyewitness to the shooting of Lhalil Harris
将于明天出席陪审团作证
is set to testify tomorrow before the grand jury.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!