Like it’s his fault.
我没听说死了的人
I didn’t know that a dead person
还能被指控杀人
could be charged with his own murder.
如果麦金塔警官坐在这里
If Officer Macintosh were sitting here now…
你会对他说什么
what would you say to him?
我会问他 他是不是后悔没把我也杀掉
I’d ask him if he wished that he shot me, too.
– 来啦 – 进来吗 兄弟
– Here we go! – Checkin’ in, bro?
是啊 应该吧 确实有道理
Yeah. I might.Yeah, it makes sense.
我知道
I know.
你还需要什么吗
Y’all need anything else?
不 我们应该都有了
Nah, I think we got everything we need right here.
你俩有必要这样秀恩爱吗
Y’all really gotta be booed up like that?
你以为我怎么追上她的
How else you think I pulled her?
我知道
I know how.
妈妈
Mama!
看到没 我们可不想看你们这样
See, we did not need all of that.
我受到了伤害
I’m scarred for life.
好了 大家手握好
All right, y’all, circle up.
好了
All right.
感谢上帝赐予这丰盛的晚餐
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for blessing this food
和我们这个家庭
and this family.
感谢你帮助斯塔尔散发光芒
And thank you for allowing Starr to shine today.
愿主保佑她能够专心学业
Yes, Lord, and please help her stay focused on her studies.
为了家人感谢您
Thank you for my family.
我本来打算这么说的
That’s what I was gonna say.
我也是
Me too.
阿门
Amen.
阿门 阿门
Amen. Amen.
阿门 先吃菜 小子
Amen.Eat the greens first, man.
嘿 我要那个辣酱
Hey.Need that hot sauce.
蔬菜 蔬菜 想想吧 至少
Vegetables. Vegetables. Think about it at least.
– 和辣酱比吗 – 是啊
– And compare it to the hot sauce? – Yeah…
不行 恩恩
No. Mnh-mnh.
我喜欢塔巴斯科辣酱
I like the Tabasco.
你要像平常一样要加糖吗
Are you gonna ask for more sugar, like always?
好吃
It’s really good.
你们为什么要担心我吃糖
Why are you worried about my sugar?
让我尝尝
Let me taste that.
看 你放了辣酱
See, you put hot sauce.
我就说需要塔巴斯科
That’s why I said it needs Tabasco.
是啊
Yeah.
这个根本不够辣
This ain’t hot enough right here.
我会尝尝的
I’ll try it though.
怎么 你不想吃吗 亲爱的 你就尝一口
What, you don’t want to, baby?Put a little bit of the yam.
丽莎
Lisa.
待在这里
Stay here.
嘿 斯塔尔今天做了件蠢事
Hey, Starr did some real stupid shit today.
你少提我孩子的名字 国王
Keep my kids out your mouth, King.
你这倔驴是不是欠教训
Your hard head makes for a soft ass whoopin’.
你这是来自讨苦吃的
You comin’ close to gettin’ your own.
你怎么不试试啊
Well, why don’t you try it?
别动
Stay!
嘿 你怎么不
Hey, why don’t you…
嘿 走了
Hey, come on!
有什么问题吗
You got a problem here?
没有 警官
No, sir, Officer.
那你在做什么
What was that?
我只是在和我家人吃饭
I’m just having dinner with my family.
然后就出来买♥♥毒品了
Until you came out to score?
好了 过来 跟我来
All right, come on. Let’s go.
靠墙站着
Lean against the wall.
没事的 瑟卡呢
It’s okay, Sekani.
斯塔尔 深呼吸 深呼吸 没事的 亲爱的
Starr, you breathe.Just breathe, okay, baby?
– 好了 他没武器 – 把你身份证拿出来
– All right, he’s clean.- Take out your ID.
– 我太太拿着我的钱包 – 你太太在哪
– My wife has my wallet.- Where is she?
拿我的钱包来
Get my wallet!
– 别过来 – 爸爸
– Stop. – Daddy?
没事的
It’s okay!
好了 就在我这呢 警官
All right, I got it right here, Officer.
麦弗里克·卡特 听着耳熟么
Maverick Carter.Sound familiar?
进去待着吧
Go back inside now.
不 谢谢 警官 我要在这里等
No, thank you, Officer.I will wait right here
到你放我丈夫走
until you release my husband.
我说了进去待着
I said go back inside.
不 警官 我爸爸什么也没有做
No, sir. My father didn’t do anything wrong.
– 给我你的身份证 – 他还是个孩子
– Show me your ID. – LISA: He is a child!
你想看他的学生证还是他的驾驶证
Do you want to see his school ID or his learner’s permit?
夫人 回里面去
Ma’am, go back inside…
– 他什么也没有做 – 好了 够了
– He didn’t do anything! – All right, that’s it.
我知道你看到那辆车开走了
I know you saw that car drive away.
我知道你看到那辆车开走了
I know you saw that car drive off.
你看到那家伙开车走了
You saw that guy drive off!
– 你怎么不找他们呢 – 不 不 瑟卡尼 回去
– Why don’t you talk to him, huh? – No! No! Sekani, go inside!
把手♥机♥放下 快点
Put that down, now!
我有权记录这一切
I have a right to record this.
她是那名证人
She’s the witness.
是啊 我们都看到了 我们的手♥机♥也都在拍
Yeah, we see y’all.And all these cameras do, too!
有本事就让大家见识一下你们是怎么对我们的
Go on and show everybody how y’all really treat us.
我们走
Let’s go.
就当我们给你的警告
Consider this a warning.
你没事吧 没事吧
You okay? You okay?
都去拿东西 我们回家
Y’all get y’all stuff and let’s go.
好
Okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
你没事吧 好了 走吧
You okay?All right, come on.
走吧 我们去接瑟卡尼
Come on.Let’s get Sekani.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, baby.
我很抱歉 爸爸
I’m so sorry, Daddy.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
我不该上电视的
I never should have gone on TV.
我该选择沉默的
I should’ve stayed quiet.
所有人都下车
Everybody, get up out the car.
下车到草地上站成一排
Get out the car and line up on the grass.
十项原则第七项 背
Point seven of the Ten-Point Program. Say it.
别哭了 背出来
Stop crying and say it!
我们要求立即停止警♥察♥暴♥力♥
“We want an immediate end to police brutality.”
背完
Finish it.
停止谋杀黑人及其他有色人种和弱势群体
“And the murder of Black people and people of color and oppressed people.”
– By what means? – By any means necessary.
– 用什么办法 – 用一切必要的办法
– By what means? – By any means necessary.
– 用什么办法 – 用一切必要的办法
– By what means? – By any means necessary.
那你为什么要保持沉默
So why you gonna be quiet?
我纹身写的什么
What does that say?
为何而生 为何而死
“Reasons to live give reasons to die.”
是啊
Yeah.
你 你的哥哥弟弟
You, your brothers…
你的妈妈
and your mother…
都是我活着和死去的理由
are my reasons to live and die.
我在你们的名字里赋予了力量
I gave each of you power in your names.
赛文 完美 斯塔尔 光芒
Seven: perfection.Starr: light.
瑟卡尼 欢乐
Sekani: joy.
使用它
Use it!
当你打算讲话 就去讲
So when you ready to talk…
去讲
you talk.
不要让任何人告诉你噤声
Don’t ever let nobody make you be quiet.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
不 不 不 慢 慢 慢
No, no, no!Wait, wait, wait!
三分球
Three-pointer!
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
你太弱了 随便吧
You suck. Whatever.
你别逗我了
Are you kidding me?