你拿我东西做好 伙计
What’d you do with my stuff, man?
当他们问你时 别生气
MAV: Now, when it happens,
don’t act mad.
你必须保持冷静
You gotta look calm.
回答他们的问题
Answer their questions,
但是别多说话
but don’t tell ’em nothin’ extra.
手不要放在口袋里面
Keep your hands out your pockets.
就算掉了什么狗屎东西也别管
You drop somethin’,leave that shit where it’s at.
麦弗里克
Maverick.
掉了什么东西也别管
Leave that stuff where it’s at.
我的错
My bad.
总有一天你们要跟我一起出门
Now, one day, y’all gonna be with me,
我们肯定会被经常拦下来
and you best bet we gonna get pulled over.
并不是因为我做了错事
That don’t mean I did somethin’ wrong.
也许我只是开车不小心违章
Maybe I made a mistake driving
甚至也许我什么都没有做
or maybe I ain’t do nothin’ at all.
你们会看到我的手这样
You gonna see me with my hands like this.
放在仪表盘上
On the dashboard.
跟我学
Come on.
你们一定记得手不要乱动
Now, you keep your hands posted
因为动作会让警♥察♥变得紧张
’cause moving makes the police get all nervous.
如果我不在你们身边 你们就找我
If I ain’t with you, you ask for me.
情况会变得非常危险 不要和他们起争执
It can get real dangerous, so don’t argue with them…
一定要记得把手放在他们能看到的地方
but keep your hands where they can see ’em.
你们就得这么做
This how you gonna act.
清楚了吗
We straight?
我第一次听到爸爸的这番训话时 我九岁
I was nine years old when I first got the talk.
赛文 我同父异母的哥哥 十岁
Seven, my half-brother, was ten.
瑟卡尼只有一岁
Sekani was one.
虽然我们会遇到这样的麻烦
Now, just because we gotta deal with this mess…
但是别忘了做黑人是一种荣耀
don’t you ever forget that being black is a honor
因为你的祖先很伟大
’cause you come from greatness.
这个是黑豹党
Now, this the Black Panther
倡导的十项原则
Ten-Point Program.
这是我们的人♥权♥协议
This our own Bill of Rights.
我想让你们学习一下
I want you to learn it.
我会提问你们 测试你们
‘Cause Imma ask you about it. Imma quiz you.
至于么 麦弗里克
Really, Maverick?
清楚你们的权利
Know your rights.
清楚你们的价值
Know your worth.
明白吗
You understand?
《你给的仇恨》
斯塔尔 星星多一个r
Starr. Two R’s.
我爸爸起的名字
Daddy named me that.
不过别问我多一个r是为了什么
And don’t ask me what the extra “R” is for.
瑟卡尼 你瞄着点尿啊 小东西
Sekani! Learn how to aim! Dang!
妈妈 瑟卡尼又尿了一地
Mama! Sekani peed everywhere again!
还有小子 把便圈擦干净
And, boy, wipe that seat.
爹妈十七岁就怀了我
Mama and Daddy had me when they were 17.
我姥姥甚至把妈妈赶出了家门
My nana even threw Mama out the house.
她说我爸爸不是好人
Said Daddy was no good…
只是王侯帮的一个小卒子
just a pusher for the King Lords gang.
嘿 亲爱的 你看到我的钱包了吗
– Hey, baby. – You seen my wallet?
有 我放到梳妆柜上了 我找不到了
– Yeah, I put it on the dresser.- I can’t find it.
我就放那儿了 亲爱的 我亲自放的
Well, I know it’s there, baby. I put it there.
早上好 早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning.
她发誓说 死人都能复生了
She swore raising the dead was more likely
爸爸妈妈要是能成
than Mama and Daddy making it.
妈妈
Mama…
他俩于是就在一起 证明姥姥她们错了
They stay proving her and everybody else wrong.
同时也意味着 要确保
And in large part, that means making sure
我们不会走他们的老路
that we don’t make the same mistakes.
知道吗
You know what?
你为什么不给我老老实实坐那边去
Why don’t you just sit your cute butt down
让我专心做点正事 好吗
and let me do what I do. Okay?
哦 是吗
Oh, really?
我也专心做点正事如何
You gonna let me do what I do?
这么大年龄还秀恩爱
Ain’t they too old for that?
儿子
Boy…
早上好 你们俩 早上好
– Good morning, y’all. – Good morning.
他们恩爱秀得有点多余 但依然是可爱的父母
Their cuteness can be extra,
但依然是可爱的父母
but they’re adorable.
我爱你 我也爱你
– I love you.- I love you.
我没法不承认
I can’t even lie.
他们是我的OTP
They’re my OTP.
最完美的一对
One true pairing.
妈妈和爸爸都生在花♥园♥高地
Mama and Daddy were born in Garden Heights.
他们初吻是在避风港项目的廉租♥房♥♥里
Their first kiss was in the Haven Acres Projects.
爸爸说我们的生命扎根于此
Daddy says our life is here.
因为我们的同胞生长于此
‘Cause our people are here.
这里有鲁本先生的烤肉店
We got Mr. Reuben’s barbecue…
刘易斯先生的理发店
…Mr. Lewis’s barbershop…
32分钟车程外有一间沃尔玛
…a Walmart 32 minutes away…
还有爸爸的店铺
and Daddy’s store.
卡特杂货店 就是你平时买♥♥牛奶
Carter’s Grocery is where you get your milk,
新港短烟 辣薯饼
Newport shorts, Hot Cheetos,
风出炉的八卦
hot gossip,
还有一切其他你急用东西的地方
and anything else that you might need in a hurry.
妈妈认为爸爸害怕改变
Mama thinks Daddy is scared of change.
她从小就离开了花♥园♥
She left the Garden when she was a little girl.
她也想我们离开这里
And she wants us to get out too.
不论如何 你都得时刻做好准备
Either way, you gotta stay ready.
因为花♥园♥高地时刻会给你考验
‘Cause Garden Heights is always gonna be ready for you.
赛文 你今晚要住你妈妈家里
Seven? Now, are you staying at your mama’s house
还是回家
or with us tonight?
在我妈妈那里 直到国王回来为止
At Mama’s. As long as King ain’t there.
那就是国王
And then there’s King.
他是王侯帮的头
He runs the King Lords.
我爸爸从前是他的心腹
My dad used to be his right-hand man.
高中则是你去
The high school is where you go
挨揍 吸毒 怀孕 甚至被杀的地方
to get jumped, high, pregnant, or killed.
重们不去那个学校
We don’t go there.
自从我朋友娜塔莎出事以后
Not since what happened to my friend Natasha.
于是妈妈送我们到另一所学校
So Mama sent us to another school
那里都是立志考大学的孩子
where everyone’s college-bound.
瑟卡尼 恩
– Sekani?- Yeah?
亲爱的 再回答一次你名字的意义
Baby, remind me what your name means again.
快乐
Joy!
没错 意思是我想让你们快快乐乐 在学校
Yes! So that means I want you to be just as big a joy at school
和在家里一样快乐 好吗?
as you are at home, okay?

Okay!
别那么大声
But less loud!
为什么要喊啊
Why you yelling?
祝你们一天顺利
You guys have a good day.
爱你 妈妈 我也爱你 瑟卡尼
– Love you, Mommy! – I love you too, Sekani.
花♥园♥高地是一回事
Garden Heights is one world.
威廉姆森是另一个世界
Williamson is another.
我必须要分清楚
And I gotta keep it separate.
所以来到这里 我就变成了二号♥斯塔尔
So when I’m here, I’m Starr Version Two.
晚点见 哥哥 再见
– See you later, bro. – Peace out.
这就意味着在我脑中按下一个开关
That means flipping a switch in my brain.
威廉姆森的斯塔尔不用俚语讲话
Williamson Starr doesn’t use slang.
只要是说唱里用的词 她就不用
If a rapper would say it, she doesn’t.
哪怕是她的白人朋友也用
Even if her white friends do.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, boo.
嘿 你好吗 我很好 妹子
– Hey, how are you? – I’m good, girl.
俚语会显得他们酷 会显得我痞
Slang makes them cool. Slang makes me “hood.”
哟 鞋子很赞啊
Yo! Those kicks are lit!
谢了 乔十一
Thanks. Space Jams.
威廉姆森版斯塔尔更平易近人
Williamson Starr is approachable.
不甩眼色 不大吼大叫 因为
No stank eyes or yelling because

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!