渣渣们 够嘻哈
Oh, niggahs… hip hop.
我们真心…完了
We are so… fucked!
菲尔 看看谁回来了
Hey Phil! Look who’s back!
你就别晒太阳了 你都热昏头了
We gotta get you out of the sun. You’re too hot.
菲尔 我真觉得我们该去美国领♥事♥馆♥
Phil, I really think we should go to the American Consulate.
干什么 去报告我们把一具尸体扔到制冰机里吗
For what? To report a dead body we shoved into an ice machine?
那我们还能怎么办 继续兜圈子吗
What are we gonna do? Keep walking around in circles?
那还真是有效率
Cause that’s real productive.
我一直试图理清整件事
You know I’m trying to figure this thing out here
你这算是什么态度
and your attitude is not helping.
抱歉 都他妈十万火急了 我们却什么计划都没有
I’m sorry. It’s a 100 degrees and we don’t have a plan.
混到现在光给他买♥♥帽子和汽水去了
And all we’ve done is buy him hats and sodas.
说啥呢 明明是一袋芬达
What, it’s a bag of Fanta!
行 你想怎么办 斯图
Alright, what do you want to do, Stu?
我不知道
I don’t know!
那就别吼我 弄得好像是我的错一样
Well then stop yelling at me like it’s my fuckin fault.
就是你的错
It is your fault!
我本来只想办个单身早午餐派对
All I wanted was a bachelor brunch.
肏 闭嘴 是道格 快说
Shit! Shut up! It’s Doug! Talk to me!
我刚跟曼谷警方联络过
I just got off the phone with Bangkok PD.
他们找到泰迪了 他没事
They’ve got him. He’s ok.
谢天谢地 道格找到泰迪了
Oh thank god! Doug found him.
-出什么事了 -他被捕了
– What happened? – He got arrested.
-被捕 为什么 -行为不检
– Arrested? For what? – Disorderly conduct.
-真的假的 -是啊 不过他没事
– Seriously? – Yeah! He’s ok though.
曼谷警方会向你们放人
They’ll release him to you.
不会问问题 没有人知道
No questions asked. No one has to know.
他在王赖查派出所
He’s at the Ratra Wang police station.
行 我到了给你打电♥话♥
Ok. I’ll call you when we get there.
泰迪在号♥子里 不过他没事 我们得拦辆的士
Teddy’s in jail, but he’s fine. We gotta get a cab.
行 太好了
Okay! Alright!
-这里是要填的文件 -好的
– Yes, I have his paperwork here. – Okay.
-他已经得到治疗了 -听起来不错
– He has been treated. – Sounds good.
现在没事了 他们在为泰迪办释放手续
We’re good. They’ve processed him for release.
他们把他放在醒酒室里 他没事
They put him in the drunk tank. He’s fine.
十六岁就在号♥子里蹲了一宿 你能想象吗
Sixteen years old and spent a night in jail. Can you imagine?
我们爱派对
Haha! We love to party.
他来了
Here we go!
-等等 这丫的是谁 -泰迪·西塞
– Wait, who’s this fuckin guy? – Teddy Sisay.
不 不 不是这个人 警官
No, no, no, no. That’s the wrong guy! Sir!
不好意思 长官
Excuse me, I’m sorry, officer.
你带错人了 他不是泰迪
You brought the wrong guy. That’s not Teddy!
怎么会不是 我们有他的身份证
Of course it is! We have his ID’s and everything!
我们逮捕他时 这些都在他的口袋里
These were in his pocket when we made the arrest.
这些都在他的口袋里
They were in his pocket?
对不起 先生 你怎么拿到的这东西
Excuse me, sir! How did you get this stuff?
你好
Hello?
泰迪不说话 我们试过英语 泰语 中文 都不行
Teddy doesn’t speak. We tried English, Thai, Chinese… Nothing.
我来问你
Let me ask you something.
这人像是在加州帕洛阿尔托的
Does he look like he works out
百丽完全健身房♥运动的人吗
at Bally Total Fitness in Palo Alto, California?
听着 我们捉了很多人 没工夫一个个分♥析♥过来
Look. We arrest a lot of people. We cannot analyze everything.
-那你要我怎么处理这个人 -不关我事
– What do you expect us to do with this guy? – Not my problem!
伙计们 我想他认识我们
Hey guys, I think he knows us.
你知道我们的朋友泰迪在哪吗 他失踪了
You know where our friend is, Teddy? He’s missing!
-斯图 算了 那家伙根本没用 -他知道什么
– Stu, forget it. The guy’s worthless. – He knows something!
他穿着泰迪的汗衫
He’s wearing Teddy’s sweatshirt.
他有可能只是不理解
Maybe he just doesn’t understand.
我来演出来 就像哑谜一样 看好
I’ll act it out. Yeah, like charades. Watch.
-两个词 -是电影吗
– Two words. – Is it a movie?
不是让你猜 艾伦
This is not for you, Alan!
-美国少年 在亚洲 -“功夫梦” 贾登·史密斯主演
– American teenager… in Asia. – Karate Kid, with Jaden Smith.
这很容易 因为你在对他说话
It’s easy ’cause you’re talking to him.
斯图 别浪费时间了 就把这家伙留在这
Stu, it’s a waste of time! Just leave this fucking guy here.
听听这个
Here’s something.
泰国有五十万僧侣
There are 500 thousand monks living in Thailand.
有些人八岁的时候就立下缄誓
It is not uncommon for some monks
这很常见
to take a vow of silence, at the age of eight.
这下好了
There you go.
-信封里还有什么吗 -没 空了
– Anything else in that envelope? – Nah, it’s empty.
等等 一张曼谷的白狮酒吧免费券
Hang on, a drink card from White Lion bar in Bangkok?
值得一试
Worth a shot.
我的天 是这地方吗
Jesus christ! Is this the right street?
上面是这么写
That’s what it says.
看 这就是白狮酒吧
Whoa! This is the White Lion!
卧♥槽♥到底发生了什么
What the fuck happened here?
我勒个擦
Holy shit!
-我们还是 -我们应该
– Let’s… – We should probably…
不要紧
That’s ok.
这里到底搞毛
What the fuck is going on here?
各位 看看这个
Whoa, guys. Check it out!
我肏 斯图 看
Holy shit! Stu, look!
那是我的脸
That’s my face.
干得好 艾伦
Nice work, Alan!
-有人吗 -马上就来
– Hello? – Be with you in a minute!
-不好意思 -看看谁来了
– Excuse me. – Oh, look who it is!
-你觉得怎么样 -对不起 你说什么
– So what do ya think? – What, I’m sorry?
-纹身 喜欢吗 -不 实际上 我很讨厌
– The tattoo. You love it? – Uh, no. Actually, I hate it.
-不退款 快滚 -等等
– No refunds. Get the fuck out! – Wait a second!
看看标牌
Read the sign!
不退款 快滚
我们不是来要退钱 我们只是有些问题
We don’t want any refunds. We just have a couple of questions.
我们想知道昨晚都发生了什么
We’re trying to figure out what went down last night.
发生了什么 看看你们在外面干了啥
What went down? Take a look at what you did outside.
半个小区都被你们弄垮了
Half the neighborhood went down.
-我们干的 -你不记得自己
– We did that? – You don’t
在白狮酒吧跟别人打起来了吗
remember getting into a bar fight at the White Lion?
发起了一场大暴♥动♥
Starting a full-on fucking riot?
先生 我们什么都不记得了
Sir, we don’t remember anything.
天哪
Oh boy…
看看这个
Check this out!
我肏
Oh shit!
条子玩蛋去
Fuck the Police!
那是泰迪 他跟我们在一起
There’s Teddy! He was with us!
我的神哪
Jesus christ!
这是警♥察♥来了之后 开始打人的画面
That’s when the cops arrived and started cracking skulls.
我把你们藏在店里
I took you guys and hid you in the shop here.
后来你决定纹个身 叫得像个小娘们
Then you decided to get a tattoo. You cried like a little bitch.
这小子才他妈的九岁
This kid is fucking nine years old.
他的蛋儿[胆]却有你的两倍大
He’s got balls twice your size.
-给他看看 老 -不 不 不 没关系
– Show him your balls, Nao! – No, no, no. That’s ok.
听着 我们在找我们的朋友泰迪 你见过他吗
Listen, we’re looking for our friend Teddy. Have you seen him?
昨晚后就没有了 咋了 出什么事了
Not since last night. Why? What happened?
我明天本来准备要迎娶
Yeah, I’m supposed to marry
他姐姐 结果却把他弄丢了
his sister tomorrow and we kinda lost him.
-行 那就算了吧 -你什么意思 “算了吧”
– Oh well. Then fuck it! – What do you mean, fuck it?
曼谷把他淹没了 这下别想找到他了
Bangkok has him now and she’ll never let him go.
你听到了吧 这就是你想要的吗 你高兴了吗
You hear that, huh? Is this what you wanted? You happy now?
你在浪费时间
You’re wasting your time.
这些僧侣对誓言可是很当真
These monks take their vow shit seriously.
看看这个 这是
Look at this. That’s the sign
张迈寺的符号♥ 就在城市外面
of the Chang Mai Monastery, just outside of town.
也许那边有人能让他开口说话
Maybe somebody over there can get him to talk.
行 我们再把事情过一遍
Ok, can we just go over this one more time?
你从宾馆吧台
You got the beer from…
-拿来啤酒 他们给了我一箱没拆的 -对
– The hotel bar. They gave me a sealed case. – Right.
-可是 酒是谁给你的 -酒保
– But, who gave it to you? – The bartender.
后来你把它们带了过来 我打开了
And then you brought them out and I opened them.
没错 道格抽了一瓶却没事 所以不是啤酒的问题
Yeah, and Doug had one and he was fine, so it’s not the beer.
-那到底出了什么事 -我不知道
– So what the hell happened? – I have no idea!
伙计们 看看这 他长了根中国大屌♥