你也是
You too. Ok.
谢谢你 泰迪
Thank you, Teddy!
一双杰出音乐家的手
The hands of a brilliant musician!
也未来的 伟大的外科医生
And one day, a great surgeon.
我承认
I admit it…
当我第一次遇见斯图
When I first met Stu,
我并不是很买♥♥账
I was not quite sold.
他没有吸引力 缺少智慧和想象力
He seemed unattractive. He lacked intelligence and imagination.
他缺少一种男人身上的闪光点
He was missing the spark you look for in a man.
但我看着斯图的眼睛
But then I looked into Stu’s eyes.
让我想起了我亲爱的兄弟 蔡友
It reminded me of my sweet brother, Chai Yo.
你们也许不认识他
For those who do not know,
蔡友正在学习驾驶帆船
Chai Yo is learning the sailboat
他住在痴呆养老院里
and lives in a group home.
但是蔡友很喜欢粥
But Chai Yo loves “Khao” .
我意识到 斯图就是粥
And that’s when I realized, Stu is “Khao”.
什么是粥
What is “Khao”?
粥是种在温水中泡得很软的白色大米
“Khao” is soft white rice in luke warm water.
没有味道
It has no taste.
我们用它来喂小婴儿和年长的老人
We feed it to small baby and uh, very old people.
它非常有营养 每个人都可以消化
It is nourishment that everyone can digest.
这个世界需要粥 就像世界需要斯图这样的人
The world needs “Khao”, just as the world needs people like Stu.
敬我的宝贝女儿和斯图 恭喜你们
To my sweet daughter and Stu! Congratulations!
干杯
Cheers!
我想泰迪有话要说
And now I believe that Teddy has something to say.
坐下 我来 坐下 小子
Sit down! I got this. Sit down, boy!
你的致辞很棒 先生
That was a.. A great speech, sir!
我喜欢斯图和大米的比较
I like the comparison between Stu and rice.
我也准备了几句话
I’ve also prepared a few words.
大家好 这有些有趣的事例
Hey everybody. Here’s some fun facts.
泰国的人口有六千三百万
The population in Thailand is 63 million people.
这个数字是美国怀俄明州的两倍
It is twice the size of Wyoming.
主要出口纺织品 鞋类和大米
It’s chief exports are textiles, footwear and rice.
在泰国每年都约有一万三千人
Each year approximately 13,000 people
死于车祸
are killed in car accidents in Thailand.
-泰国的气候… -艾伦
– The climate in Thailand… – Alan!
能不能直接跳到
Why don’t you skip to
-最后一张卡片 伙计 -好吧 抱歉
– the last card there, buddy. – Okay. Sorry!
你们谁也没有我了解斯图
None of you know Stu like I do.
不是你 不是你 不是你
Not you… not you… not you…
没人像我这么了解斯图
Not nobody knows Stu like I do.
没有一个人
No one!
我不能告诉你们
I can’t even tell you
我们都经历了些什么 因为我们有个协议
what we’ve been through cause we made a pact.
那比血缘更重要
More important than blood.
我能告诉你们的是这件事
What I can tell you is this.
这不是斯图的第一次结婚
This is not Stu’s first marriage.
几年前在拉斯维加斯有个妓♥女♥
There was a whore in Las Vegas a couple of years ago.
坐下
Sit down…
够了 他会没事的
Enough! He’ll get over it!
好吧 谢谢 菲尔
Okay. Thanks, Phil!
哭吧你
In your face!
就和我想的一样痛苦
Well, that was exactly as painful as I expected it to be.
对不起
Sorry…
八宝饭 你在干嘛
Oh, rice pudding! What are you doing?
哈哈 真好笑
HaHa. Very funny!
对他好点 菲尔 他今天格外敏感
Be nice, Phil! He’s extra sensitive tonight.
算了 他是你岳父 他理应讨厌你
Get over it! He’s your father in law. He’s supposed to hate you.
来和我们喝一杯
Come have a drink with me and the guys.
我很累了
You know… I’m really exhausted.
我们要去楼上睡觉了
We’re just gonna go upstairs and crash.
得了 我刚和经理说过了
C’mon, I just spoke with the manager.
他同意让我们在海边生篝火
He’s gonna let us have a bonfire on the beach.
听起来很有趣
That sounds fun!
-不用了 -他累了
– Nyah… I’m good. – He’s tired!
斯图 你的朋友不远万里跑来
Stu, one drink with your friends
去和他们喝一杯
who came all this way.
我只想和你在一起
I just wanna hang out with you!
得了 去吧 帮我个忙
Oh c’mon. Just go! And do me a favor.
带上泰迪 他从来都不会找乐子
Take Teddy with you. He never gets to have any fun.
好主意 带上那孩子
That is a great idea. Bring the kid.
-好吧 就喝一杯 -太好了
– Alright. One drink! – Perfect.
-回头见 -玩得开心
– See you later. – Have fun!
-你有钥匙吗 -有 在这里
– You have the key? – Yep, got it right here!
二十分钟后见
I’ll see you in 20 minutes!
我叔叔罗杰说见过一头白化北极熊
My uncle Roger said that he once saw an albino polar bear.
真的吗 北极熊本来就是白色
Really? Polar bears are white.
他怎么会知道它得了白化病
How would he know if it’s an albino?
这头是黑色的
This one was black.
会不会它本来就是头黑熊
Did you ever think maybe it was just a black bear?
不然还能是什么
Whatelse…
好吧 开喝 美国啤酒
Ok. Here we go. American beer.
-密封的瓶子 -谢谢 好吧
– Sealed bottle! – Thank you. Alright!
我还没到喝酒的年龄
I’m not really old enough to drink.
是的 这是违法的
Yeah, it’s illegal.
要是你被举报了有你受的
Would be a shame if somebody reported you.
没人举报你 没关系 泰迪 开心点
Nobody’s reporting anybody. It’s fine Teddy. Have a little fun.
当心
Careful!
这是什么 速溶棉花糖 不错啊
What is this? Instant marshmallows? Nice touch!
-是艾伦的主意 -很周到 艾
– That was Alan’s idea. – Good thinking, Al!
我得承认 斯图 这地方就是天堂
You know… I gotta hand it to you, Stu! This place is paradise.
还不错吧
Not bad, right?
不敢相信我会这么说
And I can’t believe I’m saying this,
但我真的很嫉妒你
but I’m actually jealous of you.
我是说 罗伦真是个天使
I mean, Lauren is an angel.
是啊 她真的很棒
Yeah, she really is amazing.
你们嘴真甜
Wow, you guys are sweet.
她没有大咪♥咪♥ 但对个亚洲人来说还算结实
Not big breasts on her. But still, solid rack for an Asian.
-抱歉 泰迪 但这是真话 -没关系
– Sorry, Teddy, but it’s true. – That’s ok.
这么说真是不像话
That is just wildly inappropriate.
但你们能来我还是很高兴
And yet… I’m really glad you’re here.
你们所有人 也包括你 艾伦
All you guys. Even you Alan.
这对我来说意义重大 谢谢
It means a lot that you made the trip. Thank you.
-怎么能错过呢 伙计 -太棒了
– Wouldn’t have missed it buddy. – Great!
现在 我们能干上一杯了吗 啰嗦鬼
Now. Can we have our one fucking beer, dad?
好吧 干杯 起来 伙计们
Alright. Toast! C’mon, stand up guys.
到这边来 艾伦
Come over here, Alan!
敬罗伦和斯图
To Lauren and Stu!
-你做到了 伙计 -当然了
– You did it, buddy. – Sure did.
干杯
Cheers!
我了个大槽…
What the hell…

What?
菲尔
Phil…
我想历史又重演了
I think it happened again.
艾伦 你♥他♥妈♥的又干了什么
Alan, what the fuck did you do?
我什么都没干 我对天发誓
I didn’t do anything. I swear to god.
你的毛没了
Your hair is gone.
不 头顶上的
No, no… up.
天杀的我们到底在哪
Where the fuck are we?
菲尔 我好怕
Phil, I’m scared.
斯图 快起来 出乱子了
Stu, c’mon get up! We got a situation.
-卧♥槽♥ -这是哪
– Oh, holy shit! – Where are we?
-我的天 艾伦 你的头 -你才是
– Oh my god, Alan. Your head. – No your head!
-是不是秃了 -斯图
– Is it bald? – Stu,
你估计会疯掉 但这没什么大不了
you’re gonna freak out, but it’s gonna be ok.
-咋了 我牙齿是不是又缺了 -不 不是牙齿
– Why? Was it my teeth? – Nope, it’s not your teeth.
-你确定吗 -嗯
– Are you sure? – Yep.
看得到底下吗
Can you see the bottom?
天哪 我擦咧
Oh my god! What the fuck!
那很好 试试看能不能洗下来
That’s good. Why don’t you try to wash it off.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!