我感觉
I feel…
我感觉很安全
I feel safe.
他是个好男孩
He’s a sweet guy.
但他…
Then it’s like he…
写的那些东西让我感觉
writes these things that feel…
很不安全
not safe.
不安全
Not safe?
我偶然听到特里格与我爸在谈论…
I overheard Trig talking to my dad about…
我们未来的婚礼
our future wedding.
他都还没向我求婚呢 但是
I mean, he hasn’t even asked me yet, but…
他只是
he’s just…
那么确定
so sure.
也许那就是爱
And maybe that’s love.
我该嫁给特里格
I should marry Trig.
我该嫁吗
Should I?
好吧
Oh, well.
如果能有点安慰的话 上帝也不知道
God doesn’t know either, if it’s any consolation.
我不相信上帝
I don’t believe in God.
那肯定很不错
That must be so nice.

No.
并不是
It’s not.
这感觉
It’s…
很寂寞
lonely.
是啊
Yeah.
我希望我知道自己信什么
I wish I knew what I believed.
我一直向上帝求征兆
I keep asking God for a sign.
然后保罗的信就出现在我的储物柜里了
And then Paul’s letter appeared in my locker.
我…
I’ve…
从未感觉如此…
never felt so…
被人理解
…understood.

It’s…
这太傻了 对吧
It’s silly, right?

No.
这不傻
It’s not silly.
你知道什么才傻吗
You know what is silly?
你在干什么 不 住手
What are you– No, stop!
-来嘛 -不 我…
– Come on! – No. I–
你穿了好几层吗
Did you layer?
我是个穿衣套娃达人
I am a Russian doll of clothing.
重力是物质对孤独的回应
Gravity is matter’s response to loneliness.
这是谁说的
Who said that?
BGM: If You Leave Me Now by Chicago
*我们为何任之消逝*
*How could we let it slip away?*
我不知道
I don’t know.
*已经走了这么远*
*We’ve come too far*
那就是你说的
Then you said it.
*无法抛掷一切于脑后*
*To leave it all behind*
*我们怎能就这样结束*
*How could we end it all this way?*
*明日来临 我们都将后悔*
*When tomorrow comes and we’ll both regret…*
我妈喜欢这首歌♥
My mom loved this song.
她说每首歌♥ 每部电影 每个故事
She said every song, movie, story…
都有最精彩的部分
has a best part.
是这段吗
Was that it?
你在问还是在说
Are you asking or saying?
*我们这般爱情*
*A love like ours*
*爱真的如此难以寻觅吗*
*Is love that’s hard to find*
就是那里
That was it.

Yeah.
*我们为何任之消逝*
*How could we let it slip away?*
*已经走了这么远 无法抛掷一切于脑后*
*We’ve come too far to leave it all behind*
*我们怎能就这样结束*
*How could we end it all this way?*
我希望你能找到能相信的东西
I hope you find something good to believe in.
-我要结婚了 沃尔特 -你不能 你是个新闻人
– I’m getting married, Walter. – You can’t. You’re a newspaper man.
所以我要辞职 我要去个能当女人的地方
That’s why I’m quitting. I want to go someplace where I can be a woman.
-你是指做叛徒 -什么的叛徒
– You mean be a traitor. – A traitor to what?
新闻 你是个记者 希尔蒂
To journalism. You’re a journalist, Hildy.
记者 见鬼 那到底是什么意思
A journalist? Hell, what does that mean?
保罗做了一些卤肉肠 挺不错的
Paul made a braised pork sausage. Pretty tasty.
你的在微波炉里
Yours is in the microwave.
你相信上帝吗
Do you believe in God?
当然
Of course.

Yeah.
是啊 当然了
Yeah, no, of course.
我收到你的画了
I, uh… I got your painting.
非常美
It was– It was pretty.
谢谢
Thanks.
格林奈尔学院
格林奈尔学院 大一入学申请
这周有场重要的比赛
Big game this week.
我要训练
Uh, training.
那我
I’ll, uh…
那我们比赛后见
I’ll see you after?

Yeah.
-酷 -那就这样
– Um, cool. – Okay.
保罗 你是在外面娶垃圾了吗
Paulie, are you marrying the garbage out there?
迪加·里韦罗
祝你今天好运
迪加·里韦罗
祝你今天好运
史密斯·科罗纳
谢谢
艾莉
祝你好运
艾莉
祝你好运
来自艾丝特
保罗
你会去的 对吧
等不及看一堆男孩互相闻屁♥股♥了
奇努克县
看起来斯夸哈米什驼鹿队又一次被剃光头
Looks like another blowout with the Squahamish Moose
已落后49分
down by 49.
在自己队的十码线进行第四次进攻
Fourth down on their own ten-yard line.
比赛还剩不到一分钟
Less than a minute left on the clock.
球员们已排好阵形准备传球
Players are lining up for the punt.
-跑 -出师不利
– Hut! – Whoa, bad snap.
球场上现在一片混乱
There’s an awful lot of confusion out there.
看起来弃踢手想把球抢出来
Looks like the punter is trying to free the ball up
并在这场混战中多进攻几码
and salvage a few yards out of this horribly crooked play.
在你身后
Behind you!
弃踢手扔出最后一球
The punter takes a savage hit.
加油 曼斯基
Come on, Munsky!
86号♥保罗·曼斯基接到了球
And Number 86 Paul Munsky’s got the ball.
五十 四十
Fifty! Forty!
三十 接着跑
Thirty! Keep going!
接着跑 他得分了
Keep going. He scores!
斯夸哈米什驼鹿队得分了 15年来首次得分
Squahamish Moose have scored! First time in 15 years.
我们得分了 我们得分了 我们得分了
We’re on the board!xa0We’re on the board! We’re on the board!
我们得分了 我们得分了
We’re on the board!xa0We’re on the board!
-斯夸哈米什驼鹿队万岁 -谢谢
– All hail the pride of Squahamish. – Thanks.
你不用给我买♥♥养乐多
You, uh, you didn’t have to get me a Yakult.
你拿一瓶吧
Yeah, take one.
不不 我不想要养乐多
No, no, I don’t, uh, want a Yakult.
那就好
Good.
我需要和你谈谈
Nah, I need to talk to you.
行 我手没空 你帮个忙
Okay. Uh, my hands are full. Could you…
真好喝
So good.
怎么了
What?
-你在干什么 -你不想让我吻你吗
– What are you doing? – You don’t want me to kiss you?
-当然不 -为什么
– No! – Why?
你有别人了吗
Is there someone else?
艾丝特
Aster.
艾丝特 这不是
Aster, this is not…
我们 我们不是
We’re– We’re not…
你…
You…
-保罗 -你…
– Paul. – You, um…
你喜欢艾丝特
You like Aster?
这是罪
It’s a sin.
你要下地狱的
You’re going to hell.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!