*我坠入梦境*
*I slept*
*一半路程*
*Half the way*
*枕你肩膀*
*On your shoulder*
*安然无恙*
*Safe and sound*
*当夜幕降临 万物潜憩*
*As the night tore and spun around*
*我们都必迷失*
*And we had to get lost*
*等待找寻*
*To be found*
楚艾莉好像也挺性感的哎
When did Ellie Chu get kinda hot?
-来吧 -毕业生汇演余兴派对
– Come on. – Senior recital after-party! Whoo!
中国妹子来了
The Chinese girl came!
-中国妹子 -楚艾莉
– Chinese girl! – Ellie Chu.
我只想说我们一起上了四年数学课
I just wanted to tell you we’ve had math together all four years
我一直想告诉你 我喜欢你的指甲
and I always wanted to say that I like your nails.
是啊 总洗不干净自行车润滑油
Yeah. Can’t get the bike grease out.
看上去是个狠角色
They look badass.
你想玩卡坦岛饮酒者吗
Do you want to play Drinkers of Catan?
和拓荒者很像 但当你经过航道时
Okay. So it’s like Settlers, but just, when you cross a fairway,
喝三杯然后继续走
you take three shots and you just keep going.
太多了 太多了
That’s a lot! That’s a lot!
真是太多了
That’s so much!
我用黑麦换你的小麦
I will trade you wheat for rye.
那就是波旁酒了
Oh, bourbon it is.
谢了
Thanks.
我想告诉你
I want you to know…
我知道我一直在喝雪碧
that I can tell I have been drinking spirits.
因为我尿尿的次数远大于
Because I have to pee far more often…
喝潘趣酒时尿尿的次数
than would be indicated by plain punch.
别以为我没在监测情况
So don’t think I haven’t been monitoring the situation.
酷 那你监测到几杯了
Cool, cool. How many cups have you monitored?
我们回家吧
Let’s get you home.
好的
Okay.
保罗·曼斯基/香肠塔可
西雅图美食评论
保罗·曼斯基/香肠塔可
斯波坎脆脆杂♥志♥
把这些吃了
他去训练了 但你可以放在他房♥间里
He’s at practice, but you can leave it in his room.
好 只是些我想他会喜欢的傻东西
Yeah, it’s just something silly I thought he’d like.
迪加·里韦罗
来自萨克拉门托的早安
你起了吗
我们最远一次去到了赛库
We went as far as Sekiu once,
但从没去过加利福尼亚州
but we never made it all the way to California.
你真是去过不少地方啊 我很想去加州
You’re quite the little traveler. I would love to go to California.
是保罗的中国朋友
Oh, it’s Paul’s Chinese friend.
我没听见你进屋
I didn’t hear you come in.
我只是 给他送点书
I was just, um, dropping off some books.
艾丝特就来放些…汤米
Aster was just dropping off– Tommy!
别碰研磨机
Hands off the grinder!
汤米
Tommy!
那你和保罗 你们俩…
So, uh, you– you and Paul, you guys…
天呐 不不不 他百分百喜欢你
Oh, God, no. No, no, no. He is, like, totally, 100% into you.
你知道我们的事
You know about us?
他想多读些书 所以
He wanted to do some extra reading so…
我借了他一些
I lent him some books.
他在多读书吗
He’s doing extra reading?
为了你
For you.
那真是
That’s, uh…
那真是贴心
That’s sweet.
确实
It is.
我们第一次约会时
On our first date, uh…
我不停地
I just kept…
聊书的话题
talking about books.
我还以为自己吓跑了他
I think I almost drove him off.
我有时就是个紧张的白♥痴♥
I can be such a nervous idiot.
你永远不会是白♥痴♥
You could never be an idiot.
保罗绝不会这么想你
I mean, Paul would never think that about you,
因为他超喜欢你
because he’s way into you.
-我该回车站了 -对 对
– I should get back to the station. – No, yeah, no.
这是我在旅途中画的小玩意
Oh, it’s just some silly thing I made on my trip.
我喜欢边上的这笔
I like this stroke off to the side.
孤寂
Lonely,
但充满盼望
but hopeful.
是啊
Yeah.
他会喜欢的
He’ll love it.
我能跟你一起去吗
Can I come with?
去车站吗
To the station?
我已经骗了我爸自己去哪
I already lied to my dad about where I’d be.
我一整天都有空
I have the day.
你每天都能这样吗
You get to do that every day?
每天两次 工作日上午6点40分 晚上11点40分
Twice. 6:40 a.m. and 11:40 p.m weekdays.
周末下午12点10分 晚上9点20分
12:10 p.m. and 9:20 p.m weekends.
误差不超过一小时
Give or take an hour.
这太酷了
That is awesome.
周末
下午12点10分
晚上9点10分
工作日
上午6点40分
晚上11点40分
-激动人心 -不 说真的
– It’s a real blast. – No, it’s– it’s so…
像宇宙的主宰
master of the universe.
微小的宇宙
A teeny-tiny universe.
好吧 只是你能有所控制
Oh, well. At least you rule something.
那些呢
Hey, what about those?
我爸不相信那些
My dad doesn’t trust them.
你想离开这吗
Do you want to get outta here?
BGM: Seventeen by Sharon Van Etten
*我知道你想说什么*
*I know what you wanna say*
*我觉得你们都一样*
*I think that you’re all the same*
*总是误入歧途*
*Constantly being led astray*
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
*你以为自知*
*You think you know*
去我最爱的秘密圣地
To my favorite secret place.
*有些事你却未闻*
*Something you don’t*
*市中心的流行圣地*
*Downtown hot spot*
*就在街中♥央♥*
*Halfway up the street*
*我也曾自♥由♥自在*
*I used to be free*
*我也曾十七岁*
*I used to be 17*
*跟随我的影子*
*Follow my shadow*
*就在街角*
*Around your corner*
*我也曾十七岁*
*I used to be 17…*
很美吧
Right?
那些是落叶树吗
Are these deciduous trees?
我可不知道
I wouldn’t know.
萨克拉门托没有这样的树
We don’t have trees like this in Sacramento.
一切都正好相反 所以
Everything’s reversed, so…
万物在夏天枯萎 在冬季繁盛
things die off in summer, turn green in winter.
那是你长大的地方吗
Is that where you grew up?
在那出生 后来搬来了这里
Born there. Moved here.
我的人生故事
My life story.
这是秋衣吗
Is that long underwear?
是的
Yes.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
这里收不到手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 所以
There’s no cell service here, so…
没人能找到我们
It’s like no one can reach us here.
斯夸哈米什
艾莉不在
Ellie not here.
这是给你的
Oh, this is for you.
泰勒·斯威夫特的游艇拯救了大家
Taylor Swift’s yacht saves the day.
知道吗
You know…
我以前从没和不谈论男孩的姑娘
I don’t think I’ve ever hung out with a girl
一起玩过
and not talked about boys before.
-抱歉 -别别
– Sorry. – Don’t be.
这挺好的
It’s nice.
保罗挺不错的
Paul’s cool.
他很困惑
He’s confusing.
我跟他在一起时
It’s like when I’m with him…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!