bold.
爱不关乎找到完美的另一半 而是…
It’s not finding your perfect half. It’s…
努力的过程
the trying…
以及
and…
伸手触碰和
reaching and…
失败
failing.
爱是…
Love is…
愿意毁掉好看的画作
being willing to ruin your good painting…
只为可能得到杰作
for the chance at a great one.
这真的是你最大胆的一笔了吗
Is this really the boldest stroke you can make?
是你
You.

Yeah.
艾丝特
Aster!
各位 安静 请坐下
Everyone, please, take your seats.
各位 请坐下
Everyone, take your seats.
等等
Wait.
所以我是好看的画作吗
So I’m the good painting?
妈想让你知道 就算你是同性恋 妈也爱你
Mommy wants you to know, in case you are gay, Mommy still loves you.
-我不是同性恋 妈 -谢天谢地
– I’m not gay, Mom. – Thank God.
但我可能想改变咱家的香肠食谱
I might want to change our sausage recipe, though.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
-我喜欢那个食谱 -爸说的都对
– I love that recipe! – Whatever Dad said!
这才是上帝的干预
Now that is some divine intervention.
这么多水饺啊
This is a lot of dumplings.
6天 18顿
Six days, 18 meals.
才到爱荷华
To Grinnell.
我们来这不是为了让你像我
We didn’t come here so you could be like me.
而是为了让你像你妈
We came here so you could be like your mother.
你不是说死了吧
You don’t mean dead, right?
多烧几炷香吧
God, I hope not.
爱是措手不及 不近人情 自私
…而且大胆
楚艾莉
一切尽在斯夸哈米什
墨西哥佳肴
转折点餐厅
你一直没去教堂
You haven’t been to church.
我很忙
I’m busy.
是吗
Yeah?

Yeah.
申请艺术学院需要四幅画 所以
You need four portfolio pieces for art school, so…
艺术学院
Art school?
那太棒了
That’s great.
现在还没什么很棒
Yeah, well, nothing’s great yet,
但走着瞧吧
but we’ll see.
你最近如何
What’s going on with you?
这个嘛
Well…
我打算去格林奈尔学院了
I’m headed east to Grinnell.
-明天就走… -那真不错 艾莉 保重
– I’m leaving tomorrow– – That’s great, Ellie. Take care.
艾丝特
Aster!
对不起
I’m sorry.
本来只是
It was just…
只写一封信
supposed to be one letter.
我从未想伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
其实内心深处 我大概知道真♥相♥
Deep down, I probably knew the truth.
你替他发短♥信♥时不怎么用表情
You really didn’t use enough emojis in his texts.
我不知道那都是什么意思
I don’t know what they mean.
小狗或者…
A puppy or…
-香肠 -我难道该给你发个香肠的表情吗
– a sausage– – I should have sent you a sausage emoji?
说得也是
Fair point.
无论如何
For what it’s worth…
我也曾有过这个想法
it’s not like the thought never crossed my mind.
你知道的
You know…
如果事情有所不同
if things were different.
或我有所不同
Or I was different.
你绝不会有所不同
You could never be different.
“我确定我有所不同吗
“Am I sure I’m different?
-我怎么能确定呢” -我可以确定
– How do I know I’m sure?” – Hey, I can be sure.
“上帝会怎么想呢”
“I mean, what does God think?”
天呐
Oh, my God.
-如此周而复始 交替反复 -你知道 你等着瞧
– And on, and on, and on, and on. – And you know, you– you watch.
两年后 我会很确定
Okay? In a couple of years, I am gonna be so sure.
那祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
去爱荷华找到自己相信的东西吧 异教♥徒♥
Find something good in Iowa to believe in, heathen.
两年后见
I’ll see you in a couple years.
出处各不同
我会让他忙着试吃番茄酱
I’ll keep him busy tasting new ketchups.
《镇报》的文章写得不错啊
Nice write-up in the Town Crier.
是吧 曼斯基香肠会大火的
Yeah, Munsky Sausages is gonna blow up.
我的名气也许能比你先到爱荷华
I might get to Iowa before you do.
那我得赶紧走了
I’d better get going then.
你看看
Here.
毛毛虫确实看着很聪明
The caterpillar does look smart.
反正不会像爱哭鬼一样在站台哭哭啼啼
Too smart to be crying on a platform like a wussy.
我没哭
I’m not crying.
爱哭鬼
Wussy.
爱哭鬼
Wussy!
下一站 克利埃勒姆
Next stop, Cle Elum.
怎么了
What?
保罗 你在干什么
Paul, what are you doing?
别追了 别追了 你在…
Stop! Stop! What are you…
白♥痴♥
Moron.
*我们来到这*
*Been a minute*
*已有一分钟*
*Since we’ve been here*
*事实证明我需要你*
*I’d be wrong to say that I don’t need you now*
*我需要一个朋友*
*I need a friend*
*和你一起 感觉真好*
*Oh, it’s nice to spend time with you*
*我们一直在驻足等待*
*We’ve been waiting and watching*
*等待心灵勇敢上台*
*Waiting for our hearts to take the stage*
*看见光芒*
*To see the lights*
*这感觉真美妙*
*Oh, it feels right*
*在你身旁*
*Right next to you*
*如今我们的心都茫然*
*And oh, how our hearts all wonder*
*如惊雷滚滚*
*Oh, how they roll like thunder*
*可以打破陈规吗*
*Is it right to break the rules?*
*如今我们的心都茫然*
*And oh, how our hearts all wonder*
*如惊雷滚滚*
*Oh, how they roll like thunder*
*我们是否曾打破陈规*
*Oh, did we ever break the rules?*
*我已努力了一生*
*Been a lifetime I’ve been trying*
*试图找寻诉说内心的辞藻*
*I’ve tried to find the words to speak my mind*
*我的朋友*
*Oh, my friend*
*我们会再次回来*
*We’ll come back here again*
*话只能说到这*
*That’s all we can say*
*但既然你在我身旁*
*But since you’re next to me*
*无论苦甜*
*Bitter or sweet*
*我希望自己让你微笑*
*I’d like to think I made you smile*
*再过不多时*
*And in a little while*
*我们都会开怀*
*We’ll laugh like fools*
*打破陈规*
*Break the rules*
*如今我们的心都茫然*
*And oh, how our hearts all wonder*
*如惊雷滚滚*
*Oh, how they roll like thunder*
*可以打破陈规吗*
*Is it right to break the rules?*
*如今我们的心都茫然*
*And oh, how our hearts all wonder*
*如惊雷滚滚
*Oh, how they roll like thunder*
*我们是否曾*
*Did we ever*
*打破陈规*
*Break the rules?*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!